What's a good natural fat burning stack?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%

What's a good natural fat burning stack?

So far I'm thinking loading sesamin and cla? Currently the only supps I'm taking are test related. toco8 and sustain alpha. Need to be stim free. Any thoughts?

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

ALCAR, Green Tea Extract, Na-R-ALA
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%

In addition to sesamin and cla? Or those 3 over choosing the aforementioned two
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.85%

Natty, you're so damn modest!

OP, grab yourself some Alpha-T2 and take some caffeine with it if you really want to shreddddddd.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What's your cardio look like and diet?

I know I'm being the debbie downer because everybody wants to think supplements make it happen faster, which they can, but not neccesarily.

I'm 27 and should have a hard time because of my genetics to get skinny and stay cut. I'm 8% body fat and I have used clen in the past, but I'll tell you the best LONG TERM results come from getting there completely naturally.

When I graduated High School I was 222lbs and fat as hell. I went all the way down to 168 and looked pretty gross. Now I'm a solid 205-210 (around 8% bf) with a lot more muscle. There are ways to do what you want without finding your best weight loss supplements

All that being said, the best weight loss supplement in the world is the placebo effect of your mind. Your body contains the most potent drugs in the world, learn to tap into them and take advantage and stop giving these companies your money.

Just my two cents.

Now I'll never get a sponsered cycle. ****!!!!

jk

Do you workout in circuits keeping HR up to 75-80%, 5 days a week? Do that and you won't need to put stuff in your body besides maybe a good pre-workout like white flood.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.85%

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    What's your cardio look like and diet?

I know I'm being the debbie downer because everybody wants to think supplements make it happen faster, which they can, but not neccesarily.

I'm 27 and should have a hard time because of my genetics to get skinny and stay cut. I'm 8% body fat and I have used clen in the past, but I'll tell you the best LONG TERM results come from getting there completely naturally.

When I graduated High School I was 222lbs and fat as hell. I went all the way down to 168 and looked pretty gross. Now I'm a solid 205-210 (around 8% bf) with a lot more muscle. There are ways to do what you want without finding your best weight loss supplements

All that being said, the best weight loss supplement in the world is the placebo effect of your mind. Your body contains the most potent drugs in the world, learn to tap into them and take advantage and stop giving these companies your money.

Just my two cents.

Now I'll never get a sponsered cycle. ****!!!!

jk

Do you workout in circuits keeping HR up to 75-80%, 5 days a week? Do that and you won't need to put stuff in your body besides maybe a good pre-workout like white flood.

all that typing and you're saying the best weight loss supplement in the world is the placebo effect of your mind?! Sh!t, son, I thought somewhere in there you were going to tell the man that the best weight loss supplement in the world would be his diet... because after all if his diet is not in check then he's not going to make any type of forward progression in weight loss...
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    all that typing and you're saying the best weight loss supplement in the world is the placebo effect of your mind?! Sh!t, son, I thought somewhere in there you were going to tell the man that the best weight loss supplement in the world would be his diet... because after all if his diet is not in check then he's not going to make any type of forward progression in weight loss...
    Well said. As far as in the supplement category as I wouldn't consider food a "supplement", but yeah you hit the nail on the head bro.

Diet, diet, diet.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

If you want to stay stim free I would add something that can help boost gh, or help with high cortisol levels. I loved ERASE for fat loss, it really helped me lean out. You could also go with EndoAmp http://www.primordialperformance.com...e_endoamp.html

Helps with gh, and cortisol levels, which both are great for losing fat

9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    ALCAR, Green Tea Extract, Na-R-ALA
    THIS, though the green tea may add a small amount of caffeine. would stack very well with the aformentioned sesamin/cla combo.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tbdog80 View Post
    So far I'm thinking loading sesamin and cla? Currently the only supps I'm taking are test related. toco8 and sustain alpha. Need to be stim free. Any thoughts?
    The MOST important thing for fat loss is your NUTRITION (whether you succeed or not will be primarily dependent on your NUTRITION!) and training. Make sure you have the basics sorted before looking at adding extras.

Toco 8 and Sustain Alpha will actually help re fat loss - just because they are "test related" products does not mean that they can't be utilized for various body goals. As stated earlier, as long as your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are optimized for fat loss, then supplements can just SUPPLEMENT them.

Since you mentino Primordial products, if you want a "ready made" stack, then why not try the Fat Loss stack? It contains CLA, DermaTherm target, and Green Tea. As someone suggested, adding a cortisol control product such as EndoAmp Max can also be useful if fat loss is desired. All "stim free".

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good Natural stack
    By Laker33 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:28 PM
  2. Good Natural Test Stack?
    By UserName04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 07:35 PM
  3. Fat Burning Stack
    By fatburner2007 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 05:53 PM
  4. Best Fat Burning Stack
    By CryingEmo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 10:10 PM
  5. would this be a good fat burning stack??
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 04:36 PM