What's a good natural fat burning stack?

tbdog80

Awards
So far I'm thinking loading sesamin and cla? Currently the only supps I'm taking are test related. toco8 and sustain alpha. Need to be stim free. Any thoughts?

tbdog80

Awards
In addition to sesamin and cla? Or those 3 over choosing the aforementioned two

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Natty, you're so damn modest!

OP, grab yourself some Alpha-T2 and take some caffeine with it if you really want to shreddddddd.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
What's your cardio look like and diet?

I know I'm being the debbie downer because everybody wants to think supplements make it happen faster, which they can, but not neccesarily.

I'm 27 and should have a hard time because of my genetics to get skinny and stay cut. I'm 8% body fat and I have used clen in the past, but I'll tell you the best LONG TERM results come from getting there completely naturally.

When I graduated High School I was 222lbs and fat as hell. I went all the way down to 168 and looked pretty gross. Now I'm a solid 205-210 (around 8% bf) with a lot more muscle. There are ways to do what you want without finding your best weight loss supplements

All that being said, the best weight loss supplement in the world is the placebo effect of your mind. Your body contains the most potent drugs in the world, learn to tap into them and take advantage and stop giving these companies your money.

Just my two cents.

Now I'll never get a sponsered cycle. ****!!!!

jk

Do you workout in circuits keeping HR up to 75-80%, 5 days a week? Do that and you won't need to put stuff in your body besides maybe a good pre-workout like white flood.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
What's your cardio look like and diet?

I know I'm being the debbie downer because everybody wants to think supplements make it happen faster, which they can, but not neccesarily.

I'm 27 and should have a hard time because of my genetics to get skinny and stay cut. I'm 8% body fat and I have used clen in the past, but I'll tell you the best LONG TERM results come from getting there completely naturally.

When I graduated High School I was 222lbs and fat as hell. I went all the way down to 168 and looked pretty gross. Now I'm a solid 205-210 (around 8% bf) with a lot more muscle. There are ways to do what you want without finding your best weight loss supplements

All that being said, the best weight loss supplement in the world is the placebo effect of your mind. Your body contains the most potent drugs in the world, learn to tap into them and take advantage and stop giving these companies your money.

Just my two cents.

Now I'll never get a sponsered cycle. ****!!!!

jk

Do you workout in circuits keeping HR up to 75-80%, 5 days a week? Do that and you won't need to put stuff in your body besides maybe a good pre-workout like white flood.

all that typing and you're saying the best weight loss supplement in the world is the placebo effect of your mind?! Sh!t, son, I thought somewhere in there you were going to tell the man that the best weight loss supplement in the world would be his diet... because after all if his diet is not in check then he's not going to make any type of forward progression in weight loss...

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
all that typing and you're saying the best weight loss supplement in the world is the placebo effect of your mind?! Sh!t, son, I thought somewhere in there you were going to tell the man that the best weight loss supplement in the world would be his diet... because after all if his diet is not in check then he's not going to make any type of forward progression in weight loss...
Well said. As far as in the supplement category as I wouldn't consider food a "supplement", but yeah you hit the nail on the head bro.

Diet, diet, diet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I'm thinking loading sesamin and cla? Currently the only supps I'm taking are test related. toco8 and sustain alpha. Need to be stim free. Any thoughts?
The MOST important thing for fat loss is your NUTRITION (whether you succeed or not will be primarily dependent on your NUTRITION!) and training. Make sure you have the basics sorted before looking at adding extras.

Toco 8 and Sustain Alpha will actually help re fat loss - just because they are "test related" products does not mean that they can't be utilized for various body goals. As stated earlier, as long as your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are optimized for fat loss, then supplements can just SUPPLEMENT them.

Since you mentino Primordial products, if you want a "ready made" stack, then why not try the Fat Loss stack? It contains CLA, DermaTherm target, and Green Tea. As someone suggested, adding a cortisol control product such as EndoAmp Max can also be useful if fat loss is desired. All "stim free".

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman