belly fat

smith22

Awards
oep and alpha 2... lol clen.. but most work is in the kitchen up the cardio sum and work on lower abs leg ext reverse crunches hanging leg raises with a solid diet. my personal fav fat burner even though many havent heard of it is called 1db overdrive its amazing the company is 1stphorm i think not forsure

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
whats your routine look like? diet? Fat burners only help those in the single digit BF%
Best fat burner? HIIT cardio.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hiit cardio, abs, diet than Alpha t-2, oep and eviscerate worked good for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what supp is best for helping get rid of fat in the mid-section?

are there any?
This topic has been glossed over and over here before - take a look around and read other threads asking this.

Supplements are NOT what is going to get rid of your fat - NUTRITION and training are!

Get them right and use the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) and you'll be fine.

Check out The 3 Keys to Fat Loss (and the articles linked at the bottom of the page) for comprehensive advice and information re nutrition, supplementation, and training for effective and successful fat loss.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
oep and alpha 2... lol clen.. but most work is in the kitchen up the cardio sum and work on lower abs leg ext reverse crunches hanging leg raises with a solid diet. my personal fav fat burner even though many havent heard of it is called 1db overdrive its amazing the company is 1stphorm i think not forsure
In a descending list of the Top-10 Lipolytic Methods that can be measurably enjoyed and speedily exhibited with certainty:
1. Nutrition
2. Cardio
3. Clenbuterol + T3
4-10. Repeat

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
follow the situation lmfao

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
follow the situation lmfao
NOOOOOOOO STOP!!! You're going to fan the already sky-high flames of Google's obnoxious ads at the top and bottom of this forum by saying his name! Now I have to looks at his flabby non-physique and smug half-smile with his droopy loose face skin 100 times a day on here! :(

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only things that can actually target belly fat is Alpha-T2 and OEP. This is why the Alpha-T2 and OxyElite Pro stack is so effective (and its cheap so that is always a plus).

Both of these products work together synergisticaly...1 + 1 = 3

Both contain Alpha-yohimbine, an ingredient that actually works to target fat loss in the stomach, love handles, lower back, and chest. It turns off enzymes that are normally on in these areas that act to store fat. This, along with the other ingredients in the AT2/OEP stack, provide a very powerful and noticeable effect

There are lots of reviews of the stack around the board and on our site:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/151146-oep-alpha-t2.html
http://pesupplements.com/alphareviews_weight_loss.html

And nutra offers the stack for a great deal:

Morning, empty stomach: 2 caps AT2 1 cap OEP
Afternoon: 1 AT2, 1-2 OEP

Run 4-8 weeks

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/the-get-up-and-go-stack-alpha-t2-oxyelite-pro.html

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends. are we talking visceral fat or subq deposits?

Mike

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Creating a calorie deficit is of paramount importance. Once you have that sorted, along with adequate protein and sufficient essential fatty acids, you can add in the alpha T2, OEP, Lean Xtreme or whatever you want to supplement with. But the nutrition comes first.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always have great luck with The Fat Loss Stack from PP. Alpha T2 looks great too. Heck even the HEAT AND DCP stack looks awesome.