Best Creatine Product: Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Applied neovar, c-bol, storm,

DangerouStyle

Awards
Whats the best creatine product tossing up between Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, Controlled Labs Green Bulge, Applied Nutriceuticals neovar, Thermolife c-bol, Universal Nutrition Storm and that Ph-akly one.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i got more out of my neovar samples than i did with their 240 count? why is that appnut?
yall just lost a customer with that one.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of what I've used, APS's creatine nitrate is the only product I'd spend the money on outside of normal bulk monohydrate.

I'm not saying others aren't good; I just haven't personally used anything yet worth the tag. Green Magnitude tasted great, but I didn't notice much of an additional benefit from it. I've read good reviews on C-Bol, too.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Between Bulge and MAG, I would say go with the MAG, unless you prefer pills !!

DangerouStyle

Awards
Decisions decisions maybe i can use 2 products

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the best creatine product tossing up between Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, Controlled Labs Green Bulge, Applied Nutriceuticals neovar, Thermolife c-bol, Universal Nutrition Storm and that Ph-akly one.
Applied Nutriceuticals NeoVar.

i got more out of my neovar samples than i did with their 240 count? why is that appnut?
yall just lost a customer with that one.
What else were you using with the samples? Maybe you had a placebo effect for some the "got more" that you say you experienced, because there is NO difference between the samples and the product!

Decisions decisions maybe i can use 2 products
There is no need to do that, because you do not need to use more than 2-3g (5g tops) of creatine daily - not unless you were alternating days with the products (and even then, you're better off using one product right through and then the other if you want to use two).

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive tried many creatine products from different companies and i only like neovar, pure mono, or cee

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of what I've used, APS's creatine nitrate is the only product I'd spend the money on outside of normal bulk monohydrate.

I'm not saying others aren't good; I just haven't personally used anything yet worth the tag. Green Magnitude tasted great, but I didn't notice much of an additional benefit from it. I've read good reviews on C-Bol, too.
Agreed and Creatine Nitrate imo gives the best effects, I can't compare it to regular mono.

If Creatine Nitrate isn't in your list to choose from I'd pick C-bol since it does contain Creatine Nitrate and it would be much more effective then the other creatines imo.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
I still want to try creatine nitrate, but I've tried green mag, cee from MRI, cee from nutraplanet, capped krealkalyn, and others. For me running creatine monohydrate at 10g for a week then 5g maintenance has been the most effective and cost efficient creatine I've used.