Long Jack / Tongkat Ali - AnabolicMinds.com

Long Jack / Tongkat Ali

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User

Long Jack / Tongkat Ali

I’m been using 400mg of Tongkat Ali for 1 week and it feels like I’m on 4-AD. I’m in a better mood, very horny and more aggressive. I’m not sure if it has any test boosting effects but it sure feels like it. It might be like trib but who knows I’ll keep you guys informed if has any muscle boosting effect. Has anyone ever used Tongkat Ali?

2. Board Supporter

I've had pretty good results in the past from BAC's, using 1 of their scoops a day. I've noticed an increase in libido, as well as blood flow to the member in a non-excited state (i.e. flaccid weiner is larger than normal !) I don't know if it's had an effect on test levels honestly, as the only other side I've had is a slight increase in acne.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It does increase acne, similar to HCG acne so it makes me think it's working. But, no 'visible' evidence to go with it (too bad Clomid sucks so hard). I've used the raw powder and the LJ100 extract both. Be careful because when I tried stepping up the doses after a few weeks, I started to get some gyno. The last time I had to abort therapy, it took an anti-prolactin to kill the puffys, so some weird pituitary stuff was going on no doubt.
    •   

4. New Member

I used it and liked its effects,better than Benzos,much better.I don´t think it did any physical changes to me.
  5. Advanced Member

if its giving you acne and gyno then there has to be an increse in test!!!
    is it superior to tribulus i notice limited effects at 5-6 grams trib ed
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Or it may be increasing aromatase activity which could give a temporary increase in libido and symptoms of gyno. No telling without extensive testing.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

It was def prolactin related, because the issues did not resolve w/ Tam but did w/ Permax. Fenugreek is still my personal fav as far as natural test boosters w/ no sides.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Fenugreek - natural test booster? Did you see that in a study or something Dr. D?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Fenugreek - natural test booster? Did you see that in a study or something Dr. D?
    I had heard that it could be useful for this, but it is primarily used to improve diabetic conditions. It contains the same type saponins as tribulus, but it's more than that, cause it works much better. I use the NOW brand. Tribulus does work, but the effect is weak and unreliable at best. Fenugreek is truly more effective. For example, when I just do 2 wk cycles, it's all I use for PCT. I don't like or trust SERMs and save them for hard shutdowns only. Try it, it's cheap and healthy. Volume returns quickly. Directions are 2caps TID, but I just take 4 or 5 at night only.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting. I respond really well to tribulus and horny goat weed. Maybe I'll throw some fenugreek in there and give my wife some greif
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Interesting. I respond really well to tribulus and horny goat weed. Maybe I'll throw some fenugreek in there and give my wife some greif
    Try it BIO, if you like Tribulus, you'll like Fenugreek too. It's stronger and cheaper. I just don't want your wife calling me up and blaming me for all that greif, I'll deny everything I told you! (LOL) What brand HGW do you use? I like Macca too.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

The bottle I have is from Natural Balance, standardized to 10% icariins. Saw it on sale here so I'm trialing it..normally I order from BAC. Was going to try BAC's ultra high potentcy trib at some point and Maca.
  13. Board Sponsor

FUZU by Syntrax has fenugreek in it, I should get some tongkat ali to stack with it, seeing as though I have a few bottles of the original Fuzu waiting for me to use 'em..
  14. Board Supporter

I have used horny goat weed from Holland & Barrat (UK) had some maca in there also, not sure which ingrediant was working but definite improvement in labido, fenugreek sounds interesting though, can anybody post a link for more info on this and a good place to purchase?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 200wannabe
    I have used horny goat weed from Holland & Barrat (UK) had some maca in there also, not sure which ingrediant was working but definite improvement in labido, fenugreek sounds interesting though, can anybody post a link for more info on this and a good place to purchase?
    The maca def. improves libido stacked w/ LJ100. They are synergistic no doubt. I don't have a link but if you want to research it, the fenugreek seed contains the alkaloid trigonelline and probably more importantly, the steroidal saponin diosgenin.
  16. Registered User

wow 1fast has 100 cap bottles for 4 bucks..and u recommend 4-5 at night? very nice might have to try this
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    wow 1fast has 100 cap bottles for 4 bucks..and u recommend 4-5 at night? very nice might have to try this
    My Bad! I use Nature's Way brand. It's 610mg/cap and goes for 11$/180count bottle. So the 1fast price is pretty good. I think I'll try the NOW brand too. It's whole seed, so I don't see that potency would vary much from brand to brand. Specificly, I take 3 the first week, then 4 the second, etc... I just add a pill every week till I get to 5 or 6. It seem to work best this way and needs to be cycled. You shouldn't just stay on it cause it feels like the effect weakens after 4-6 weeks.
  18. Registered User

well i got 2 bottles of that and a bottle of rhodiala rosea(sp?) (this is a great supp for post cycle..kills anxiety)
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

well i got 2 bottles of that and a bottle of rhodiala rosea(sp?) (this is a great supp for post cycle..kills anxiety)
    How much of the RR does it take to be effective? I'm about to place an order too, and was thinking about trying that one.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Pretty tiny amounts..less than 100mg I can feel right away. I buy the pure powder from BAC. Don't know about anxiety but it does perk me up and help me think more clearly. Good stuff.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Pretty tiny amounts..less than 100mg I can feel right away. I buy the pure powder from BAC. Don't know about anxiety but it does perk me up and help me think more clearly. Good stuff.
    I just bought from 1fast! Is the purity comparable you think?
  22. Registered User

yup..if u got the powder its good and the NOW brand never disappoints..personally i tkae 500 mgs 2x a day.i suffer from anxiety brought on by to car wrecks..sux but i found this to be very helpful
  23. Senior Member

Just a little note of caution. BE mindful of coming off rhodiola as well as its masking of other problems. I was using a pretty moderate dose last summer and then abruptly stopped right as I was finishing PCT. IT probably wasnt from the RHo, but I had some undiagnosed/hidden mild depression coupled with anxiety over an upcoming long trip oversees that knocked me flat on my ass.
    cortisol levels sky high, test bottomed out, est high>>>pretty much the whole endocrine system went caput resulting in two weeks of hell. And I had done for solid weeks of PCT after only a 4-5 week cycle.
  24. Registered User

im also running a 7-keto trans too..i seriously thought of that ..thanx tho scott..
  25. New Member

the long jack in 1fast400 is not very effective , it is only 1:1 extract , the effects are nothing to the 1:50 to ( 1:200 )extracts which sells for $160

you need 200 grams of 1:1 extract to get the active ingredients of 1:200 extract
  26. New Member

I liked the 1fast stuff. at 1gr./day I felt like I had a cool-cigarette
    injected in a vein.
    I felt an ethereal-like cooling effect and as for anxiety it worked well for
    me,too at even less.
  27. Senior Member

I believe mike at 1fast had said that the labeling might have been wrong on the 1:1 aspect of the extract. Said something over on avant to that regard.
  28. Registered User

yea im pretty sure he did say thta..check with mike
  29. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo
    I believe mike at 1fast had said that the labeling might have been wrong on the 1:1 aspect of the extract. Said something over on avant to that regard.
    No , it is on the laboratory analysis in his site too, not only on the labeling.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I just got some from source naturals 80mg extract

http://www.iherb.com/tongkatali.html
  31. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sicosico
    No , it is on the laboratory analysis in his site too, not only on the labeling.

Like I said, he posted regarding this on avant. Look it up if your skeptical. I believe he was going to change the writeup and show the correct lab assay but didnt want people to think he was being sneaky or some such. If you want, take a peak at his response on avant.
  32. Superman

I'm not one to complain about the taste of supps but I have been taking long jack powder and that tastes like absolute ass...it makes me want to gag.
  33. Registered User

yea well i smell like pancakes from taking fenugreek..lol
  34. Board Sponsor

Yeah, I got the old Fuzu, people tell me they smell maple syrup..
  35. Senior Member

Long jack pretty bad? Why is it that these libido booster type products all taste like goat ass? Maca is outright awful, and clumps in your mouth yummy! Avena Sativa was bad, but manageable...now long jack? I hate capping.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Yeah, it's cause of the volatile oils. Makes your sweat smell like maple ketones. The longjack has alkaloids that make it extremely bitter. I'll warn you guys again, this **** is prolactimic, be careful! I started growing tits on it better than high dose test will. Took a dopamine agonist to reverse it, nolva didn't do "jack" (excuse the pun )
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Beyond a century just got this in..I just ordered some..

LONG JACK, aka Tongkat Ali, Eurycoma longifolia jack. The new premium 100:1 freeze-dried extract has finally arrived from Malaysia. We weren’t getting expected results with generics, so we went with the strongest extract available. This extract is the result of 20 years research, and has been used in the major testosterone boosting studies. Dried at -40 C and 99% water soluble, it contains 20-22% glycopeptides and 40% glycosaponins which help the body to produce more free testosterone, c-GMP, and DHEA while lowering SHBG.. It is claimed a daily dose of 200mg doubled free testosterone and increased DHEA by 45% in two weeks, while other protocols are said to increase testosterone in humans by 440%. For best results the extract should be taken regularly. Dose recommendations vary. For male vitality and sexual effects 100-200mg in morning with water, or 1.3 x your weight in kg once a day. Bodybuilders often will take 250-500mg/day divided in two doses for 5 days on & 2 off per week. An additional 200mg dose is sometimes recommended before sex, athletic events, etc. It is claimed that most will feel the sexual effects of a single 200-300mg dose within a few hours. We’ve seen both “after meals? and “on empty stomach? recommended! Women are said to benefit from Long Jack at half the male dose. There are a lot of cheaper Long Jack extracts out there, but brands usually sell this premium extract in 50-80mg caps at a SRP of $10/gram, or powder at $5/gram. Long Jack 100:1, very bitter pure powder, 20g, (100-200 dose), SRP $99.98, $54.00
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

i'm doing some of the longjack, some tribulus, & some avena sativa i had sitting on the shelf from bac. i am breaking out alot on my back! i need to check my doses. i have just been doing a "scoop"(provided bac) every mourning.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Someone should cycle this stuff to test its effectiveness.
  40. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Someone should cycle this stuff to test its effectiveness.
    Will do! I'm gonna need all the help on my PCT that I can get. Just to clear things up, this stuff SHOULD allow HPTA recovery post-cycle, while upping testosterone/LH, ect. Right? Or did I miss something?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tongkat Ali - how long for test to return to normal?
    By RobW52 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:10 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 08:24 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 08:55 PM
  4. Long Jack
    By Carlito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 10:45 PM
  5. Replies: 15