Non-Stim Stack for Fat-Loss

enthusedguy07

Awards
Hope everyone had a great New Years! I was a contributor, but have not been back on the site for a few months. Always great info to be found by so many of the members here.

I am looking to shed about 15 pounds as I am 6'1, 225, and 14.8% BF. I was a division 1 college athlete who is in good shape, but would like to get myself back to peak fitness. My body is sensitive to anything containing caffeine, yohimbe, or Green Tea so I need to find great non-stim alternatives. DCP would be ideal, but I am unsure when that will be available so I am going to look for other options for now.

Let me know your thoughts on this idea:

** Pre Max (Primordial) OR Ultima (Omega)
** Quadracarn (Beverly International)
** RK-500 Extreme (SNS)
** Orange OxiMega (Controlled Labs)
** Cordygen 5 (Millennium)

I felt like this will give me plenty of energy, provide multiple avenues for fat loss thru the release of 4 different carnitines most importantly PLCAR and ALCAR, and then my body will burn it more efficiently with the Raspberry Ketones. On top of this I will take a high quality omega product along with Cordyceps to increase endurance for cardio sessions. Does this sound good? I would love feedback and if there are other options I should use in place of any of this or include I would appreciate that as well. Thanks so much in advance!

All the Best,
Derrick

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I think you should check out adding lean xtreme in there somewhere. That's hands down the best non stim fat burner I ever tried personally.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hope everyone had a great New Years! I was a contributor, but have not been back on the site for a few months. Always great info to be found by so many of the members here.

I am looking to shed about 15 pounds as I am 6'1, 225, and 14.8% BF. I was a division 1 college athlete who is in good shape, but would like to get myself back to peak fitness. My body is sensitive to anything containing caffeine, yohimbe, or Green Tea so I need to find great non-stim alternatives. DCP would be ideal, but I am unsure when that will be available so I am going to look for other options for now.

Let me know your thoughts on this idea:

** Pre Max (Primordial) OR Ultima (Omega)
** Quadracarn (Beverly International)
** RK-500 Extreme (SNS)
** Orange OxiMega (Controlled Labs)
** Cordygen 5 (Millennium)

I felt like this will give me plenty of energy, provide multiple avenues for fat loss thru the release of 4 different carnitines most importantly PLCAR and ALCAR, and then my body will burn it more efficiently with the Raspberry Ketones. On top of this I will take a high quality omega product along with Cordyceps to increase endurance for cardio sessions. Does this sound good? I would love feedback and if there are other options I should use in place of any of this or include I would appreciate that as well. Thanks so much in advance!

All the Best,
Derrick
If you want something non-stimulant, as well as your Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) look into a stack like:

* H.E.A.T. Stack
* Shift (from PES) - this is a perfect product to stack with the H.E.A.T. Stack
* DCP (yes, it is available already)
* Pre Max
* Nutrient repartitioner (I find that if I want fat loss, one of these is ESSENTIAL)
* Cortisol controller (although not really necessary)

Remember that fat loss is going to be primarily dependent on your NUTRITION and not so much about the supplements you use, so make sure that you have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING targeted at your goals and needs!

~Rosie~

enthusedguy07

Awards
Thanks both of you for your feedback. Lean Xtreme is good, but it made me feel dizzy after taking it for about 3 weeks. Shift and H.E.A.T both look great! Shift is for sure non-stim, but is H.E.A.T?? I cannot tell if it contains caffeine at all. Does anyone know? This would be extremely helpful. Appreciate it!

All the Best,
Derrick

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks both of you for your feedback. Lean Xtreme is good, but it made me feel dizzy after taking it for about 3 weeks. Shift and H.E.A.T both look great! Shift is for sure non-stim, but is H.E.A.T?? I cannot tell if it contains caffeine at all. Does anyone know? This would be extremely helpful. Appreciate it!

All the Best,
Derrick
No worries, Derrick :)

Shift is non-stimulant. So is the H.E.A.T. Stack. It's highly likely that I will use this stack myself in the near future.

~Rosie~