Creatine

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys:

I typically use basic creatine monohydrate and have for along time. Then I switched to creapure and found it to be a bit better and I like that it really is more pure. Anyhow I am looking to see if anyone has any other forms of creatine that have worked well for them. I have heard good things about creatine magnesium chelate.

Any recommendations:grouphug:?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys:

I typically use basic creatine monohydrate and have for along time. Then I switched to creapure and found it to be a bit better and I like that it really is more pure. Anyhow I am looking to see if anyone has any other forms of creatine that have worked well for them. I have heard good things about creatine magnesium chelate.

Any recommendations:grouphug:?
Creatine Monohydrate for the most part - you can't go wrong with the most tried and true form of creatine.

My top creatine products:
* NeoVar Recomped - doubles as nutrient repartitioner (and contains Phosphocreatine)
* Cre-02 - helps with endurance and performance
* Kre-Alkalyn
* CreaPure

~Rosie~

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Andraulic State GT to get creatine on my workout days and use Creapure from Primordial Performance to get my creatine during the off days. :biggthumpup:

lol I feel like I say this every 3 threads though :welcome2:

zorrin

Awards
The trouble with creatine monohydrate, is that you have to "pre load" with it, it attracts water into your gut by osmosis, and makes you bloated and fart a lot. -at least at first. But it does actually work!

Its very inefficient, pre-internet-era chemistry. If you make it into an ester, it passes very efficiently from the digestive system into the blood. In chemistry, an ester is what you get if you react an alcohol with a carboxylic acid.

Creatine ethyl ester works in much smaller amounts, quicker, and without the bad guts.

The good thing about the monohydrate is that you can add it to a protein shake - it hardly tastes of anything. CEE tastes nasty, but you can just take a few capsules of it with your shake.

I used creatine monohydrate for years, but I wouldn't go back to it.

Protein shakes used to be horrible too. They used to make me heave, but now theyre lovely.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creapure everytime

The trouble with creatine monohydrate, is that you have to "pre load" with it, it attracts water into your gut by osmosis, and makes you bloated and fart a lot. -at least at first. But it does actually work!

Its very inefficient, pre-internet-era chemistry. If you make it into an ester, it passes very efficiently from the digestive system into the blood. In chemistry, an ester is what you get if you react an alcohol with a carboxylic acid.

Creatine ethyl ester works in much smaller amounts, quicker, and without the bad guts.

The good thing about the monohydrate is that you can add it to a protein shake - it hardly tastes of anything. CEE tastes nasty, but you can just take a few capsules of it with your shake.

I used creatine monohydrate for years, but I wouldn't go back to it.

Protein shakes used to be horrible too. They used to make me heave, but now theyre lovely.
Sorry to burst your bubble but CEE has been PROVEN to be a joke. In studies good ole creatine monohydrate out performed CEE time after time. For your money creatine mono is the cheapest and pound for pound just about as effective as your other "exotic" creatines out there.

Ill admit I did feel Kre-alklyn very well, better than a lot of others ive tried, but creapure worked just as well and was 10 times cheaper. Conrete is the same, I felt it work and its good, but its way too expensive and regular creatine works just as well. I say dont make it complicated and just stick with reg. creatine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to burst your bubble again, but you do NOT need to preload creatine monohydrate - creatine loading is PERSONAL preference. I have mentioned in various threads in response to this, but the only purpose of creatine loading is to saturate the muscles to reach their muscle creatine threshold faster - using ~5g a day over ~3 weeks will have the same effect (once you reach your muscle creatine threshold, you canNOT saturate it further).

Nor does creatine monohydrate cause bloating and gas in all individuals - this is definitely a case of personal discrepancy and experience.

~Rosie~

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Monohydrate for the most part.
I love the Creapure. helps with power and dirt cheap.
somtimes i add it in to my ASGT also (extra creatine)
i dont really giv einto the hyp woth all this forms of creatine. this one works , its cheap. now i move on.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
My new fav is APS creatine nitrate... Very nice product...

I have used cre-pure cre 02 that is very good

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again voting up creatine mono, which is the most cost effective choice and currently the best out there. I've seen only on this forum some positive feedback about this Creatine Nitrate, but I have no experience or haven't seen much research on it so no can't say anything for sure about it.

And while I find ON's creatine mono to be pretty tasty in my shakes, if you want an even tastier source you could always stick with steak supplementation

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to burst your bubble again, but you do NOT need to preload creatine monohydrate - creatine loading is PERSONAL preference. I have mentioned in various threads in response to this, but the only purpose of creatine loading is to saturate the muscles to reach their muscle creatine threshold faster - using ~5g a day over ~3 weeks will have the same effect (once you reach your muscle creatine threshold, you canNOT saturate it further).

Nor does creatine monohydrate cause bloating and gas in all individuals - this is definitely a case of personal discrepancy and experience.

~Rosie~
All creatine is not made the same.. Some creatine have impurities that may be the cause of the bloating... But Crepure from Germany is 99% pure may not give u the bloat
Please correct me if this incorrect statement

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
As others have mentioned you really cant go wrong with Creatine Monohydrate, as long as its properly dose you wont notice an excessive water retention and strenght and mass should go up fairly well.

If your looking into a specialized type of creatine, i would look into Creatine Nitrate as the pumps people are getting with Creatine Nitrate is pretty insane! Theres a couple products out that have creatine nitrate but the one thats stands out in my head is C-bol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As others have mentioned you really cant go wrong with Creatine Monohydrate, as long as its properly dose you wont notice an excessive water retention and strenght and mass should go up fairly well.

If your looking into a specialized type of creatine, i would look into Creatine Nitrate as the pumps people are getting with Creatine Nitrate is pretty insane! Theres a couple products out that have creatine nitrate but the one thats stands out in my head is C-bol.
if c-bol is the one that stands out for you-then you must not be looking at the review section here.

aps-mesomorph and creatine nitrate logs are all over this forum-all with very favorable reviews.

sorry, haven't seen many c-bol logs/reviews, at least on this forum.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All creatine is not made the same.. Some creatine have impurities that may be the cause of the bloating... But Crepure from Germany is 99% pure may not give u the bloat
Please correct me if this incorrect statement
Depends on the company and their source and how good the quality of their products are. As I said, "Nor does creatine monohydrate cause bloating and gas in all individuals - this is definitely a case of personal discrepancy and experience."

CreaPure should not cause any bloating, no.

~Rosie~

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono is the only form that consistently is shown to bring results. I might try this creatine nitrate which seems to be popular, seems kinda bandwagon'ish tho...I rarely trust a product that was reps on everythread (just my opinion)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine mono is the only form that consistently is shown to bring results. I might try this creatine nitrate which seems to be popular, seems kinda bandwagon'ish tho...I rarely trust a product that was reps on everythread (just my opinion)
People become reps for a reason, and just because reps answer in a thread does not make their recommendations any less credible (and you will find that many actually recommend products other than those made and produced by the company they are affiliated with) - you just have to learn who says it as it is and who is talking out of their ass :shock:

~Rosie~

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
creatine nitrate works for me... Give it try... Write a review on your experience I think you will like...

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
if c-bol is the one that stands out for you-then you must not be looking at the review section here.

aps-mesomorph and creatine nitrate logs are all over this forum-all with very favorable reviews.

sorry, haven't seen many c-bol logs/reviews, at least on this forum.
Yea, i frequent other forums a bit more and have been seeing excellent results with C-bol, as im sure people have been seeing with APS-Memsomporh since they both contain Creatine Nitrate.

I meant more that creatine nitrate products are really standing out latley and C-bol is the first one that comes to mind, but im sure any properly dosed creatine nitrate product is getting rave reviews.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no rep sig under my name. i am very outspoken about this product because of the results i have gotten.....:poke:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea, i frequent other forums a bit more and have been seeing excellent results with C-bol, as im sure people have been seeing with APS-Memsomporh since they both contain Creatine Nitrate.

I meant more that creatine nitrate products are really standing out latley and C-bol is the first one that comes to mind, but im sure any properly dosed creatine nitrate product is getting rave reviews.
no harm intended- i browse bb. so i know that is where you were coming from. it seems that aps and creatine nitrate haven't become as popular there.

give it time....:biggthumpup:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People become reps for a reason, and just because reps answer in a thread does not make their recommendations any less credible (and you will find that many actually recommend products other than those made and produced by the company they are affiliated with) - you just have to learn who says it as it is and who is talking out of their ass :shock:

~Rosie~
Great reply Rosie. Before I became a rep for Primordial Performance, I was already using and enjoying their supplements. I dont use Primordial Performance exclusivly, I have other brands I use and im generaly interested in trying. If I use something and like it im goin to be honest. Ive tried more than my fair share of crap supplements so I like to throw my 2 cents in hopes of saving them wasting time, money, and disapointment.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great reply Rosie. Before I became a rep for Primordial Performance, I was already using and enjoying their supplements. I dont use Primordial Performance exclusivly, I have other brands I use and im generaly interested in trying. If I use something and like it im goin to be honest. Ive tried more than my fair share of crap supplements so I like to throw my 2 cents in hopes of saving them wasting time, money, and disapointment.
in all honesty i would have little respect for someone who represents a company whose products they didn't enjoy. and we have all wasted money on products that were a bust.

i would not be surprised to see primordial coming out with a creatine nitrate in the future, it really is much superior to any other creatine available-and there is no rep sig under my name, just someone who has had amazing results.:biggthumpup:

mnegrete1

Awards
Stick with the Creapure it's the best I use Optimum Nutritions version but anything with the creapure symbol is good if it has that symbol they all come from the same manufacturer.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Stick with the Creapure it's the best I use Optimum Nutritions version but anything with the creapure symbol is good if it has that symbol they all come from the same manufacturer.
I am saying this one more time
creatine nitrate works for me... Give it try... Write a review on your experience I think you will like...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Mono has been around for years and has years of research behind it. If you want to try the new fangled stuff go ahead, but know that it hasn't the research and safety studies behind it that CM has. Granted there are a lot of people on here that just don't care about safety. The minute a new supplement comes out they will be there with credit card in hand. They care more about what they put in there car, than what they put in there own body. To each his own....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Creatine Mono has been around for years and has years of research behind it. If you want to try the new fangled stuff go ahead, but know that it hasn't the research and safety studies behind it that CM has. Granted there are a lot of people on here that just don't care about safety. The minute a new supplement comes out they will be there with credit card in hand. They care more about what they put in there car, than what they put in there own body. To each his own....
only sides i have from the new fangled stuff is increased strength and endurance-oh yeah, my blood pressure is slightly lower since starting.:biggthumpup:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm why so angry? And not saying hey I might try it? But instead you are being mean?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree about sticking to research. Creapure, purest form of Creatine, 1000g for 16.95. That is 200 servings, for less than a Jackson, consider me sold.