Considering switching from EC to AT2+erase. Should I keep taking EC?

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Hey all. I've been lurking for a while, trying absorb all the info I can before posting and sounding like an idiot. As the subject mentioned, I'm considering ditching my bronkaid+caffeine for Erase+AT2 (when it gets back in stock at Nutraplanet). I've lost a fair bit of weight (see below), but still have plenty in the stomach, love handles, and on my chest to get rid of. Intra-abdominal fat seems to have pretty well disappeared based on personal observations. I'm also finding that I can take 1.5-2 doses of EC and barely bat an eye.

Does anyone have an experiences or advice on whether or not I should keep taking the EC with the Erase and Alpha T-2, or should I ditch the EC for something like Oxyelite Pro? Or take all four?

I was thinking that the Erase might help w/ the cortisol increase from the EC while still providing the metabolic boost.

Also considering adding some DAA in, too.

A little background:
I'm 5'11, 220 lbs. Dropped 30lbs of fat since between October and January 1 w/ EC, a 2,000Kcal/diet diet (40/30/30), a 5x5 lifting program, and plenty of cardio. I've since stalled out and don't really feel like dropping my calories any further. I work 3 13-hour night shifts a week and go to school during the day (I don't always get enough sleep. Ironic, seeing as how I'm a sleep tech). I'm also pretty stimulant tolerant.

Thanks for whatever help is provided.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all. I've been lurking for a while, trying absorb all the info I can before posting and sounding like an idiot. As the subject mentioned, I'm considering ditching my bronkaid+caffeine for Erase+AT2 (when it gets back in stock at Nutraplanet). I've lost a fair bit of weight (see below), but still have plenty in the stomach, love handles, and on my chest to get rid of. Intra-abdominal fat seems to have pretty well disappeared based on personal observations. I'm also finding that I can take 1.5-2 doses of EC and barely bat an eye.

Does anyone have an experiences or advice on whether or not I should keep taking the EC with the Erase and Alpha T-2, or should I ditch the EC for something like Oxyelite Pro? Or take all four?

I was thinking that the Erase might help w/ the cortisol increase from the EC while still providing the metabolic boost.

A little background:
I'm 5'11, 220 lbs. Dropped 30lbs of fat since between October and January 1 w/ EC, a 2,000Kcal/diet diet (40/30/30), a 5x5 lifting program, and plenty of cardio. I've since stalled out and don't really feel like dropping my calories any further. I work 3 13-hour night shifts a week and go to school during the day (I don't always get enough sleep. Ironic, seeing as how I'm a sleep tech). I'm also pretty stimulant tolerant.

You can use EC with Alpha-T2/Erase. Or you can use the straight Alpha-T2/Erase stack and give the EC a break - you don't want to become too dependent on this.

You could add DAA to either stack, yes, but if you've never used Alpha-T2 or Erase before, then you're better off using one and then the other (or as a stack), before adding anything further - you don't want to change more than 1-2 variables at once, because unless you know your body and how it responds very well, you're not going to know what is making a difference (this goes for the suggestions in the next paragraph as well).

If you've stalled, then change things up. Look at your nutrition - doesn't mean you have to cut more calories, just that you might want to consider something else, like calorie cycling, for example. Look at your training - if you're doing long, slow cardio sessions, change them to short, high intensity sessions 2-3 times a week. Last look at supplements - maybe you need to give your body a break from EC, and use the Alpha-T2/Erase stack instead. So many options.

~Rosie~

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks much for your input. I have changed up the workouts lately by adding kettlebell circuit training with a rather sadistic lab partner of mine. I was also considering whether or not I was getting "burnt out" on the EC, which is what prompted me to look for something to replace it. Good point on not changing too many variables. I've kept this in mind before, but I guess I'm getting bored/frustrated with the staus quo.
Thanks again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks much for your input. I have changed up the workouts lately by adding kettlebell circuit training with a rather sadistic lab partner of mine. I was also considering whether or not I was getting "burnt out" on the EC, which is what prompted me to look for something to replace it. Good point on not changing too many variables. I've kept this in mind before, but I guess I'm getting bored/frustrated with the staus quo.
Thanks again.
No worries :)

If you've changes your training already, then look at adjusting your nutrition slightly.

And yes, you may want to consider taking a break from the EC - even without using any other supplements but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) for a week or so before starting anything else, especially if you've been using it for 8-12 weeks already.

~Rosie~

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I also advise stopping the ephedrine at least for a little while. Your body acclimates itself to the ephedra after a while. If you want the stack to be profitable in the future take some time off.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again. I suppose it's probably about time to drop the EC for a little while, anyway. I'll focus on my nutrition and "staples" (Nice site, Ms. Scott) and consider the Erase/AT2/OEP in a 4-8 weeks or so.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks again. I suppose it's probably about time to drop the EC for a little while, anyway. I'll focus on my nutrition and "staples" (Nice site, Ms. Scott) and consider the Erase/AT2/OEP in a 4-8 weeks or so.
No worries - sounds good :thumbsup:

You can still get results using only the basic staples - in fact, personally, the week where I made the biggest decrease (-1.2% bodyfat) in body composition was during a week where I wasn't even using the basic staples (only Vitaberry and BC+EAA)!

~Rosie~

sem0_adms

Awards
Found this thread by searching for EC and Erase, so I'm bumping it instead of starting a new thread to ask my question.

I ran EC + AT-2 in April and LOVED IT. My dosage was 25E/200C at ~7am, 25E/200C/1AT-2 at ~ 12pm, and 25E/200C/1AT-2 at ~4pm.

I'm thinking of doing the same, but instead of the 1AT-2, using 1 Erase.

Do you think if I'm using Erase I should lower my dosage to 25E/200C only twice a day, and take Erase both times? Thanks.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not run it like before and just add the erase. The erase doesn't have any stim effects

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found this thread by searching for EC and Erase, so I'm bumping it instead of starting a new thread to ask my question.

I ran EC + AT-2 in April and LOVED IT. My dosage was 25E/200C at ~7am, 25E/200C/1AT-2 at ~ 12pm, and 25E/200C/1AT-2 at ~4pm.

I'm thinking of doing the same, but instead of the 1AT-2, using 1 Erase.

Do you think if I'm using Erase I should lower my dosage to 25E/200C only twice a day, and take Erase both times? Thanks.
Just add Erase in, dosed 1-2 caps first thing and then 1 cap 6-8 hours later. As far as the EC doses, remember that whoever followed that protocol set it up for them, so you need to make sure that your dosage for everything are optimal for YOU - I definitely think two doses of 25E/200C is plenty adequate, whether you are using Erase or not!

I also don't see the point in you having three different dosages re EC - instead, just have two dosage times, where you dose everything at ~7am and ~3pm, giving you ~8 hours between your doses.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

A little background:

AT2 has a beta-agonist. Try just AT2 and Erase together first...you may feel it is all you need.

Just remember you arent going to get all jittery and cracked out feeling like you might on EC. We designed it to be clean and thermogenic