Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Answers

cissus
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dollarbill View Post
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    not trying to be a jackwagon-but if you type in joint supplement in the search box you will find several recent threads on this subject.

with that being said ****-skeletal balm works very well for me.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I just had a thread on this- i went with joint force and after that im gonna try skelly balm..as far as pills and such, ive liked super cissus in the past.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    I just had a thread on this- i went with joint force and after that im gonna try skelly balm..as far as pills and such, ive liked super cissus in the past.
    i think you will really like the skeletal balm-i am not a rep, just someone who wants to share when i find a product that really works well.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Depending on your problem, topical Celadrin is mighty, mighty good.

I usually use that with Labrada Elastijoint or Artholyze from Species.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.
    Answers

bigt- thanks for the input, man..it was about cost this time around..i had budgeted for other supps and this time it was in my price point for what i had left..im gonna get some skully next time around.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

bigt- thanks for the input, man..it was about cost this time around..i had budgeted for other supps and this time it was in my price point for what i had left..im gonna get some skully next time around.
    n/p i understand price points very well-i am married w/children, lol.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.
    Answers

just googled celedrin..interesting.

bigt- lack of funds when you wants supps BLOWS.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

just googled celedrin..interesting.

bigt- lack of funds when you wants supps BLOWS.
    my friend, lack of funds at any time blows, lol.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Lack of cash flow is def a mood killer. Love me some SkellyBalm from ****
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Lack of funds blow when Black Friday sales come around, i only had enough to hit up the killer AI sale. But there was just a huge thread about everyones joint supp that they like. For me its Joint Force all the way.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  115 lbs.
    Answers

bump
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Flax seed oil and Grape seed extract
    or try any joint supplement
  15. Banned
    Answers

I am a big fan of Cissus. USPlabs has a great product.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

If money permits it I would say the way to go is stacking some Osteo-Sport and Joint Force. I still have yet to try the Joint Force, but I have only heard great things about it. Since the Joint Force is a topical it would be wise choice to stack it with a pill form product and formula wise there is nothing on the market as complete as Osteo-Sport...Period!

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    If money permits it I would say the way to go is stacking some Osteo-Sport and Joint Force. I still have yet to try the Joint Force, but I have only heard great things about it. Since the Joint Force is a topical it would be wise choice to stack it with a pill form product and formula wise there is nothing on the market as complete as Osteo-Sport...Period!

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    maybe after the holidays i will get some osteo-sport to take with skeletal balm. but as for topical- skeletal balm is hard to beat.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    Depending on your problem, topical Celadrin is mighty, mighty good.

I usually use that with Labrada Elastijoint or Artholyze from Species.
    I also like NOW's topical Celadrin as well as Labrada's Elastijoint (grape not the fruit punch, yech). Another good cheap one is SciFit's Joint Enhance with MSM. I got crappy knees from sports so I use them frequently.
  19. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

You looking for something for the joints or tendons? Using something like SportPharma Joint V is good for "maintenance" , however you may want to look into one of the topicals .
  20. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Lack of cash flow is def a mood killer. Love me some SkellyBalm from ****
    Did'nt realize Aloe Vera and MSM are that effective
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I use Orange Triad. Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluric Acid, and Bromelain. Eliminated my cartilage and tendon issues in my hands and arms. I have some ligaments around the outside perimeter of my kneecap that become tender from time to time. You even flick it, I am in pain. The Triad helped some but I may jump on the skeletal balm bandwagon for that one...
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    I use Orange Triad. Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluric Acid, and Bromelain. Eliminated my cartilage and tendon issues in my hands and arms. I have some ligaments around the outside perimeter of my kneecap that become tender from time to time. You even flick it, I am in pain. The Triad helped some but I may jump on the skeletal balm bandwagon for that one...
    I forgot all about Bromelain, thanks for the reminder - excellent compound. I like Skeletal Balm's isolation ability, remember VPX's Glucosacreme? That was short lived.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Did'nt realize Aloe Vera and MSM are that effective
    lol-trust me, skeltal balm is very effective!
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I forgot all about Bromelain, thanks for the reminder - excellent compound. I like Skeletal Balm's isolation ability, remember VPX's Glucosacreme? That was short lived.
    for the price glucosacreme couldn't be beat-r.i.p.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Good for digesting a steak too!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Joint Force gets a vote from me, as well as Animal Flex and Super Cissus. I was really hesitant on Joint Force, despite it's pedigree. However, I'm really glad I gave it a whirl. Honestly, I feel it working within 10-15 minutes, and so do my buddies. At first, I couldn't believe it, but having other people relay the same to me, I'll chalk it up as reality. I'm using it on my wrists and ankle currently, and it makes a huge difference. I've even gone so far as to measure swelling of my wrists and ankles before I started using it and during, happy to report during is less. My wrists are getting to be troublesome from repetitive stress, and my one ankle has been rebuilt twice, while my other one should have been. Animal Flex has always worked well for me, noticeable in about 3 days with less inflammation, and about 2 weeks for improved mobility. As for super Cissus, I stacked it with Animal Flex once, at a high dose, and noticed a bit more of an improvement versus just Animal Flex, but every body is different. I've gone through several bottles, mainly because lots of those bottles never got given back to me from "Letting someone try it." On a bright note, Christmas shopping is now done for those people. I would also add fish oil into the mix as well, make sure you get a good one, Controlled Labs one is working well for me, although I do get the fish burps, no biggie for me. I don't get much time any more to post on these forums or read stuff, I've got so much going on right now, but I saw this thread and made it a priority as I wanted to try to help out others who have joint pain like I do. I'm not sure if Joint Force will do anything more than alleviate the pain, but perhaps some others can comment on that. My only complaints about it would be the spray application, as it goes everywhere, even when I'm careful and I always wind up somehow inhaling it. I feel a pump would be better, but until then, I guess I can suffer through it,lol. Good luck!!
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Joint Force gets a vote from me, as well as Animal Flex and Super Cissus. I was really hesitant on Joint Force, despite it's pedigree. However, I'm really glad I gave it a whirl. Honestly, I feel it working within 10-15 minutes, and so do my buddies. At first, I couldn't believe it, but having other people relay the same to me, I'll chalk it up as reality. I'm using it on my wrists and ankle currently, and it makes a huge difference. I've even gone so far as to measure swelling of my wrists and ankles before I started using it and during, happy to report during is less. My wrists are getting to be troublesome from repetitive stress, and my one ankle has been rebuilt twice, while my other one should have been. Animal Flex has always worked well for me, noticeable in about 3 days with less inflammation, and about 2 weeks for improved mobility. As for super Cissus, I stacked it with Animal Flex once, at a high dose, and noticed a bit more of an improvement versus just Animal Flex, but every body is different. I've gone through several bottles, mainly because lots of those bottles never got given back to me from "Letting someone try it." On a bright note, Christmas shopping is now done for those people. I would also add fish oil into the mix as well, make sure you get a good one, Controlled Labs one is working well for me, although I do get the fish burps, no biggie for me. I don't get much time any more to post on these forums or read stuff, I've got so much going on right now, but I saw this thread and made it a priority as I wanted to try to help out others who have joint pain like I do. I'm not sure if Joint Force will do anything more than alleviate the pain, but perhaps some others can comment on that. My only complaints about it would be the spray application, as it goes everywhere, even when I'm careful and I always wind up somehow inhaling it. I feel a pump would be better, but until then, I guess I can suffer through it,lol. Good luck!!
    hey my friend, great post!!!

christmas shopping is over for them, lol-i like it.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks boss!! I hope that helps others out.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Good for digesting a steak too!
    Exactly!!! Versatile.
  30. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Are you comparing its effectiveness to Glucosacreame or ingreds??Kinda confused cause the ingreds are now where near the same
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Are you comparing its effectiveness to Glucosacreame or ingreds??Kinda confused cause the ingreds are now where near the same
    Oh no, I have never used either product, just talking about a topical joint product reminded me of VPX's old product. Just reminiscing.
  32. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Oh no, I have never used either product, just talking about a topical joint product reminded me of VPX's old product. Just reminiscing.
    Gotcha ...I used many bottles of VPX 's and was very dissappointed when it was DCed. The only other topical I would consider are Projoint , Now Celadren or Joint force
  33. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

orange triad, yet its so much more
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

osteo sport has been good to me.

when I'm not using osteo sport, super cissus is a staple for me...keeps my tendonitis from flaring up.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    osteo sport has been good to me.

when I'm not using osteo sport, super cissus is a staple for me...keeps my tendonitis from flaring up.
    the osteo sport looks interesting, but the cissus did nothing for me.
  36. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Actually this is the profile for Osteo-Sport:
    150 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Capsule
    Servings Per Container150

Amount Per Serving .................500mg

Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex (Proprietary Blend) 385mg
    Bromelain (2000 GDU)*
    Cetyl Myristoleate 20% CMO)*
    Curcumin (95%)
    Hyaluronic Acid*
    Bioperine® (95-98% Piperine)* Registered Trademark Of Sabinsa Corp. And Holds Patent # 5,536,506

CGC² Joint Regeneration Matrix™ (Proprietary Blend) 115mg
    Cissus Quadrangularis (40% Phytosterols)*
    Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)**
    Glucosamine Sulfate*
    Chondroitin Sulfate 90% (Chinese Bovine)
    MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)*

* Daily Value not established
    ** 20% USRDA Daily Value per serving

Other Ingredients
    Gelatin, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40

****While the ingreds are good the dosages are terrible- even at the full 5 caps dose they are all dosed too low
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Just reviewed the Osteo profile above... not a fan of Proprietary Blends, but the ingredient list reads like something from the annals of superlative science journal publications. Looks like possible at 3 caps a day the ingredient yield would reach efficacious levels. At any rate, looks like a comprehensive supplement.

Also, regarding Cissus, I used it years ago and actually can't recall whether I liked it or not (which probably means I didn't), but it might have been based on what version, extract, company you purchased it from.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Just reviewed the Osteo profile above... not a fan of Proprietary Blends, but the ingredient list reads like something from the annals of superlative science journal publications. Looks like possible at 3 caps a day the ingredient yield would reach efficacious levels. At any rate, looks like a comprehensive supplement.

Also, regarding Cissus, I used it years ago and actually can't recall whether I liked it or not (which probably means I didn't), but it might have been based on what version, extract, company you purchased it from.
    when usplabs 1st released the original powerful and cissus they sold them as a combo pack for a very nice price-i bought one and had very good results. the cissus was labeled more for anabolic than analgesic properties. since then i have tried several of the more recent powerful formulas and had decent results. but when i bought cissus for the purpose of helping joints i didn't see much from it at all as a solo product-and no analgesic benefit whatsoever.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    orange triad, yet its so much more
    I have seen nothing but good things about Orange Triad. I was also having some knee problems but today is my 8th day on Blue Gene and knee barely hurts. I guess dem Cissus in it are doing there job
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Glucosamine + Chondroitin ftw
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. joint support
    By r6lift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 11:15 AM
  2. How much epa and dha do you need for joint support?
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 07:56 PM
  3. Joint support?
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 02:29 PM
  4. joint support
    By p5sky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 03:47 PM
  5. tendon/joint support