Best Creatine Product: Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Applied neovar, c-bol, storm,
- 03-09-2011, 07:26 AM
- 03-09-2011, 07:28 AM
i got more out of my neovar samples than i did with their 240 count? why is that appnut?
yall just lost a customer with that one.
03-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Of what I've used, APS's creatine nitrate is the only product I'd spend the money on outside of normal bulk monohydrate.
I'm not saying others aren't good; I just haven't personally used anything yet worth the tag. Green Magnitude tasted great, but I didn't notice much of an additional benefit from it. I've read good reviews on C-Bol, too.
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
Lockout Supplements Representative; Use code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
03-09-2011, 10:01 AM
03-09-2011, 11:08 AM
03-09-2011, 11:13 AM
03-09-2011, 11:15 AM
ive tried many creatine products from different companies and i only like neovar, pure mono, or cee
Performance Labs Product Specialist
03-09-2011, 12:13 PM
03-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Core Nutritionals Representative
03-09-2011, 04:32 PM
I still want to try creatine nitrate, but I've tried green mag, cee from MRI, cee from nutraplanet, capped krealkalyn, and others. For me running creatine monohydrate at 10g for a week then 5g maintenance has been the most effective and cost efficient creatine I've used.
03-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GQNemesis in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:10 AM
- By rocknout in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2009, 04:40 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2007, 05:33 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:29 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:28 AM