D Aspartic Acid & Negative side effects

Page 7 of 22 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Hey brother. Folic acid zinc and vitC should help. I wish I new more that would help. Maybe a thread devoted to fertility would better help you. Good luck my friend.

2. Quote Originally Posted by acidhip View Post
    well ofcourse the rmechanism of the conversion is not heat, but it happens faster when heated. I don't think you know what you are talking about really. Seems like you have gone somekind of course on these kind of mechanisms, but you are underestimating this process. Read this paper if you want to know more about the d-aspartic acid content of foodstuffs: w w w.acta.sapientia.ro/acta-alim/C2-1/alim2-1.pdf
    I don't think I am the one with lack of knowledge. Digestion time, conversion time, etc. all affect the blood content (think taking a shot of brandy vs. drinking a beer.) As stated above, 3g pure DAA is going to cause completely different blood concentrations and affects than even digesting the equivilant amount through food (which is damn near impossible in itself anyways.) And that paper you quoted said nothing of heating a compound to change the isomer nor did it indicate any large amount of D-enantiomers in food sources. you are reaching at not very well put together straws..
    •   

3. I have been doin Viridex xt for a week I get attacks of Hornyness and my ball tingle. I still rub one out every morning and sometimes find the need to do it again during the day.
    My stomach has flattened a little(I have been doin abs before the morning rubout) and my workouts are good although until tax season ends I have not been able to workout as much as I like too

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steakumm View Post
    I have been doin Viridex xt for a week I get attacks of Hornyness and my ball tingle. I still rub one out every morning and sometimes find the need to do it again during the day.
    My stomach has flattened a little(I have been doin abs before the morning rubout) and my workouts are good although until tax season ends I have not been able to workout as much as I like too
    If this doesn't end the DAA debate, I don't know what will

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steakumm View Post
    I still rub one out every morning and sometimes find the need to do it again during the day.
    My stomach has flattened a little(I have been doin abs before the morning rubout)
    That is more about you then we ever needed to know

6. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    That is more about you then we ever needed to know
    Coming from a guy named buck nuts that's saying a lot, lol

7. I've been taking a scoop a day for 3 weeks now in PCT, and IDK if I feel anything or not....not quite sure what to be expecting....I feel fine physically and mentally so all must be well, LOL.
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    BUCKNUTS is a magazine dedicated to all things related to my beloved Ohio State Buckeyes, not in anyway a reference to my testicles.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    BUCKNUTS is a magazine dedicated to all things related to my beloved Ohio State Buckeyes, not in anyway a reference to my testicles.
    just goes to shows where my mind is, lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    just goes to shows where my mind is, lol
    That's ok I actually got a laugh out of it.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    That's ok I actually got a laugh out of it.
    Reps

12. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    lmao

13. Quote Originally Posted by FrankRight19 View Post
    That is just wrong.. You cannot change the isomer simply through heating..

Its documented in the literature to occur. What the mechanism is, I dunno

14. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Hell, you can change the isomerization of certain molecules with a blacklight.
    doesnt work on vicks inhalers though

15. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Been to a rave recently, rolling on some X, sniffing your vicks?
    The Historic PES Legend

16. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Is this what the meth-heads are trying to accomplish these days?

It's gotta absorb the wavelength, first.

This reminds me how much I love the fact that they've started putting cinnamon in Sudafed PE. As though someone might try to snort it to get high; you can buy Phenyephrine nasal sprays.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Is this what the meth-heads are trying to accomplish these days?

It's gotta absorb the wavelength, first.

This reminds me how much I love the fact that they've started putting cinnamon in Sudafed PE. As though someone might try to snort it to get high; you can buy Phenyephrine nasal sprays.

people used to be crazy about finding a way to change dextromethorphan (non-narcotic cough suppressant) into levomethorphan (potent opioid narcotic analgesec). Until they just decided to megadose the dextro and robo trip

18. Helloooo ?
    This thread still active...?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    people used to be crazy about finding a way to change dextromethorphan (non-narcotic cough suppressant) into levomethorphan (potent opioid narcotic analgesec). Until they just decided to megadose the dextro and robo trip
    ahhhh the days of roboing"....seen someone do it once(in 1994), they were out like a blown light bulb, would have never thought of such...lol and people thought "syrup" was some new kick in early 2000.

20. Wow...Too much to take in.
    I have been taking 3 grams for 20 days so far on my PCT regimine. Al I can say is my libido is non existent! It is on the shelf (or maybe in the toilet) for now.

21. Quote Originally Posted by cagallegos View Post
    I have been taking 3 grams for 20 days so far on my PCT regimine. Al I can say is my libido is non existent! It is on the shelf (or maybe in the toilet) for now.
    Doesnt mean its not working. I use testforce personally and it works perfect with nolva pct's imo.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    Doesnt mean its not working. I use testforce personally and it works perfect with nolva pct's imo.
    Nolva + DAA best PCT ever by far.....At least for me.

23. I've taken NP's Bulk DAA, 3g day, and Triazole, 3 caps day, for 19 days now and don't seem to have any bad sides. I will admit for the first week or so I felt short tempered, irritable and a little anxious but that has seemed to diminish considerably. I do seem to be experiencing some brain fog although I can't completely pin it on the stack. It just seems like I'm experiencing forgetting what I'm doing at a given moment like getting up to go get something in another room and when I get there it's like "what did I come in here to get?" especially if I'm distracted by something else. I am 44 though so that sort of thing comes with the territory. I feel like I'm making good gains and I have began to get oiler skin and slight acne, mainly around my face, and believe me I haven't had acne on my face for 20 years. I could swear my beard hair is getting courser too. Either that or my brand of razor blades are getting cheap on me! The brain fog does concerning me though with all the excitotoxin talk about this stuff. I plan to stay on this stack for 8 wks. then come off for at least 4 but if the fog gets worse or anything else pops up I'll probably come off sooner.
    Last edited by coalsojr; 05-15-2011 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Add dosage

24. I have not gone beyond the "12 days" protocol of DAA. I also use it with ALCAR and the effects are great. I have noticed a little bit of iritability the first few days. After that I have not experienced any bad side effects.

25. I am not convinced DAA is neuro/excitotoxic due to the fact it does not cross the BBB. anecdotally, it is. causing a negative reaction in some users but perhaps there is a still to be discovered moan affecting other hormones or transmitter levels? The study below demonstrates that DAA does not have efflux from the brain. AFAIK, amino acid transport is bidirectional so no efflux means no influx.

Neurochem. 1999 Sep;73(3):1206-11. Blood-brain barrier produces significant efflux of L-aspartic acid but not D-aspartic acid: in vivo evidence using the brain efflux index method. Hosoya K, Sugawara M, Asaba H, Terasaki T. Department of Molecular Biopharmacy and Genetics, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan.

The brain efflux index method has been used to clarify the mechanism of efflux transport of acidic amino acids such as L-aspartic acid (L-Asp), L-glutamic acid (L-Glu), and D-aspartic acid (D-Asp) across the blood-brain barrier (BBB). About 85% of L-[3H]Asp and 40% of L-[3H]Glu was eliminated from the ipsilateral cerebrum within, respectively, 10 and 20 min of microinjection into the brain. The efflux rate constant of L-[3H]Asp and L-[3H]Glu was 0.207 and 0.0346 min(-1), respectively. However, D-[3H]Asp was not eliminated from brain over a 20-min period. The efflux of L-[3H]Asp and L-[3H]Glu was inhibited in the presence of excess unlabeled L-Asp and L-Glu, whereas D-Asp did not inhibit either form of efflux transport. Aspartic acid efflux across the BBB appears to be stereospecific. Using a combination of TLC and the bioimaging analysis, attempts were made to detect the metabolites of L-[3H]Asp and L-[3H]Glu in the ipsilateral cerebrum and jugular vein plasma following a microinjection into parietal cortex, area 2. Significant amounts of intact L-[3H]Asp and L-[3H]Glu were found in all samples examined, including jugular vein plasma, providing direct evidence that at least a part of the L-Asp and L-Glu in the brain interstitial fluid is transported across the BBB in the intact form. To compare the transport of acidic amino acids using brain parenchymal cells, brain slice uptake studies were performed. Although the slice-to-medium ratio of D-[3H]Asp was the highest, followed by L-[3H]Glu and L-[3H]Asp, the initial uptake rate did not differ for both L-[3H]Asp and D-[3H]Asp, suggesting that the uptake of aspartic acid in brain parenchymal cells is not stereospecific. These results provide evidence that the BBB may act as an efflux pump for L-Asp and L-Glu to reduce the brain interstitial fluid concentration and act as a static wall for D-Asp.

26. Never had any noticable negative issues with DAA.
    I'm Back...

27. I've run 3g of DAA every day for ~8 weeks before...no neg sides...fwiw...

28. 100% same thing happened to me I lost my mind on this stuff at just one scoop a day.Terrible moods, terrible depression. Ive used alot of supplements and this one messed me up easily the worst. Ive taken M1T too......I also got terrible pain in my teeth, I thought it was just me did some research and others have had this happen as well. I did notice some positives, my libido went through the roof, actually thats about all the positive I noticed. More random hair on my chest and shoulders. I tried to add Powerfull to the mix to help with mood swings but to no avail.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPLabs D-aspartic acid Side Kick!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. D-Aspartic Acid and estrogen effects
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:36 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 12:32 PM
  4. Replies: 0