Does DAA come in capsule form?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I'm kind of tired of powdered drinks and would rather swallow a few capsules.

Suggestions?

spogiderbaer

Awards
hey dude,

i haven't used that product and as far as i know its new on the market, but check it out : "D-Test" from Scitec Nutrition.

greetings Spogi

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Testatropin V2 from APS Nutrition. I'm on it now. Deeez nuts are getting bigger.

Also, could simply buy bulk DAA and then buy 00 capsules and then cap your own. I've been told bulk DAA tastes fine tho

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Know the feeling bro. Why don't you give AX TST Powercell a go ? They are ofc capsules..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Suggestions?
I get sick of powders as well and definitely prefer pills over powder, especially for convenience.

As far as DAA, as someone suggested, you could always cap your own powder.

Or you could try another method - liqua-vade technology has been shown to be very effective, so you might want to look into trying TCF-1.

~Rosie~

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
AX's Hard FX or PP's TCF-1 are both viable options. However, bulk DAA is less expensive, tastes fine, and its serving size is minuscule (~3gm).

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
SNS makes some DAA caps :)

good price too!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Was all set to buy some SNS DAA caps.

Went to the NP store to order and . . .

They're not there! :bigeyes2:

Arrrrrggghhhhhh!

When will they be available?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was all set to buy some SNS DAA caps.

Went to the NP store to order and . . .

They're not there! :bigeyes2:

Arrrrrggghhhhhh!

When will they be available?
Contact a NutraPlanet rep and ask - try Steve (aka Steveoph).

~Rosie~

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
AX has the TST Powercell with DAA+

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
AX's Hard FX or PP's TCF-1 are both viable options. However, bulk DAA is less expensive, tastes fine, and its serving size is minuscule (~3gm).
Know the feeling bro. Why don't you give AX TST Powercell a go ? They are ofc capsules..
I would try Hard-FX TST Combo pack, you can get it for about 70 or 80 bucks and using them togeather delivers a lot of D-Aspartic Acid aswell as a lot supporting ingredients like Fenugreek, 7-methoxyflavone and Forskolin which really going to create a noticeable test boost, much past DAA alone IMO.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our caps will be coming soon here .. Price will drop your jaw best of all you'll know how much your dosing :)

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
APS testatropin v2,not only over 3000mg daa but a bunch of other synergistic ingredients as well.It's like the difference between buying a base model car with nothing exciting and getting the deluxe model with all the bells and whistles.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

Suggestions?
anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/167880-serious-nutrition-solutions.html

It should be available within a week or so, and should be priced ~$20 or less depending upon the retailer.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
I've been using NMDA by muscle warfare which are caps. Doing great. On my 2nd cycle stacking it with APS creatine nitrate, also caps. Getting spoiled with stuff that's actually working!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :biggthumpup:
Good luck .. Try it with Agmatine(only on workout days) some skin bursting pumps .. Ok now I sound like gaspari owner lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there are a few brands out there with capped DAA products, soon we will be one of them.