Creatine Nitrate

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey All-

So I bought some Creatine Nitrate because I was skeptical of some of the reports I had been hearing about it. I have been dosing it all for about a week now and have been rather pleasantly surprised with it. While I think that I would need to use this product long term to see more benefits of the creatine, the pumps are great. To compare the pumps to being "on cycle" is a little far fetched for me. Its slightly weaker than what I have experienced on cycle but by far probably one of the best pumps I have gotten off a product. Vascularity is great as well. Definitely worth looking into if you are curious as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the truth.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried 6-8 caps pre-workout? I need it at 8 caps to get the full effect, but it is an incredible pump.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey All-

So I bought some Creatine Nitrate because I was skeptical of some of the reports I had been hearing about it. I have been dosing it all for about a week now and have been rather pleasantly surprised with it. While I think that I would need to use this product long term to see more benefits of the creatine, the pumps are great. To compare the pumps to being "on cycle" is a little far fetched for me. Its slightly weaker than what I have experienced on cycle but by far probably one of the best pumps I have gotten off a product. Vascularity is great as well. Definitely worth looking into if you are curious as well.
to be fair, the comparison to a ph was both creatine nitrate AND mesomorph together after at least 2 weeks of use.

let me know what you think after 2 weeks of use-it keeps getting better.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried 6-8 caps pre-workout? I need it at 8 caps to get the full effect, but it is an incredible pump.
I love 8 (as a big dude). But I did 6 pre and 2 post, before too. After some recommendations, though, I just stuck to all 8 pre and loved it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been doing 6

DevlinRD

Awards
C4 uses creatine nitrate...still waiting to try it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so does Mesomorph. I trust APS products. My brother used to rep for them and all of them were top notch products.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
ive tried it, its actually pretty good. 1g Creatine Nitrate, 1.5g BA per scoop, good energy and 25$ for 30 scoops or 40$ for 60 scoops. It also tastes really good too, i dont usually like cellucor products but they did that one pretty well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so does Mesomorph. I trust APS products. My brother used to rep for them and all of them were top notch products.
i haven't tried a bad aps product yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive tried it, its actually pretty good. 1g Creatine Nitrate, 1.5g BA per scoop, good energy and 25$ for 30 scoops or 40$ for 60 scoops. It also tastes really good too, i dont usually like cellucor products but they did that one pretty well.
you should try the mesomorph to compare. it has 1.5 gm creatine nitrate and 4 gm of ba per scoop. tastes good, and it's less filling, lol.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
you should try the mesomorph to compare. it has 1.5 gm creatine nitrate and 4 gm of ba per scoop. tastes good, and it's less filling, lol.
damn that would be nice, ill have to try it soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey All-

Great to hear your enjoying Creatine Nitrate, thanks for the feedback!

My sweet spot is 6-7 caps, but if you give 8 caps pre-workout a try let us know what you think:D

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear your enjoying Creatine Nitrate, thanks for the feedback!

My sweet spot is 6-7 caps, but if you give 8 caps pre-workout a try let us know what you think:D
6-7 damn I took 4 preworkout and 2 post today and the 4 before plus meso gave me insane pumps. I couldn't imagine more haha.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-7 damn I took 4 preworkout and 2 post today and the 4 before plus meso gave me insane pumps. I couldn't imagine more haha.
When I stack it with Meso most of the time I stick to 4 caps, sometimes 5 caps.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
When I stack it with Meso most of the time I stick to 4 caps, sometimes 5 caps.
Ok I was going to be amazed if you stacked 6 or 7 with meso haha. By the way four plus meso felt I couldn't imagine more. I probably won't use another creatine product othe than CN now I'm convinced after one workout with it. If I hit some more PRs tomorrow on legs I will be amazed.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought Mesomorph was 750mg Creatine Nitrate per rounded scoop? 4g BA sounds right though...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought Mesomorph was 750mg Creatine Nitrate per rounded scoop? 4g BA sounds right though...
have to ask jd. i know it is enough to be effective.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have to ask jd. i know it is enough to be effective.
I can't wait to try the new formula :D

I've got about a tub of Jack3d left and half a thing of White Flood I'm telling myself I'm going to use before dipping into the piggy bank again, though :p

I'm trying to break myself of my hoarding ways :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to try the new formula :D

I've got about a tub of Jack3d left and half a thing of White Flood I'm telling myself I'm going to use before dipping into the piggy bank again, though :p

I'm trying to break myself of my hoarding ways :lol:
mesomorph is way better, imo.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mesomorph is way better, imo.
So I keep hearing and I would have to agree based on the product profile. It's just one of those things where I don't like to throw things out. So, even though they may not be as good, I'm definitely going to use what I've got because it's got the job done so far ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I keep hearing and I would have to agree based on the product profile. It's just one of those things where I don't like to throw things out. So, even though they may not be as good, I'm definitely going to use what I've got because it's got the job done so far ;)
no, i agree-supps are too expensive to waste. what i meant was when you do try meso you will see, lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, i agree-supps are too expensive to waste. what i meant was when you do try meso you will see, lol.
Haha, you tease, you! :lol:

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
thoughts on taking plain creapure creatine mono on off days and the creatine nitrates on lift days to prolong the bottle?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thoughts on taking plain creapure creatine mono on off days and the creatine nitrates on lift days to prolong the bottle?
I'd definitely use the CN on lifting days only. To be entirely honest, I don't even bother with creatine on my off days (but I only have 2 days off, anyway). I'd rock mono on those days for sure, though (if you're going to take anything).

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely use the CN on lifting days only. To be entirely honest, I don't even bother with creatine on my off days (but I only have 2 days off, anyway). I'd rock mono on those days for sure, though (if you're going to take anything).
sweet, that's what I shall do then - good lookin' out, beast!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes 750mg of Creatine Nitrate in 1 scoop of Mesomorph, so it = 2 caps of our Creatine Nitrate.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milas takes 6 caps pre-workout with 1 scoop of Mesomorph, but milas seems to have to up the dose of everything he takes :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas takes 6 caps pre-workout with 1 scoop of Mesomorph, but milas seems to have to up the dose of everything he takes :D
It sucks, I can go through a tub of Jacked in a week... :friday:

Maybe not that bad, but yeah, I like to FEEL what I'm taking!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes 750mg of Creatine Nitrate in 1 scoop of Mesomorph, so it = 2 caps of our Creatine Nitrate.
gonna remember that! at any rate it works dammed good.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Where can I buy it the cheapest? I'm gonna take it on lifting days at 6 caps before workout... On off days probally 5-10 grams mono... Just because I want the bottle to last haha... And I have bulk mono 10000 grams hahahaha ( just to find out I need alot to feel it)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can I buy it the cheapest? I'm gonna take it on lifting days at 6 caps before workout... On off days probally 5-10 grams mono... Just because I want the bottle to last haha... And I have bulk mono 10000 grams hahahaha ( just to find out I need alot to feel it)
PM JD for the best prices and deals.

You can start with 6 caps, but you've GOT to try it at 8 caps sometime. It makes it oh so much better!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sending ya a PM!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So wats a good dose with the meso and cn? say 1 scoop pre with 4caps or 6caps? or 1 scoop pre with 4pre and 2 post?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So wats a good dose with the meso and cn? say 1 scoop pre with 4caps or 6caps? or 1 scoop pre with 4pre and 2 post?
Everyone seems to be a bit different, but majority of the people like 1 scoop of Mesomorph with 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout and 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate post-workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone seems to be a bit different, but majority of the people like 1 scoop of Mesomorph with 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout and 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate post-workout.
Ill go with that. So no one goes higher than one scoop of meso? and adjust the capsules?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill go with that. So no one goes higher than one scoop of meso? and adjust the capsules?
This is just me, but I'd save all your CN for pre-workout. If you wanted anything post, I'd just hit the mono or something along those lines. I still haven't used the new Meso, but I did run CN and since it's so unique and you can "feel" it in terms of pump and everything else, I'd save it for pre-workout.

That's just me, though :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 serving is 1 rounded scoop but many people just have 1 leveled scoop. Some people even do 3/4th of a scoop, it's very strong.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is just me, but I'd save all your CN for pre-workout. If you wanted anything post, I'd just hit the mono or something along those lines. I still haven't used the new Meso, but I did run CN and since it's so unique and you can "feel" it in terms of pump and everything else, I'd save it for pre-workout.

I concur, the pumps from taking it pre last hours anyway.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is what I've been doing and would have to say it works great and makes the bottle last along time.

Unless you take all 8 caps pre workout lol then you're a mad man!!! :lol:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so I'll do 1scoop pre and 6caps pre? And non after

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yea I wanna do that too. But all 8pre with the one scoop? Sh*t that's like 10 caps lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I wanna do that too. But all 8pre with the one scoop? Sh*t that's like 10 caps lol.
I haven't run the new Meso, so mine was all coming from the CN caps. No reason to go above 8. I was weighing in closer to 240 at that time and 8 was definitely enough.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't run the new Meso, so mine was all coming from the CN caps. No reason to go above 8. I was weighing in closer to 240 at that time and 8 was definitely enough.
Ok u def weigh more than me. So I'll stick to 1scoop and 6 pre. Can't wait to start it and see all the hype

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be stacking meso and cn with erase, titanium, and fadogia 500....looking forward to this stack