DERMACRINE +( PCT) Erase and TCF1

ninopump

ninopump

Awards
Hi guys

what do you think about this cycle : dermacrine of pp ( alone )

PCT : erase + TCF1 (SDAA)

can i expect some results?

Goal : lean muscle.. less fat

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good but you can probably remove the Erase unless you are only taking 1 tab to prevent any spike in estrogen from TCF1.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Y try derma a few moths back ,and the gains depends on your diet,it will also help you on not gaining fat,good feeling and a bit on strength department ,make sure you ran 2 bottles to get the most benefits!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys

Whether you recomp or not is going to be more dependent on your nutrition and training than on a supplement.

As far as the cycle, that's fine.

PCT is another story. At a MINIMUM, I would recommend using the Testosterone Recovery Stack, a legal & natural Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) alternative - Sustain Alpha surges LH & FSH levels to increase low testosterone, Toco-8 sensitizes the testes to the effects of LH & FSH, and EndoAmp Max amplifies testosterone and growth hormone.

You could add TCF-1 to the Testosterone Recovery Stack for an effective PCT. You could add Erase to that PCT, but it wouldn't be required - if you did, use only 1-2 caps daily.

If you're not going to use the Testosterone Recovery Stack, the bulk of your PCT should include each of the following products alongside your basic staples:
* Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
* Luteinizing Hormone Releaser
* Cortisol Controller
* Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (SERMS are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used).

~Rosie~

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
^^ good post rosie. What is effective for raising LH?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ good post rosie. What is effective for raising LH?
Cheers :)

Some legitimate Luteinizing Hormone Releasers

* HCG- 250 iu used thrice a week during a cycle will stop shutdown during a cycle.
* Forskolin at 50 mg/day of 100% extract (or equivalent lower dosage with lower extract) increases cAMP better than anything else available, thereby increasing luteinizing hormone secretion.
* Resveratrol is a decent choice at 750 mg/day of the 100% extract for increasing cAMP, which in turn increases luteinizing hormone secretion.

~Rosie~

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should help you lean out a bit. I wouldnt expect much for gains maybe 5 lbs.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Cheers :)

Some legitimate Luteinizing Hormone Releasers

* HCG- 250 iu used thrice a week during a cycle will stop shutdown during a cycle.
* Forskolin at 50 mg/day of 100% extract (or equivalent lower dosage with lower extract) increases cAMP better than anything else available, thereby increasing luteinizing hormone secretion.
* Resveratrol is a decent choice at 750 mg/day of the 100% extract for increasing cAMP, which in turn increases luteinizing hormone secretion.

~Rosie~
How do feel about 3000mg of trib at 45% for LH stim?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do feel about 3000mg of trib at 45% for LH stim?
I wouldn't recommend Trib for anything, period, simply from what I've read on it . . . You're better off going with Forskolin or Resveratrol . . . Someone else may chime in, though . . .

~Rosie~

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I wouldn't recommend Trib for anything, period, simply from what I've read on it . . . You're better off going with Forskolin or Resveratrol . . . Someone else may chime in, though . . .

~Rosie~
Trib is funny isnt it? Nobody likes it,even i don't want to like it. Its one of the those hyped herbs thats been around FOREVER, its in a bunch of test boosters. that said i experimented with it at 3000mg a day, i did this not in response to all the neg talk about this herb, but in response to the so few good responses. In the Good responses, i noticed two things 1. it had to be 45% extract. 2. had to be dosed higher than 2500mg. Also note i have tried other trib pct based/test boosting products and they sucked, what did they all have in common? yep you guessed it all dosed under 1000mg.

So anyway i tried it at 3000mg a day, 45% extract for 25 days and i noticed:
1. increase ejactulatory volume
2. harder fuller erections
3. more control during sex
4. better climax during sex
5. small white head pimples on my face
6. oily skin
7. testes felt and looked fuller
8. muscle pumps slightly improved, serious good pumps esp on back-bicep day
(however no where near the cramping tight cant scratch your neck pump you get while on cycle)
9. felt a little bloated in the face and abs.

In conclusion, where do i stand on trib? i still don't know, the whole time i was on i expected nothing. did it boost my test? who knows i did not do a blood test. however, i did expirenced the above 1 through 9 effects. Changes that happened on this cycle were real and most unexpected.

so i ran the exact same cycle again to see what the deal was, because i still was unsure. maybe my previous exp was imagined, placebo style. this time i ran it along with an AI, and results 1 through 8 occured, using logical deduction and reasoning i conclued that the bloating did not occur this time because of the AI. In addition i was more vascular and the pumps felt better and were easier to come by

I know trib sux. you hear it ALL the time. i still think trib may sux, right isn't that the right answer? does it stimulate LH? who knows, but i will include 3000mg trib cycles again after pct and inbetween cycles. stacked with an AI of course, i think it made a slight yet significant cosmetic difference.

Anybody want to chime in? anyone with simular exp? anyone want to bash me? Negative comments are welcome, i have no ego to protect here, just looking for opinions. i love this community.

Pounditz

Awards
I have been using Trib at between 2000-3000mg a day for at least the past 6 weeks, and I have also noticed it causing the effects listed above. My aggression does seem to peak a bit when using it as well. This isnt always a bad thing if directed in the right way :)
What AI did you stack with the Trib?

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
The 1st time was with 25mg of atd at nite.

Since then i have used 6-bromo at 25mg at nite with 3000mg trib, notice a lilttle more pronounced muscle with this stack, however, i had a more cut-drying out result with atd.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys

So did you start this yet?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trib is funny isnt it? Nobody likes it,even i don't want to like it. Its one of the those hyped herbs thats been around FOREVER, its in a bunch of test boosters. that said i experimented with it at 3000mg a day, i did this not in response to all the neg talk about this herb, but in response to the so few good responses. In the Good responses, i noticed two things 1. it had to be 45% extract. 2. had to be dosed higher than 2500mg. Also note i have tried other trib pct based/test boosting products and they sucked, what did they all have in common? yep you guessed it all dosed under 1000mg.

So anyway i tried it at 3000mg a day, 45% extract for 25 days and i noticed:
1. increase ejactulatory volume
2. harder fuller erections
3. more control during sex
4. better climax during sex
5. small white head pimples on my face
6. oily skin
7. testes felt and looked fuller
8. muscle pumps slightly improved, serious good pumps esp on back-bicep day
(however no where near the cramping tight cant scratch your neck pump you get while on cycle)
9. felt a little bloated in the face and abs.

In conclusion, where do i stand on trib? i still don't know, the whole time i was on i expected nothing. did it boost my test? who knows i did not do a blood test. however, i did expirenced the above 1 through 9 effects. Changes that happened on this cycle were real and most unexpected.

so i ran the exact same cycle again to see what the deal was, because i still was unsure. maybe my previous exp was imagined, placebo style. this time i ran it along with an AI, and results 1 through 8 occured, using logical deduction and reasoning i conclued that the bloating did not occur this time because of the AI. In addition i was more vascular and the pumps felt better and were easier to come by

I know trib sux. you hear it ALL the time. i still think trib may sux, right isn't that the right answer? does it stimulate LH? who knows, but i will include 3000mg trib cycles again after pct and inbetween cycles. stacked with an AI of course, i think it made a slight yet significant cosmetic difference.

Anybody want to chime in? anyone with simular exp? anyone want to bash me? Negative comments are welcome, i have no ego to protect here, just looking for opinions. i love this community.
Looks very interesting. I'll have to look up some bulk powder pricing and perhaps try this in a test boosting stack with sustain alpha and tcf-1... how expensive was it for you at 3 grams a day?

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Looks very interesting. I'll have to look up some bulk powder pricing and perhaps try this in a test boosting stack with sustain alpha and tcf-1... how expensive was it for you at 3 grams a day?
$16.00 (united states currency) with shipping.
i used now sports tribulus 45% 1000mg tabs.