Need advise - Please read- Please Help. Thanks in advance

dereksmagic

Awards
Hey guys. I am trying to get some input and I hope I don't get flamed. I don't want to turn this into a VERY long post. so here is the short of it.

I have Crohns Disease. I am still flared (Still have symptoms), Almost died in November, Was in the hospital for over 37 days. Been Bed Ridden ever sense. I am now to the point where I have just enough energy to start work out lightly. Iv always been chubby, even when I was really into weightlifting, Couldnt get get rid of my gut,... Well sense November, I went from 220lbs (6 ft tall), and im down to 167 right now, Super thin, tiny gut, but lost all my muscle tone... I ended up purchasing a weight set to start my rehabilitation.

Golds Gym XRS 20 Weight Lifting Bench (Google it) - I cant post links

ok so Here is the problem.. Because of my crohns, My body is not absorbing nutrients like it should, I could eat like a cow, and train, and probably still lose weight due to my condition. So i was thinking about doing a PH stack to maybe give me an edge, Help my body make due with what it does absorb.

I was planning on picking up a Helladrol stack from Mr. Su****. and in that stack it comes wtih

(1)Helladrol
(1)Forged Liver Support
(2)Forged Post Cylcle
(1)Formal Stanzol

If you are familer with the site I am talking about and know a bit about the products the offer, maybe someone could recommend something suited more for my needs?

My goals, are to help increase my strength tremendously, Put on SOME muscle (which will be hard cus my body isn't absorbing nutrients as it should), and to really cut the little tiny gut that I have. Im not sure is Hdrol is the way to go, but I see they now offer many other products that I am unfamiliar with since the last time I had been to their site over a year ago. Im not looking to get stacked with muscle, Im looking more like skinny ripped abacrambe model? That probably the most ill be able to achieve. I just wanna get ripped and have my muscles and abs showing.

Any advise, suggestions, recommendations from anyone? Id appreciate some real-answers, and no flaming. Im literally sick of being sick, and now im looking skinny like a cancer patient and I want to do something about it, It may be a bit pre-mature, but I need to start doing something about it now... and because of my disease, "Natural" is not an option. (Unfortunately)

Thank you to anyone that could give me some real-world helpful advice. Maybe even someone that has delt with SEVER Crohns disease WHILE being in FULL FLARE.

Thanks!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've got collogenous colitis so I definitely feel your pain. I wouldnt even entertain a ph until the chrons was under control some.

justmechillin

Hay man, I know where you are coming from... Now get yourself a huge aleo vera plant and cut the skin off of it and eat the clear lookin center, about a cup a day along with a asprin... You will be shocked within a day or two and then you will be pissed at your Drs for not telling you to do this.... Also get ya a bottle of Hypertest, DAA and ZMA to go along with the Asprin..... Don't do ANY PH's any time soon, period. LMK how you are doing in a couple days after you start the aleo trick... ;-) I haven't been back to the Dr. for this condition in 20yrs, since I hammered some aleovera plants...

dereksmagic

Awards
Hay man, I know where you are coming from... Now get yourself a huge aleo vera plant and cut the skin off of it and eat the clear lookin center, about a cup a day along with a asprin... You will be shocked within a day or two and then you will be pissed at your Drs for not telling you to do this.... Also get ya a bottle of Hypertest, DAA and ZMA to go along with the Asprin..... Don't do ANY PH's any time soon, period. LMK how you are doing in a couple days after you start the aleo trick... ;-) I haven't been back to the Dr. for this condition in 20yrs, since I hammered some aleovera plants...
ill try this... im at my witts end.

thanks

justmechillin

SO WAS I, completely Fu**ing miserable... I was on dipentum and some other useless crap. FYI- Advil will help w/ symptoms but make the problem worse in the long run.

dereksmagic

Awards
SO WAS I, completely Fu**ing miserable... I was on dipentum and some other useless crap. FYI- Advil will help w/ symptoms but make the problem worse in the long run.
Dude, Im on 12 pills a day of balasalazide, Uceris (replaced prednison [sterioid]), 2mg xanex 2x day, 10/325 x6 percocet's, 75mg/hr fentanyl patches, Anti-cramping pills, 10mg Ambien (And I still get up 4-6 times a night), and pills to keep my nausea down. Its ****ing insane. The main drug they have me taking is Humera, which come to find out, my body has built up antibodies to it and is fighting off the drug. So now they have to switch me to a drug called Remicade thats given though in IV once every 2 months. like a ****ing kemo patient. INSANE. On top of it all my GF of 4 years whome I was living together with, left me for some buff ass body builder guy cus she didnt wanna be with someone that was sick.... So i wanna stick myself with test so ****ing bad right now.

Just curious. What will the hypertest, DAA, and ZMA do for me? - Ill do my research, but I was hoping I could get a quickie answer from ya :)

justmechillin

It will raise your test... Test is the ultimate anti-inflammatory... You were asking about Hdrol I think, and this would be the safest approach in your current situation...

justmechillin

Dude, Im on 12 pills a day of balasalazide, Uceris (replaced prednison [sterioid]), 2mg xanex 2x day, 10/325 x6 percocet's, 75mg/hr fentanyl patches, Anti-cramping pills, 10mg Ambien (And I still get up 4-6 times a night), and pills to keep my nausea down. Its ****ing insane. The main drug they have me taking is Humera, which come to find out, my body has built up antibodies to it and is fighting off the drug. So now they have to switch me to a drug called Remicade thats given though in IV once every 2 months. like a ****ing kemo patient. INSANE. On top of it all my GF of 4 years whome I was living together with, left me for some buff ass body builder guy cus she didnt wanna be with someone that was sick.... So i wanna stick myself with test so ****ing bad right now.

Just curious. What will the hypertest, DAA, and ZMA do for me? - Ill do my research, but I was hoping I could get a quickie answer from ya :)
FYI- I was also prescribed 10 tons of other meds, Dr's wanting to put me in the hospital because I lost 40lbs and sh!tting blood! All of this crap that I had was brought on by Levaquin..... Now for the ex-gf, it sounds like you are better off w/o her, since she ran off w/ someone else while you are sick...