What dose the cortisone from Erase do in the body?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Erase is supposed to lower cortisol by converting it to cortizone. What dose the extra cortizone do in the human body?

By the way, I didn't post this in the PEZ section because I whanted to join in.

Natural beast

Awards
Simply put cortisole is a steroid that your body releases naturally when put under stress. Synthetic cortisone is injected by differs near inflamed joints to relieve pain.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is supposed to lower cortisol by converting it to cortizone. What dose the extra cortizone do in the human body?

By the way, I didn't post this in the PEZ section because I whanted to join in.
Cortisone is inactive cortisol. The amount that cortisone will increase in the body from taking erase will probably not show much effects. It is nothing comparable to getting a cortisone shot or anything.

Erase keeps cortisone from converting to cortisol. Whether that means the amount of cortisone increases above normal, I am not sure.

The cortsone/cortisol conversion mostly effects inflammatory response

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cortisone is inactive cortisol. The amount that cortisone will increase in the body from taking erase will probably not show much effects. It is nothing comparable to getting a cortisone shot or anything.

Erase keeps cortisone from converting to cortisol. Whether that means the amount of cortisone increases above normal, I am not sure.

The cortsone/cortisol conversion mostly effects inflammatory response
Could be why Erase makes my joints so good, yes?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
kills my joints loll

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kills my joints loll
We all respond differently to everything (I just happen to get the opposite effects of most more often that not, LOL) :D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
2 am 1pm . I like the sides it shows something is working if ihad no pain if would be skeptical

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Personally, Im trying t keep my doseing low enough to keet joint's feeling good. Im still tinkering to find the dosage. I figure once your joints are being grinded, no antiinflamatory will just make that go away.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 am 1pm . I like the sides it shows something is working if ihad no pain if would be skeptical
Why skeptical? Just because there's no pain (although, given the fact that AIs affect joints), doesn't mean it's not working.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 caps made my knees and shoulder very cranky.
The higher I dosed, the better my joints got (although I stopped at 5 caps daily, LOL) :dance: