Has anyone here used BOTH Triazole and Erase? If so... - AnabolicMinds.com

Has anyone here used BOTH Triazole and Erase? If so...

  1. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Has anyone here used BOTH Triazole and Erase? If so...


    I myself have used Triazole in the past and I loved it. I have 2 bottles of Erase, that I plan to run at some point. I've heard nothing but great things regarding Erase on a recomp and I'm wondering if all AI's produce the same end result. Would one be superior to the other in regards to certain attributes?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I myself have used Triazole in the past and I loved it. I have 2 bottles of Erase on hand, that I plan to run at some point. I've heard nothing but great things regarding Erase on a recomp and I'm wondering if all AI's produce the same end result. Would one be superior to other in regards to certain attributes?
    I have used both Triazole and Erase:
    Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies)
    The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE

    No, all AIs do NOT produce the same end result. Do not forget that the end result is also dependent on the individual, their nutrition, training, other supplementation, recovery, and other factors such as work, stress, consistency, etc.

    Triazole and Erase, although both AIs, are very different products. I used Triazole before using Erase, and as I have said in other threads, as far as AI effects such as affecting joints, etc., Triazole is stronger as an AI, IMO - at least it was for me. However, I actually preferred Erase as an overall product, and my joints were the best on that that they have ever been - and that includes even the use of specific joint support products, and until now the best I have used with Osteo-Sport.

    You'll have to read my reviews of each product (my logs are linked above, so that you can read through my entire experience with each product as well):
    Rosie's Review of Triazole
    Rosie's Review of ERASE

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks Rosie helpful as always. I did read both reviews and have a few questions, as I may be interpreting the end results incorrectly.

    1) In regards to weight loss (recomp) it appears as if Erase produced a more measurable effect for you with respect to fat loss (assuming I have all of the intangibles i.e diet/training on point). Would that be safe to assume from your comments?

    2) I also noticed that you played around with the dosing, at one stage dosing caps in the high range?

    3) Additionally, I plan to take on an empty stomach, as noticed this is something you recommend.
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Thanks Rosie helpful as always. I did read both reviews and have a few questions, as I may be interpreting the end results incorrectly.

    1) In regards to weight loss (recomp) it appears as if Erase produced a more measurable effect for you with respect to fat loss (assuming I have all of the intangibles i.e diet/training on point). Would that be safe to assume from your comments?

    2) I also noticed that you played around with the dosing, at one stage dosing caps in the high range?

    3) Additionally, I plan to take on an empty stomach, as noticed this is something you recommend.
    No worries

    1. Remember, as I stated in my Triazole review, that my training was not as it usually is when I was using Triazole, and therefore that could have skewed the results slightly. My nutrition, however, using both products was normal for me - even though, as I also said, TRAINING is the factor that predominantly determines my results . . . There was NO fat loss at all with either Erase or Triazole. My BODY COMPOSITION did not change with Erase, but increased with Triazole, but this does not mean a fat loss, and I also actually GAINED bodyfat, albeit not a lot, with both Erase and Triazole - although both products provided a recomp. I also gained in terms of lean mass, over twice more with Triazole than I did with Erase, even though my training was all over the place. This is very clear from the numbers I provided from my experience - no assumptions are necessary.

    2. With both Erase and Triazole, I started at the lower recommended dosage to assess tolerance and effects - which everyone should. I then increased my dosage with both products each week that I used them. The higher dosages produced the best results for me - as my reviews indicated - and I am still using 5 caps daily of Erase.

    3. I didn't recommend taking either Erase or Triazole on an empty stomach - it is just something that I did, because the times that I dosed them I usually have an empty stomach with. However, it does not matter whether you dose Erase or Traizole with food or on an empty stomach.

    I do recommend that you read my reviews and/or logs a little more carefully, because everything is explained in comprehensive detail in them.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries

    1. Remember, as I stated in my Triazole review, that my training was not as it usually is when I was using Triazole, and therefore that could have skewed the results slightly. My nutrition, however, using both products was normal for me - even though, as I also said, TRAINING is the factor that predominantly determines my results . . . There was NO fat loss at all with either Erase or Triazole. My BODY COMPOSITION did not change with Erase, but increased with Triazole, but this does not mean a fat loss, and I also actually GAINED bodyfat, albeit not a lot, with both Erase and Triazole - although both products provided a recomp. I also gained in terms of lean mass, over twice more with Triazole than I did with Erase, even though my training was all over the place. This is very clear from the numbers I provided from my experience - no assumptions are necessary.

    2. With both Erase and Triazole, I started at the lower recommended dosage to assess tolerance and effects - which everyone should. I then increased my dosage with both products each week that I used them. The higher dosages produced the best results for me - as my reviews indicated - and I am still using 5 caps daily of Erase.

    3. I didn't recommend taking either Erase or Triazole on an empty stomach - it is just something that I did, because the times that I dosed them I usually have an empty stomach with. However, it does not matter whether you dose Erase or Traizole with food or on an empty stomach.

    I do recommend that you read my reviews and/or logs a little more carefully, because everything is explained in comprehensive detail in them.

    ~Rosie~
    I plan to take on an empty stomach, didn't mean to infer that you made that recommendation, simply mirroring your dosing strategy. Anyway thanks for the help and Happy Holidays. =)
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I plan to take on an empty stomach, didn't mean to infer that you made that recommendation, simply mirroring your dosing strategy. Anyway thanks for the help and Happy Holidays. =)
    No worries. All the best to you and yours as well

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For those who have tried triazole and erase
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 11:52 AM
  2. erase or triazole
    By upINtheLBC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:25 PM
  3. Erase or Triazole
    By louisaboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 04:18 AM
  4. Erase or Triazole?
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:42 PM
  5. ERASE or Triazole
    By youdood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 01:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in