Fat Burner Experience Thread

AnaboliChris

Awards
I've only tried a couple and liked a few. I'm interested in what people have taken and have "felt" or better yet seen results from it.

I really liked Adrenalean as it gave me tons of energy and focus. Right now, I'm taking a sample packet of BetanCourt Nutrition Ripped Juice Extreme. I can feel my body heating up and my palms and feet are sweaty.

Only post Fat Burning supplement that you've tried.

Reps please dont pimp me out, I think I look good already but feel free to post your experience with your products.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only tried a couple and liked a few. I'm interested in what people have taken and have "felt" or better yet seen results from it.

I really liked Adrenalean as it gave me tons of energy and focus. Right now, I'm taking a sample packet of BetanCourt Nutrition Ripped Juice Extreme. I can feel my body heating up and my palms and feet are sweaty.

Only post Fat Burning supplement that you've tried.

Reps please dont pimp me out, I think I look good already but feel free to post your experience with your products.
I've used many fat burners (albeit not always as "fat burners"):
* EAS Thermo Dynamx
* NFS Thermax2
* Biotest Hot-Rox
* Biotest Hot-Rox Extreme
* Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme (recomped)
* Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-PM
* Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM
* Controlled Labs REDuction – A.M.
* Controlled Labs REDuction – P.M.
* Recomp Performance Nutrition DCP
* Palo Alto Labs Leviathan Reloaded (original)
* RPN ThermoGum (beta)
* ThermoGum LLC ThermoGum - Raspberry Cinnamon, Raspberry Inferno
* Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix (original)
* Gaspari Nutrition Mitotropin
* Gaspari Nutrition Peak Performance capsules
* Recomp Performance Nutrition AlphaBurn
* Driven Sports Lean Xtreme 2.0
* Millennium Sport Technologies Shred Ultra
* Gaspari Nutrition Cytolean V2
* Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix (reformulated)
* Performance Enhancing Supplements Alpha-T2
* Primordial Performance EndoAmp Max
* Genomyx H.E.A.T. Stack
* Performance Enhancing Supplements Shift
* Genomyx DCP

As well as fat burning topicals:
* Avant Research Napalm
* LG Sciences LipoBURN
* Primordial Performance DermaTherm
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Eviscerate
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Atomic Meltdown
* Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target
* Competitive Edge Labs Suppress-C
* Better Body Sports Liposolv
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Eviscerate Smolder
* Taurus Nutrition 7-KE Topical Spray

And many other products like Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosters, nutrient repartitioners, and preworkouts, etc. that have great fat burning effects, even though they are not classes as "fat burners" per se.

All of the listed products have been used throughout my logs, even if I have not specifically reviewed all of them.

For a list of all reviewed products classed as "fat burners":
Napalm: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99986-applied-nutriceuticals-recomps-4.html (post #107)
Lean Xtreme: Rosie's Review of Designer Supplements' lean Xtreme
LipoBURN: Rosie's review of LipoBURN
DCP: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/130055-rosies-review-dcp.html
Leviathan Reloaded: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/palo-alto-labs/130060-rosies-review-leviathan.html
Dermatherm: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/130062-rosies-review-dermatherm.html
ThermoGum (samples): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/131057-rosies-mini-review.html
Eviscerate: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/133954-rosies-review-eviscerate.html
Sustain Alpha: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/138626-rosies-review-sustain.html
Liposolv: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139667-time-strip-female.html (post #22)
Shred Ultra: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143298-female-terminator-meets-4.html (post #104)
Shred Ultra/Cordygen5 Stack: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143298-female-terminator-meets-4.html (post #107)
Shred Matrix 2.0: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/161048-rosies-review-shred.html
Alpha-T2: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158108-will-alpha-t2-12.html (post #345)
EndoAmp Max (initial impressions): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161845-completing-female-terminators-3.html#post2611571 (post #78)
Eviscerate Smolder: Rosie's Review of Eviscerate Smolder
7-KE Topical Spray: Will LG's New Topical 7-keto DHEA become a Staple in the Female Terminator's Arsenal? (post #150)
H.E.A.T. Stack: Genomyx H.E.A.T.s up the Female Terminator with DCP to Smolder for Competition (post #171)
Shift: Rosie's [Brief] Review of PES' Shift

As far as the "most effective" specific fat burner I have used, it is still Hot-Rox Extreme.

The most effective topical was the original DermaTherm, but since that is no longer available, the new Eviscerate Smolder is the next best product, IMO.

However, IGF-2 - a natural Growth Hormone booster - is the best product overall that I have used re leanness and ability to stay lean.

There are several products that I use as staples, including Alpha-T2, BLACK CATS, Shred Matrix, and a nutrient repartitioner.

At the end of the day, your fat loss is going to primarily depend on your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, and supplements will just SUPPLEMENT that.

~Rosie~

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn rosie thats quite a list.

my favorite of all time was ripped fuel w/ephedra, lol. then the original stimx. i really think the dynamic duo of at-2/erase has very good potential to go to the top.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
previous experience with weight loss products. i do give non-stim fat burners a bump in grade
Original Xenadrine A+
Slim Xtreme A
VPX Meltdown B
Cytolean C-
USP Labs Oxyelite pro F+
Mitotropin C
Dicana/Thyrocuts A
TT-33 B
Alpha-T2 B+
Thermolife Dicana B+
USP Labs Recreate B
Prolab Thermofire D+
3x 12.5mg ECA A-
Lean FX B
ive taken others cant think of them all, but ive also used many natty test boosters during my weight loss period the past 2.5 years or so.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I have had great results with pes at2 + erase . great results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn rosie thats quite a list.
And remember that that's only since February 2008 - which was when I started using supplements other than creatine, a multivitamin, protein powder, and good fats!

Rosie sort of likes stims
No kidding, right - I stack 3-4 at once! :lol: My staple stims are now Alpha-T2, BLACK CATS, and Shred Matrix :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And remember that that's only since February 2008 - which was when I started using supplements other than creatine, a multivitamin, protein powder, and good fats!

No kidding, right - I stack 3-4 at once! :lol: My staple stims are now Alpha-T2, BLACK CATS, and Shred Matrix :)
i like 2 at-2/ 4 rpm/2 bronkaid.

rosie i think you would have liked the ripped fuel w/ephedra, lol.:cheers:

AnaboliChris

Awards
Rosie, I am in love with you. Thank you for that great informative post. I'll thoroughly go through your logs and check it out. As far as diet and training, thats in check already, no need to worry about that. Anyway, I have all sorts of samples of fat burners laying around. I'll update this thread with my personal experience with them.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I like ANIMAL CUTS, and DREN. I am trying TT-33 SOON. I also like suggestions on some to try

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, I am in love with you. Thank you for that great informative post. I'll thoroughly go through your logs and check it out. As far as diet and training, thats in check already, no need to worry about that. Anyway, I have all sorts of samples of fat burners laying around. I'll update this thread with my personal experience with them.
No worries :)

You can find a complete list of all the logs I've kept under "Logs by Rosie" on the right side of my Fitness Blog - aka Training and supplementation Journal.

Great re nutrition and training :thumbsup:

I also don't recommend fat burners for those who aren't already relatively lean and just want to get that bit leaner, since they won't be as effective for them and any results not as noticeable.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
previous experience with weight loss products. i do give non-stim fat burners a bump in grade
Original Xenadrine A+
Slim Xtreme A
VPX Meltdown B
Cytolean C-
USP Labs Oxyelite pro F+
Mitotropin C
Dicana/Thyrocuts A
TT-33 B
Alpha-T2 B+
Thermolife Dicana B+
USP Labs Recreate B
Prolab Thermofire D+
3x 12.5mg ECA A-
Lean FX B
ive taken others cant think of them all, but ive also used many natty test boosters during my weight loss period the past 2.5 years or so.
so you rate Dicana\Thyrocuts as good as Slim Xtreme?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
On T33, ECA and Alpha-burn at the moment and dropped around 1% bf a week over the last three weeks. Was 13 - 14% now 10 - 11% with a mediocre diet and no cardio.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts! Prices but it works

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had used at-2 before, i thought the results were very good. just recently i added erase to at-2, this resulted in the old theory that 1+1=5. the erase made the at-2 that much better.

at-2+erase=the 'dynamic duo'.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had used at-2 before, i thought the results were very good. just recently i added erase to at-2, this resulted in the old theory that 1+1=5. the erase made the at-2 that much better.

at-2+erase=the 'dynamic duo'.
Interesting. I've just started Erase today and still using Alpha-T2 (it's now one of my staples), so we'll see how that goes :)

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
yes Rosie, let us know how it goes. I am about to start a contest diet, so I need a good combo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I've just started Erase today and still using Alpha-T2 (it's now one of my staples), so we'll see how that goes :)
i was taking last dose of erase before bed, but it made me have to get up and urinate too often-now i take it 3-4 hours sooner-sorry about the detailed info. that's why i told another guy to be careful of loosing weight too fast, it will really dry you out-at least it does me!!! i upped my cals.:food:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes Rosie, let us know how it goes. I am about to start a contest diet, so I need a good combo
I'm logging my experience: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163701-revolution-female-terminator.html

i was taking last dose of erase before bed, but it made me have to get up and urinate too often-now i take it 3-4 hours sooner-sorry about the detailed info. that's why i told another guy to be careful of loosing weight too fast, it will really dry you out-at least it does me!!! i upped my cals.:food:
Yeah, I am starting off at two caps a day (first thing and 6-8 hours post-dose 1), but may make the second dose pre-bed, or add in a third cap after a week. We'll see.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is how I know it's time for a new DCP batch...not one mention. :(

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original Xenadrine A+
Slim Xtreme A
VPX Meltdown B
Cytolean C-
USP Labs Oxyelite pro F+
Mitotropin C
Dicana/Thyrocuts A
TT-33 B
Alpha-T2 B+
Thermolife Dicana B+
USP Labs Recreate B
Prolab Thermofire D+
3x 12.5mg ECA A-
Lean FX B
Slim Xtreme was capped cocain :poke: but I agree, stuff was fantastic. I knew it had to be too good to be safe.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slim Xtreme was capped cocain :poke: but I agree, stuff was fantastic. I knew it had to be too good to be safe.
Well, i guess cocaine should be released as cokaine and i bet it will be a top seller. nobody will ever know the difference.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SlimXtreme best long-lasting burner ever!
lol-you never tried original stimx. i think the sample packets of it were even stronger than the bottles, but either way strongest non-ephedra otc i ever tried.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol-you never tried original stimx. i think the sample packets of it were even stronger than the bottles, but either way strongest non-ephedra otc i ever tried.
Its the only time I didnt need or feel like drinking coffee. Besides 1 coffee can mess you up all night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its the only time I didnt need or feel like drinking coffee. Besides 1 coffee can mess you up all night.
64oz???

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol....no, i meant taking in caffeine can prolong slim xtreme overnight.

ive heard so many nightmares of people getting insomnia from slimx, and after questioning i pinpointed it to soda they drank. they thought i didnt know shyt but i guess they lose out.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol....no, i meant taking in caffeine can prolong slim xtreme overnight.

ive heard so many nightmares of people getting insomnia from slimx, and after questioning i pinpointed it to soda they drank. they thought i didnt know shyt but i guess they lose out.
Slim Xtreme was some potent ish. I recall an instance where my mind was still rushing and active as hell around 2am like I'd just taken a gram of geranium. It took me a good week to adjust to SX, in both occassions I cycled it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Slim Xtreme was some potent ish. I recall an instance where my mind was still rushing and active as hell around 2am like I'd just taken a gram of geranium. It took me a good week to adjust to SX, in both occassions I cycled it.
ax has a new version, i haven't tried it-yet. vyper by professional supplements is good. and rx6 from bpi aint bad. not a lot of good/strong stims anymore. i just add some bronkaid to at-2/caffeine. sns sells 1,3 caps if i want to add that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
primatene

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is how I know it's time for a new DCP batch...not one mention. :(
I think DCP definitely helped me with my last cut and should be added to any cutting stack. And definitely make some more!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ax has a new version, i haven't tried it-yet. vyper by professional supplements is good. and rx6 from bpi aint bad. not a lot of good/strong stims anymore. i just add some bronkaid to at-2/caffeine. sns sells 1,3 caps if i want to add that.
I found a site that sells a lot of the OG stim fat burners and some that are basically ECA... not sure if they are good or not but if you want the link, PM me and I will send it to you bigT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I found a site that sells a lot of the OG stim fat burners and some that are basically ECA... not sure if they are good or not but if you want the link, PM me and I will send it to you bigT.
sent

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Ive had some pretty damn good results with the new StimX, we havent the got the new samples out but you can already get the product at most stores. The 1-metiq makes a big difference and definitly feels better then 1'3-dimethyl in my opinoin, but then again im biased, anyway we should have free samples out soon so keep a look out and give it a try

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive had some pretty damn good results with the new StimX, we havent the got the new samples out but you can already get the product at most stores. The 1-metiq makes a big difference and definitly feels better then 1'3-dimethyl in my opinoin, but then again im biased, anyway we should have free samples out soon so keep a look out and give it a try
i have been following the threads on this-count me in to see for myself.

projectX24

Awards
I am getting ready to try forged burner and adderil, I have hear good things but we will see

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am getting ready to try forged burner and adderil, I have hear good things but we will see
damn-just get some ionamin and be done with it. adderil????