long time erase fans

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
This is a question for you guys who use this stuff a lot, and have been doing it for a while. After being on an AI for 8 months out of the year(You can say if you do it differently) do you feel like your joints have paid any price? Do you feel as though the effectiveness has changed over time?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a question for you guys who use this stuff a lot, and have been doing it for a while. After being on an AI for 8 months out of the year(You can say if you do it differently) do you feel like your joints have paid any price? Do you feel as though the effectiveness has changed over time?
Not at all - if anything, Erase HELPED my joints and being OFF it I notice the difference big time! An interesting observation, since no other product that contains AI compounds and has AI effects ever had an effect on my joints either way, except for Triazole. Effectiveness of Erase never waned, and it was the best at 5 caps daily for me. Can't wait to be back on it, honestly!

~Rosie~

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Rosie... are you off of Erase for a reason (cycling it) or just ran out ? :)

In your opinion should it be cycled ??

Thanks,
Tony

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie... are you off of Erase for a reason (cycling it) or just ran out ? :)

In your opinion should it be cycled ??

Thanks,
Tony
I'm off it because I ran out, Tony.

Any AI or such compound, like testosterone boosters, should be cycled on and off, if not for effectiveness, but to prevent any type of rebound effects (although I have noticed none from Erase) - in saying that, what one does is entirely up to them, and you need to know your own body to make that call.

~Rosie~

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hold on! 8 months straight on Erase?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hold on! 8 months straight on Erase?
I don't think he meant Erase specifically (since it hasn't been out that long to have been able to use it for eight months), but AI containing products or compounds in general. Nothing out of the unusual - I've probably been about the same this last year, if not more.

~Rosie~

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he meant Erase specifically (since it hasn't been out that long to have been able to use it for eight months), but AI containing products or compounds in general. Nothing out of the unusual - I've probably been about the same this last year, if not more.

~Rosie~
This. The Doseing protocol that the reps reccomend is two months on, one month off. I thought it seemed a little high too.

I was referring to Erase by the way. I didn't realize it was that new.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

~Rosie~
OH ok. well with all the good reviews on Erase would it be good to be on it say two months on on month off or two months on and back on? or can u continuously take it for say 6-8 months straight?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH ok. well with all the good reviews on Erase would it be good to be on it say two months on on month off or two months on and back on? or can u continuously take it for say 6-8 months straight?
if you read kingdong's post above, you would see that he mentions that it is recommended to use Erase in cycles of two months on and one month off, so yes, it would be ok. I don't have an issue doing it, but whether you use it continuously for that period of time is entirely up to you, considering that it is not recommended to run AIs - or many supplements in general without cycling them - for that duration. Do what is best for your body, your goals and needs.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am intending to run erase for 4 months straight-after that time i will evaluate rather to take a break, or not. i may run formestane for a month then hop back on the erase.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am intending to run erase for 4 months straight-after that time i will evaluate rather to take a break, or not. i may run formestane for a month then hop back on the erase.
I'd love to be on Erase ALL the time - my joints would be sweet, cortisol would be controlled, it'd be easier to stay 'dry', and so many other reasons!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to be on Erase ALL the time - my joints would be sweet, cortisol would be controlled, it'd be easier to stay 'dry', and so many other reasons!
by it being non hormonal, and me being on trt-i don't see why cycling would be necessary. you see any problem with throwing a month of formestane in every few months in place of erase?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
by it being non hormonal, and me being on trt-i don't see why cycling would be necessary. you see any problem with throwing a month of formestane in every few months in place of erase?
That would be entirely up to you, but I don't see why not. Josh may be able to advise on this better than I.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

onlyone

Awards
a dosing Q: can I dose 2 in the morning and 1 at night?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase (the 4 bottles I've used so far) have not given me joint me. I have gotten joint pain from too much letrozole, so I know I can be affected by low-estrogen joint pain.

Erase also kept my estrogen sides at bay and was way more effective than I expected for a supplement.

Also thought I'd add in that Erase is a suicide inhibitor and won't rebound. Any AI used that isn't steroidal needs to be effectively and intelligently tapered. If not, a natural SERM like resveratrol would need to be used. A regular SERM will raise estrogen again (most likely).

So Erase is both economical (less supplements needed and cheap to boot) and requires less work :biggthumpup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO that's a good idea. Cortisol is naturally highest during the day. Erase also lowers cortisol :shock: so taking a higher dose in the morning would be best.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure can. Or you could also try dosing 1 cap first thing, 1 cap ~40 min pre-training/immediately post-training, and 1 cap pre-bed on training days. You can play with the doses and timing, depending on what your schedule is like and how you find it.

~Rosie~

onlyone

Awards
I'll take 2 with breakfast and 1 with my last meal then?

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established