please read need feedback asap

jtnba24

Awards
My problem is that I took 2000mg muiren puren which is 300mg L-dopa for 2 months then i stopped taking it bc i heard some good things about gh release and now ive have been having nerviousness, anxiety, every day it feels weird like rapid heartbeat. I have done research now i know it is too late now but it says that ldopais usd in people with parkinsons bc they have low ldopa levels in their brains since i am having these symptoms does thismean that I will get Parkinsons or will my levels go back to normal on their own. Any info would be great Thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really have no definite answer for you, but I highly doubt it. If you are worried about it go see your doctor. Sorry that's all I got.

jtnba24

Awards
I am starting to get better on my own and my anxiety is starting to ease down a bit so i am asuming that things willhopefully get back to normal, if thats the case does that mean my body is producing its own dopamine levels?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I am starting to get better on my own and my anxiety is starting to ease down a bit so i am asuming that things willhopefully get back to normal, if thats the case does that mean my body is producing its own dopamine levels?
I wouls assume that to be the case but I would still run this by a doctor tell him what happened and that it seems to be getting better he may want to run some tests. Good luck.