What dose the cortisone from Erase do in the body?
- 01-09-2011, 10:21 PM
- 01-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Simply put cortisole is a steroid that your body releases naturally when put under stress. Synthetic cortisone is injected by differs near inflamed joints to relieve pain.
- 01-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Erase keeps cortisone from converting to cortisol. Whether that means the amount of cortisone increases above normal, I am not sure.
The cortsone/cortisol conversion mostly effects inflammatory response
01-10-2011, 09:02 AM
01-10-2011, 04:10 PM
01-10-2011, 04:35 PM
01-10-2011, 05:04 PM
01-10-2011, 05:24 PM
01-10-2011, 11:23 PM
01-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Personally, Im trying t keep my doseing low enough to keet joint's feeling good. Im still tinkering to find the dosage. I figure once your joints are being grinded, no antiinflamatory will just make that go away.
01-11-2011, 09:22 AM
01-11-2011, 10:53 AM
01-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
- By Athletix in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 65Last Post: 05-23-2011, 05:09 PM
- By maik in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2010, 06:30 PM
- By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2009, 02:30 AM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2004, 08:29 PM