Stack question. Need advice.

Machete1018

Awards
Hello all, I've been reading some comments regarding testopro and free test as a potential powerful stack as they boost test levels via two different mechanisms. I have also read many positive reviews about erase and testopro. Recently I've had great results from Hghup and free test combined. Here is my question:

What if I stacked all four? (Hghup, Free test, Erase, and testopro)
Should I add anything else?
Should I take something out?

A lot of great info on this forum. I thought I might seek any and all advice.
Thanks in advance.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt add anything else.

You could stack all four. I would dose like this:

Erase: 1 in the morning 1 at night
Free Test: 2 in the morning 2 at night
TestoPro: 2 in the morning 2 at night
HGHup: 3 in the morning 2 at night

I think your essentials here are Erase + Test Booster + HGHup. Theres nothing wrong with adding another test booster

Machete1018

Awards

I think your essentials here are Erase + Test Booster + HGHup. Theres nothing wrong with adding another test booster
Man, how cool is that! I was just reading some other threads saying how helpful you are! Definitely true, thanks for the quick response Natty!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hghup is solid for GH boost and mind muscle connection!
Free-test i think you would be better off getting bulk Lcarnl tartate and Sustain alpha
Erase is a great anti-esrogen but maybe too much in combination with sustain alpha, so maybe half dose the erase
testopro is a very solid choice due to the divanil and testofen, if you want more testofen you can add phyto-testosterone as many people like to up the dose on testopro.....

my suggestion
HGHup as label states
Phyto-test 2 caps per day
testopro 4 caps/day
sustain alpha liqua vade 5ml/day

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established

Man, how cool is that! I was just reading some other threads saying how helpful you are! Definitely true, thanks for the quick response Natty!

Yeah, that's a very good use of those 4 supps. You could try the 3/2 on the HGHup, but most people have been getting the best results taking 5 pre-bed.

Machete1018

Awards
Yeah, Rosie recommended the 5 caps hghup pre bed and the 4 free test first thing in the am.

This is awesome. Great input so quickly! I'm so glad I found this site.

My aim is to add to what has already worked for me in the past. (Hghup and free test)

Machete1018

Awards
Oh, what about libido? Will this stack affect this at all?

Perform, maybe? Guess its hard to say at this point. Will have to see how I respond first.

Machete1018

Awards
Sorry, Im just overly excited. Started the stack today after a good nights rest. Well see how things unfold.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Rosie recommended the 5 caps hghup pre bed and the 4 free test first thing in the am.

This is awesome. Great input so quickly! I'm so glad I found this site.

My aim is to add to what has already worked for me in the past. (Hghup and free test)
The only recommendation I will make is choose either Erase or FREE TEST - you don't need both, since they contain the same active. If you're going to use both, then you might want to stick with dosing Erase at only 1 cap pre-bed, or dosing FREE TEST at only 3 caps first thing and staying with Erase at 2/2.

5 caps HGHup pre-bed and 4 caps FREE TEST first thing is the most optimal dosing for those products, yes.

Oh, what about libido? Will this stack affect this at all?

Perform, maybe? Guess its hard to say at this point. Will have to see how I respond first.
This stack should increase your libido to insane levels - trust me! ;)

~Rosie~

Machete1018

Awards
Rosie, whats your thoughts on how I should dose the free test with the testopro?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree.