Best Creatine Product: Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Applied neovar, c-bol, storm,

  1. Best Creatine Product: Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Applied neovar, c-bol, storm,


    Whats the best creatine product tossing up between Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, Controlled Labs Green Bulge, Applied Nutriceuticals neovar, Thermolife c-bol, Universal Nutrition Storm and that Ph-akly one.


  2. i got more out of my neovar samples than i did with their 240 count? why is that appnut?
    yall just lost a customer with that one.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Of what I've used, APS's creatine nitrate is the only product I'd spend the money on outside of normal bulk monohydrate.

    I'm not saying others aren't good; I just haven't personally used anything yet worth the tag. Green Magnitude tasted great, but I didn't notice much of an additional benefit from it. I've read good reviews on C-Bol, too.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  4. Between Bulge and MAG, I would say go with the MAG, unless you prefer pills !!

  5. Decisions decisions maybe i can use 2 products

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerouStyle View Post
    Whats the best creatine product tossing up between Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, Controlled Labs Green Bulge, Applied Nutriceuticals neovar, Thermolife c-bol, Universal Nutrition Storm and that Ph-akly one.
    Applied Nutriceuticals NeoVar.


    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    i got more out of my neovar samples than i did with their 240 count? why is that appnut?
    yall just lost a customer with that one.
    What else were you using with the samples? Maybe you had a placebo effect for some the "got more" that you say you experienced, because there is NO difference between the samples and the product!


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerouStyle View Post
    Decisions decisions maybe i can use 2 products
    There is no need to do that, because you do not need to use more than 2-3g (5g tops) of creatine daily - not unless you were alternating days with the products (and even then, you're better off using one product right through and then the other if you want to use two).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. ive tried many creatine products from different companies and i only like neovar, pure mono, or cee
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ive tried many creatine products from different companies and i only like neovar, pure mono, or cee
    What ones have you tried?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Of what I've used, APS's creatine nitrate is the only product I'd spend the money on outside of normal bulk monohydrate.

    I'm not saying others aren't good; I just haven't personally used anything yet worth the tag. Green Magnitude tasted great, but I didn't notice much of an additional benefit from it. I've read good reviews on C-Bol, too.
    Agreed and Creatine Nitrate imo gives the best effects, I can't compare it to regular mono.

    If Creatine Nitrate isn't in your list to choose from I'd pick C-bol since it does contain Creatine Nitrate and it would be much more effective then the other creatines imo.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. I still want to try creatine nitrate, but I've tried green mag, cee from MRI, cee from nutraplanet, capped krealkalyn, and others. For me running creatine monohydrate at 10g for a week then 5g maintenance has been the most effective and cost efficient creatine I've used.

  11. APS creatine nitrate!!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MY Green Magnitude Turned into Creatine Chewbies
    By GQNemesis in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:10 AM
  2. Green Mag vs. Green Bulge
    By rocknout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 04:40 PM
  3. Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 05:33 PM
  4. Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:29 AM
  5. Green MAGnitude GREEN LEMONADE Flavor Coming to Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Log in
Log in