Creatine Nitrate

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    Creatine Nitrate


    Hey All-

    So I bought some Creatine Nitrate because I was skeptical of some of the reports I had been hearing about it. I have been dosing it all for about a week now and have been rather pleasantly surprised with it. While I think that I would need to use this product long term to see more benefits of the creatine, the pumps are great. To compare the pumps to being "on cycle" is a little far fetched for me. Its slightly weaker than what I have experienced on cycle but by far probably one of the best pumps I have gotten off a product. Vascularity is great as well. Definitely worth looking into if you are curious as well.


  2. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    That's the truth.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  3. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Have you tried 6-8 caps pre-workout? I need it at 8 caps to get the full effect, but it is an incredible pump.

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Hey All-

    So I bought some Creatine Nitrate because I was skeptical of some of the reports I had been hearing about it. I have been dosing it all for about a week now and have been rather pleasantly surprised with it. While I think that I would need to use this product long term to see more benefits of the creatine, the pumps are great. To compare the pumps to being "on cycle" is a little far fetched for me. Its slightly weaker than what I have experienced on cycle but by far probably one of the best pumps I have gotten off a product. Vascularity is great as well. Definitely worth looking into if you are curious as well.
    to be fair, the comparison to a ph was both creatine nitrate AND mesomorph together after at least 2 weeks of use.


    let me know what you think after 2 weeks of use-it keeps getting better.

  5. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Have you tried 6-8 caps pre-workout? I need it at 8 caps to get the full effect, but it is an incredible pump.
    I love 8 (as a big dude). But I did 6 pre and 2 post, before too. After some recommendations, though, I just stuck to all 8 pre and loved it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  6. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    Ive been doing 6

  7. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Ive been doing 6
    Try 8 and report back. Most seem to really like that dose.

  8. New Member
    DevlinRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    Answers
    0

    C4 uses creatine nitrate...still waiting to try it

  9. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by DevlinRD View Post
    C4 uses creatine nitrate...still waiting to try it
    so does Mesomorph. I trust APS products. My brother used to rep for them and all of them were top notch products.

  10. New Member
    adawg4929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DevlinRD View Post
    C4 uses creatine nitrate...still waiting to try it
    ive tried it, its actually pretty good. 1g Creatine Nitrate, 1.5g BA per scoop, good energy and 25$ for 30 scoops or 40$ for 60 scoops. It also tastes really good too, i dont usually like cellucor products but they did that one pretty well.

  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    so does Mesomorph. I trust APS products. My brother used to rep for them and all of them were top notch products.
    i haven't tried a bad aps product yet.

  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    ive tried it, its actually pretty good. 1g Creatine Nitrate, 1.5g BA per scoop, good energy and 25$ for 30 scoops or 40$ for 60 scoops. It also tastes really good too, i dont usually like cellucor products but they did that one pretty well.
    you should try the mesomorph to compare. it has 1.5 gm creatine nitrate and 4 gm of ba per scoop. tastes good, and it's less filling, lol.

  13. New Member
    adawg4929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you should try the mesomorph to compare. it has 1.5 gm creatine nitrate and 4 gm of ba per scoop. tastes good, and it's less filling, lol.
    damn that would be nice, ill have to try it soon.

  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    damn that would be nice, ill have to try it soon.
    it's the best i have tried. i think everyone who's tried it has liked it.

  15. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,882
    Answers
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Hey All-

    So I bought some Creatine Nitrate because I was skeptical of some of the reports I had been hearing about it. I have been dosing it all for about a week now and have been rather pleasantly surprised with it. While I think that I would need to use this product long term to see more benefits of the creatine, the pumps are great. To compare the pumps to being "on cycle" is a little far fetched for me. Its slightly weaker than what I have experienced on cycle but by far probably one of the best pumps I have gotten off a product. Vascularity is great as well. Definitely worth looking into if you are curious as well.
    Great to hear your enjoying Creatine Nitrate, thanks for the feedback!

    My sweet spot is 6-7 caps, but if you give 8 caps pre-workout a try let us know what you think
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  16. Advanced Member
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great to hear your enjoying Creatine Nitrate, thanks for the feedback!

    My sweet spot is 6-7 caps, but if you give 8 caps pre-workout a try let us know what you think
    6-7 damn I took 4 preworkout and 2 post today and the 4 before plus meso gave me insane pumps. I couldn't imagine more haha.

  17. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,882
    Answers
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    6-7 damn I took 4 preworkout and 2 post today and the 4 before plus meso gave me insane pumps. I couldn't imagine more haha.
    When I stack it with Meso most of the time I stick to 4 caps, sometimes 5 caps.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  18. Advanced Member
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    When I stack it with Meso most of the time I stick to 4 caps, sometimes 5 caps.
    Ok I was going to be amazed if you stacked 6 or 7 with meso haha. By the way four plus meso felt I couldn't imagine more. I probably won't use another creatine product othe than CN now I'm convinced after one workout with it. If I hit some more PRs tomorrow on legs I will be amazed.

  19. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you should try the mesomorph to compare. it has 1.5 gm creatine nitrate and 4 gm of ba per scoop. tastes good, and it's less filling, lol.
    I thought Mesomorph was 750mg Creatine Nitrate per rounded scoop? 4g BA sounds right though...

  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I thought Mesomorph was 750mg Creatine Nitrate per rounded scoop? 4g BA sounds right though...
    have to ask jd. i know it is enough to be effective.

  21. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    have to ask jd. i know it is enough to be effective.
    Yes, it works very well!

  22. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    have to ask jd. i know it is enough to be effective.
    I can't wait to try the new formula

    I've got about a tub of Jack3d left and half a thing of White Flood I'm telling myself I'm going to use before dipping into the piggy bank again, though

    I'm trying to break myself of my hoarding ways
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I can't wait to try the new formula

    I've got about a tub of Jack3d left and half a thing of White Flood I'm telling myself I'm going to use before dipping into the piggy bank again, though

    I'm trying to break myself of my hoarding ways
    mesomorph is way better, imo.

  24. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    mesomorph is way better, imo.
    So I keep hearing and I would have to agree based on the product profile. It's just one of those things where I don't like to throw things out. So, even though they may not be as good, I'm definitely going to use what I've got because it's got the job done so far
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    So I keep hearing and I would have to agree based on the product profile. It's just one of those things where I don't like to throw things out. So, even though they may not be as good, I'm definitely going to use what I've got because it's got the job done so far
    no, i agree-supps are too expensive to waste. what i meant was when you do try meso you will see, lol.

  26. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no, i agree-supps are too expensive to waste. what i meant was when you do try meso you will see, lol.
    Haha, you tease, you!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Haha, you tease, you!
    lol. just love me some meso/cn. and that's the truth!!!!!

  28. New Member
    tbarrows's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    311
    Answers
    0

    thoughts on taking plain creapure creatine mono on off days and the creatine nitrates on lift days to prolong the bottle?

  29. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    thoughts on taking plain creapure creatine mono on off days and the creatine nitrates on lift days to prolong the bottle?
    I'd definitely use the CN on lifting days only. To be entirely honest, I don't even bother with creatine on my off days (but I only have 2 days off, anyway). I'd rock mono on those days for sure, though (if you're going to take anything).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  30. New Member
    tbarrows's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    311
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'd definitely use the CN on lifting days only. To be entirely honest, I don't even bother with creatine on my off days (but I only have 2 days off, anyway). I'd rock mono on those days for sure, though (if you're going to take anything).
    sweet, that's what I shall do then - good lookin' out, beast!

  31. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,882
    Answers
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I thought Mesomorph was 750mg Creatine Nitrate per rounded scoop? 4g BA sounds right though...
    Yes 750mg of Creatine Nitrate in 1 scoop of Mesomorph, so it = 2 caps of our Creatine Nitrate.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  32. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,882
    Answers
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    6-7 damn I took 4 preworkout and 2 post today and the 4 before plus meso gave me insane pumps. I couldn't imagine more haha.
    Milas takes 6 caps pre-workout with 1 scoop of Mesomorph, but milas seems to have to up the dose of everything he takes
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  33. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Milas takes 6 caps pre-workout with 1 scoop of Mesomorph, but milas seems to have to up the dose of everything he takes
    It sucks, I can go through a tub of Jacked in a week...

    Maybe not that bad, but yeah, I like to FEEL what I'm taking!

  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yes 750mg of Creatine Nitrate in 1 scoop of Mesomorph, so it = 2 caps of our Creatine Nitrate.
    gonna remember that! at any rate it works dammed good.

  35. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Answers
    0

    Where can I buy it the cheapest? I'm gonna take it on lifting days at 6 caps before workout... On off days probally 5-10 grams mono... Just because I want the bottle to last haha... And I have bulk mono 10000 grams hahahaha ( just to find out I need alot to feel it)

  36. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Where can I buy it the cheapest? I'm gonna take it on lifting days at 6 caps before workout... On off days probally 5-10 grams mono... Just because I want the bottle to last haha... And I have bulk mono 10000 grams hahahaha ( just to find out I need alot to feel it)
    PM JD for the best prices and deals.

    You can start with 6 caps, but you've GOT to try it at 8 caps sometime. It makes it oh so much better!

  37. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,882
    Answers
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Where can I buy it the cheapest? I'm gonna take it on lifting days at 6 caps before workout... On off days probally 5-10 grams mono... Just because I want the bottle to last haha... And I have bulk mono 10000 grams hahahaha ( just to find out I need alot to feel it)
    Sending ya a PM!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  38. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Sending ya a PM!
    Hey! I am pimping you here!

    Don't talk to the Johns directly!!!

  39. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,044
    Answers
    4

    So wats a good dose with the meso and cn? say 1 scoop pre with 4caps or 6caps? or 1 scoop pre with 4pre and 2 post?

  40. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,882
    Answers
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    So wats a good dose with the meso and cn? say 1 scoop pre with 4caps or 6caps? or 1 scoop pre with 4pre and 2 post?
    Everyone seems to be a bit different, but majority of the people like 1 scoop of Mesomorph with 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout and 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate post-workout.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 02:03 PM
  2. Creatine Nitrate vrs. Creatine Nitrate
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 08:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in