best preworkout or all in one supplement...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm taking ASGT now (2 scooping) and Beta Alanine for like a week. Today I used 1MR and I felt a crazy boost like never before. I'm wondering, is it because the Beta Alanine kicked in, or because of the switch? Anyone got answers?

2. I've used both anadraulic state gt and jack3d, both are great products. Personally I felt jack3d was better it just seemed to make my workouts better overall. If you've got the money, give them each a try and see what's best for you but if you have to pick one I'd say go with jack3d
    •   

3. Thanks everyone for your replies looks like I will go with andrulic state gt rpm and jacked might be something I will try thank you all so much for your replies!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Thanks everyone for your replies looks like I will go with andrulic state gt rpm and jacked might be something I will try thank you all so much for your replies!
    Just so you know that you don't need to use them ALL at the same time
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    We're hurryin'! Within a month, samples will be shipping!
    Good man. Do you need my address nao or laterz?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   

6. I love asgt but would like a lil more energy boost...(more stims).....could i take the ASGT and a scoop of whiteflood together....or ASGT and maybe 16mg ephedra??

7. Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    I love asgt but would like a lil more energy boost...(more stims).....could i take the ASGT and a scoop of whiteflood together....or ASGT and maybe 16mg ephedra??
    You could do that - IF you have a HIGH stim tolerance. Otherwise, it's not advisable.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial WOman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You could do that - IF you have a HIGH stim tolerance. Otherwise, it's not advisable.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial WOman
    yeah stim tolerence is pretty high, bout time for another stim break, but evenafter break i tolerate them pretty well
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My next preworkout Supplement?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:44 PM
  2. Best NO Supplement - Non Preworkout
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 04:53 PM
  3. BEST PREWORKOUT SUPPLEMENT!?
    By One Shot in forum Supplements