CKD bloodwork, liver levels high, should I worry?

  1. vadox6466
    Guest
    vadox6466's Avatar

    CKD bloodwork, liver levels high, should I worry?


    Just got some bloodwork done after being on CKD for the past 5 weeks. Liver levels, as expected, all came back high(ish). I'm 20 years old, gonna be on CKD for at least another 8 weeks.

    I highlighted the tests that came back high.



    Should I worry about adding anything to mitigate liver stress (milk thistle)?

    Haven't been drinking at all while dieting, and get between 6-8L of water a day. Tons of BCAAs.

  2. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,099
    Rep Power
    307903
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    67.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    imo, the elevation isn't much to worry about. Milk thistle isn't a bad supplement if you're worried, especially at this minor level of elevation.

    When you say CKD do you mean cyclic ketogenic diet?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  3. vadox6466
    Guest
    vadox6466's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    imo, the elevation isn't much to worry about. Milk thistle isn't a bad supplement if you're worried, especially at this minor level of elevation.

    When you say CKD do you mean cyclic ketogenic diet?
    yup, ckd is cyclical keto
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    4875250
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    your liver heals itself....so as long as u take cycle assist/PCT assist while your on anything/PCT, then after take milk thistle for a bit you should be fine.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  5. vadox6466
    Guest
    vadox6466's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    your liver heals itself....so as long as u take cycle assist/PCT assist while your on anything/PCT, then after take milk thistle for a bit you should be fine.
    Thanks, but the thing is that I'm not on a cycle or PCT. I've never touched any anabolics, in fact. That's why it has me a bit concerned..
  6. New Member
    JJxBEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    Thanks, but the thing is that I'm not on a cycle or PCT. I've never touched any anabolics, in fact. That's why it has me a bit concerned..
    If thats the case your fine man. Those levels are not too bad. I remember once my AST and ALT levels were over 150. Within a month of not taking ANYTHING. The levels went back to normal.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Got my bloodwork, low T levels!
    By XxwarderxX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 06:47 PM
  2. Got bloodwork done, liver levels came back high, what to do?
    By vadox6466 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:15 AM
  3. Question re: Bloodwork/DHT levels
    By spitboy2000 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 02:29 PM
  4. Getting bloodwork for test levels?
    By chainsaw in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 08:44 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Log in
Log in