3,3 and 3,5 Diiodo-L-Thyronine

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
TT-33, Phenorex, T2 Extreme...it seems like a lot of companies are starting to come out with these in their products. In addition to fat loss, the labels make a lot of claims like :

Better Skin Tone
More Natural Energy
Promotes Healthy Libido
90% Bioavailable
Enhances Growth Hormone

Where do all these claims come from, because I don't see any evidence for anything except increasing thyroid output?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its called advertising

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TT-33, Phenorex, T2 Extreme...it seems like a lot of companies are starting to come out with these in their products. In addition to fat loss, the labels make a lot of claims like :

Better Skin Tone
More Natural Energy
Promotes Healthy Libido
90% Bioavailable
Enhances Growth Hormone

Where do all these claims come from, because I don't see any evidence for anything except increasing thyroid output?

Better Skin Tone = Enhances Growth Hormone
More Natural Energy = some lethargy
Promotes Healthy Libido = I not noticed this
90% Bioavailable = need to be converted in the hormone
Enhances Growth Hormone = yes

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3,3' and 3,5 are actually metabolites of T3, not direct prohormones to it.

I love the combo personally. Running 3,3' by itself is ok, and 3,5 by itself is ok...but when paired they really shine.

I also happen to LOVE knowing exactly how much I'm ingesting of these compounds(yay no prop blends ;) )

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3,3' and 3,5 are actually metabolites of T3, not direct prohormones to it.

I love the combo personally. Running 3,3' by itself is ok, and 3,5 by itself is ok...but when paired they really shine.

I also happen to LOVE knowing exactly how much I'm ingesting of these compounds(yay no prop blends ;) )

I know are metabolites and i not saying are PH`s only they need some steps to be converted in the metabolites (precursors)

SGTgreen

Ah, these are the ones with research in rats at doses of 2.5-1ug/100g body weight which would take multiple mg quantities in man.
Arent these companies using Microgram amounts?

It would be impossible make a supplement with a price anywhere decent for the amount needed to match the research.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In vitro, animal, and human studies have all demonstrated that t3 administration increases growth hormone production. Since GH is calorigenic aside from any increase in igf-1, elevated GH may contribute to some of the fat burning associated with t3 administration

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to these type of questions just pm this guy ^^^^^^

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see another company avoiding the prop blends!

Mike

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1 microgram/100g in a rat would be roughly 23 micrograms in a human if my math is correct...

1mcg / 8.2 * 65 * 3 = HED

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I pretty much avoid most supps these days that utilize proprietary blends. There are a few exceptions, but only if the number of different ingredients is in the single digits, and if I'm able to deduce that there is likely an effective dose of the primary ingredients.

Good to see another company avoiding the prop blends!

Mike

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
pretty potent combo tbh, really like using them togeather oppose to either one by themselves. For me a ratio of 3'3:3'5 of 2:1 or 3:1 is usually best bet.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iForce has PB too.
iForce loves peanutbutter!

lol jk

We have prob blends on product we believe it is necessary to protect our product from competitors. We try to use as few prop blends as possible.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce loves peanutbutter!

lol jk

We have prob blends on product we believe it is necessary to protect our product from competitors. We try to use as few prop blends as possible.
Don't you say how much 3,3 and 3,5 is in TT-33 and Adipoxil though? The rest may be proprietary but the ingredients that you NEED to know quantities on are pretty clearly labeled. +1 for no prop blends!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't you say how much 3,3 and 3,5 is in TT-33 and Adipoxil though? The rest may be proprietary but the ingredients that you NEED to know quantities on are pretty clearly labeled. +1 for no prop blends!
correct. adipoxil has the exact same dosing pattern of 3,3' and 3,5 as TT-33 does.

With our old hormonals, and our current ingredients that DEMAND proper dose knowledge, we make sure to inform everyone.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I took tt-33 and I liked it. It's pretty cheap so it's good when a person is on a budget. However alpha-t2 has a lot more reviews around here even though it cost more. I really want to try iForce Hemavol...when I find the extra cash :D