best type of fat loss product: Stim, AI, GH booster, of other

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So when cutting, do you guys believe you get the best results from an stims, AI's, gh boosters, or something else?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
DIET.

cmon....somebody had to do it, figured I'd get it over with :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So when cutting, do you guys believe you get the best results from an stims, AI's, gh boosters, or something else?
NUTRITION is the #1 key to fat loss. Then TRAINING. Supplements play a minor role, and are not even required, honestly (well, the Basic Staples - creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - are always recommended, but nothing else is required).

As far as what supplement gives the best results - that's going to differ between individuals, since everyone responds differently to different products. Some people prefer fat burners, others something stronger.

Personally (and I have stated this many times before), the supplement that has worked best for me re fat loss (or keeping me relatively lean - which is something) is IGF-2 (which is no surprise, since Growth Hormone is the primary hormone that determines a female's leanness).

In saying that, the last few months I have been fortunate enough to use several new products, including Shred Matrix (reformaulated), Erase, and Alpha-T2, all which deserve special mention, since I definitely notice the difference when NOT using these products - I consider ALL of them to be staples in any fat loss stack. For a fat burner, Shred Matrix is the most complete formula that I have ever used. I also respond very well to AIs, and Erase a product that I want to use as a general staple because the effects and benefits I get from that are so noticeable. And Alpha-T2 is the only "thyroid" prouduct that has ever worked for me (the same as IGF-2 is the only natural Growth Hormone booster that works with my body).

Topicals can also be good to add for the already lean individual wanting that further extra edge.

NUTRITION though, is the main factor that determines most people's success - or lack of it - with fat loss!!!

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aside from diet and training, non-stims like TT33, Lean Xtreme, etc. Nutrient partitioners also work great for burning fat when used correctly but one must know there body very well to have great success with that approach.

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reps to rosie. when i cut, i like to stack HGHup with Prime or something like sustain alpha. but as rosie said, the supplements arent going to get you cut. your diet will. a GH booster is only a SUPPLEMENT to your diet and training. should not be the only cutting source you rely on. good luck

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I know that a supplement comes with diet. I gonna diet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that a supplement comes with diet. I gonna diet.
Just remember that "diet" does not mean being ridiculous and restricting your caloric intake too low or cutting out carbohydrates, etc.

~Rosie~