Awards
  • Established
Lean FX
Cordygen5
HEAT Stack
OEP
Alpha T2

overboard? I think so...:D:scool:
Its definitely pushing towards overboard but i would probablly just pick either the HEAT or OEP instead of using both, as the above poster suggested. You could also try and split it up into 2 different cycles therby prolonging your fat loss effects.

You could you use Alpha-T2 plus OEP first 4 weeks and then Cordygen5 and Lean FX next 4 weeks, that is something i would probably do and wouldnt cost as much.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since Alpha-T2, OEP, and HEAT all contain Rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine)

You can stack AT2 with OEP or HEAT, but I wouldnt do both. Might just be overboard. But you already knew that lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good man, i usually cut on PP's fat loss stack and see good results. A stack similar to this may be in my cutting future since Id like to mix it up.

CFree3344

Awards
I would use either OEP or HEAT, but not both.

My version would be:

Lean FX
Corygen5
OEP or HEAT
Erase
Alpha-T2

And I would save some mega bones using this:

Let me know if you need help dosing it
So would the bundle be good for just about anyone? I have about 50 lbs left to go on my weight loss journey. I have never taken any fat burners up until now. Dosing and fat loss supplment recommendations would help a lot. Thanks!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what natty said x2

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would the bundle be good for just about anyone? I have about 50 lbs left to go on my weight loss journey. I have never taken any fat burners up until now. Dosing and fat loss supplment recommendations would help a lot. Thanks!
I cant think of anyone who it wouldnt be good for.

Just make sure your diet and training are on par to get the absolute most out of your supplements

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Start slow though if u have never used a fat-burner befor

CFree3344

Awards
Start slow though if u have never used a fat-burner befor
So would that bundle stack be starting slow? Or what is a good place to start?

Right now doing low carb diet and lifting 3-4 days a week.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would that bundle stack be starting slow? Or what is a good place to start?

Right now doing low carb diet and lifting 3-4 days a week.
I good start would be using something like Alpha-T2 and Erase for 4 weeks.

See where you get with that. If you love it, do another 4 weeks. If you think you need more, you can do 4 weeks Alpha-T2 + Erase + OEP

Both stacks are available on nutra right now for extremely cheap. Save $20 on the Alpha-T2 + Erase stack and ~$25 on Alpha-T2 + Erase + OEP

CFree3344

Awards
Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the help. I am 230lbs. Should I follow the dosing on the bottle?

Sorry for the thread jack. Good info here though on Fat loss stacks!

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the help. I am 230lbs. Should I follow the dosing on the bottle?

Sorry for the thread jack. Good info here though on Fat loss stacks!
at 230lbs you should start at recommended dose however remmebr the majority of supplements is designed for those that are around 185-200lbs, so with that in mind you may need a slightly high dose to create the same effect.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't do all that at once..