Best Creatine Product: Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Applied neovar, c-bol, storm,
- 03-09-2011, 06:26 AM
- 03-09-2011, 06:28 AM
i got more out of my neovar samples than i did with their 240 count? why is that appnut?
yall just lost a customer with that one.
- 03-09-2011, 08:52 AM
Of what I've used, APS's creatine nitrate is the only product I'd spend the money on outside of normal bulk monohydrate.
I'm not saying others aren't good; I just haven't personally used anything yet worth the tag. Green Magnitude tasted great, but I didn't notice much of an additional benefit from it. I've read good reviews on C-Bol, too.Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
03-09-2011, 09:01 AM
Between Bulge and MAG, I would say go with the MAG, unless you prefer pills !!
03-09-2011, 10:08 AM
03-09-2011, 10:13 AM
03-09-2011, 10:15 AM
03-09-2011, 11:13 AM
03-09-2011, 12:14 PM
CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative
If you have any questions feel free to email me at, firstname.lastname@example.org
03-09-2011, 03:32 PM
I still want to try creatine nitrate, but I've tried green mag, cee from MRI, cee from nutraplanet, capped krealkalyn, and others. For me running creatine monohydrate at 10g for a week then 5g maintenance has been the most effective and cost efficient creatine I've used.
03-09-2011, 04:03 PM
APS creatine nitrate!!!!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By GQNemesis in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:10 AM
- By rocknout in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2009, 03:40 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2007, 04:33 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2007, 09:29 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-20-2007, 09:28 AM