Fat Burner Experience Thread

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    yes Rosie, let us know how it goes. I am about to start a contest diet, so I need a good combo
    I'm logging my experience: The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was taking last dose of erase before bed, but it made me have to get up and urinate too often-now i take it 3-4 hours sooner-sorry about the detailed info. that's why i told another guy to be careful of loosing weight too fast, it will really dry you out-at least it does me!!! i upped my cals.
    Yeah, I am starting off at two caps a day (first thing and 6-8 hours post-dose 1), but may make the second dose pre-bed, or add in a third cap after a week. We'll see.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. This is how I know it's time for a new DCP batch...not one mention.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    previous experience with weight loss products. i do give non-stim fat burners a bump in grade
    Original Xenadrine A+
    Slim Xtreme A
    VPX Meltdown B
    Cytolean C-
    USP Labs Oxyelite pro F+
    Mitotropin C
    Dicana/Thyrocuts A
    TT-33 B
    Alpha-T2 B+
    Thermolife Dicana B+
    USP Labs Recreate B
    Prolab Thermofire D+
    3x 12.5mg ECA A-
    Lean FX B
    ive taken others cant think of them all, but ive also used many natty test boosters during my weight loss period the past 2.5 years or so.
    Slim Xtreme was capped cocain but I agree, stuff was fantastic. I knew it had to be too good to be safe.
    NSCA - CSCS

4. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Slim Xtreme was capped cocain but I agree, stuff was fantastic. I knew it had to be too good to be safe.
    Well, i guess cocaine should be released as cokaine and i bet it will be a top seller. nobody will ever know the difference.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

5. SlimXtreme best long-lasting burner ever!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    SlimXtreme best long-lasting burner ever!
    Slim Xtreme was also selling for $250-$325 a bottle on e-bay for awhile, seriously.
    NSCA - CSCS

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    SlimXtreme best long-lasting burner ever!
    lol-you never tried original stimx. i think the sample packets of it were even stronger than the bottles, but either way strongest non-ephedra otc i ever tried.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is how I know it's time for a new DCP batch...not one mention.
    It's up there in post #2
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-you never tried original stimx. i think the sample packets of it were even stronger than the bottles, but either way strongest non-ephedra otc i ever tried.
    Its the only time I didnt need or feel like drinking coffee. Besides 1 coffee can mess you up all night.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Its the only time I didnt need or feel like drinking coffee. Besides 1 coffee can mess you up all night.
    64oz???
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    64oz???
    lol....no, i meant taking in caffeine can prolong slim xtreme overnight.

ive heard so many nightmares of people getting insomnia from slimx, and after questioning i pinpointed it to soda they drank. they thought i didnt know shyt but i guess they lose out.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    lol....no, i meant taking in caffeine can prolong slim xtreme overnight.

ive heard so many nightmares of people getting insomnia from slimx, and after questioning i pinpointed it to soda they drank. they thought i didnt know shyt but i guess they lose out.
    Slim Xtreme was some potent ish. I recall an instance where my mind was still rushing and active as hell around 2am like I'd just taken a gram of geranium. It took me a good week to adjust to SX, in both occassions I cycled it.
    NSCA - CSCS

13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Slim Xtreme was some potent ish. I recall an instance where my mind was still rushing and active as hell around 2am like I'd just taken a gram of geranium. It took me a good week to adjust to SX, in both occassions I cycled it.
    ax has a new version, i haven't tried it-yet. vyper by professional supplements is good. and rx6 from bpi aint bad. not a lot of good/strong stims anymore. i just add some bronkaid to at-2/caffeine. sns sells 1,3 caps if i want to add that.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. primatene
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

15. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    primatene
    bronkaid
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bronkaid
    wallgreens

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is how I know it's time for a new DCP batch...not one mention.
    I think DCP definitely helped me with my last cut and should be added to any cutting stack. And definitely make some more!!!!!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ax has a new version, i haven't tried it-yet. vyper by professional supplements is good. and rx6 from bpi aint bad. not a lot of good/strong stims anymore. i just add some bronkaid to at-2/caffeine. sns sells 1,3 caps if i want to add that.
    I found a site that sells a lot of the OG stim fat burners and some that are basically ECA... not sure if they are good or not but if you want the link, PM me and I will send it to you bigT.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I found a site that sells a lot of the OG stim fat burners and some that are basically ECA... not sure if they are good or not but if you want the link, PM me and I will send it to you bigT.
    sent
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Ive had some pretty damn good results with the new StimX, we havent the got the new samples out but you can already get the product at most stores. The 1-metiq makes a big difference and definitly feels better then 1'3-dimethyl in my opinoin, but then again im biased, anyway we should have free samples out soon so keep a look out and give it a try

21. Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    Ive had some pretty damn good results with the new StimX, we havent the got the new samples out but you can already get the product at most stores. The 1-metiq makes a big difference and definitly feels better then 1'3-dimethyl in my opinoin, but then again im biased, anyway we should have free samples out soon so keep a look out and give it a try
    i have been following the threads on this-count me in to see for myself.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bronkaid
    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    wallgreens
    DNP
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

23. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    DNP
    do they have dnp stores in indiana.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. I am getting ready to try forged burner and adderil, I have hear good things but we will see

25. Quote Originally Posted by projectX24 View Post
    I am getting ready to try forged burner and adderil, I have hear good things but we will see
    damn-just get some ionamin and be done with it. adderil????
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rediculous Thread.....Thread..
    By PhREAK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  2. Fat Burner
    By jwelton10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 08:41 AM
  3. fat burner