What TYPE of Creatine to use??

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Mono as it's stood the test of time. I've been experimenting recently with creatine nitrate and the results have been overwhelmingly positive.

2. I am on my secound week of Con-cret I am like it!!!!!! But I am also taking Prime too so Take that with a grain of salt.. I did but some more Con cret!!!!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I am on my secound week of Con-cret I am like it!!!!!! But I am also taking Prime too so Take that with a grain of salt.. I did but some more Con cret!!!!!!
    I actually got into a decent discussion with the developer of con-cret (its somewhere on these boards). He was a pretty chill guy, and had a passion for his product (he stood up to me originally attacking the product). I'd try it, but mono works flawlessly for me.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Mono as it's stood the test of time. I've been experimenting recently with creatine nitrate and the results have been overwhelmingly positive.
    I have also used Creatine Nitrate the past two workouts since it is part of the prop-blend in SANs Launch Fuel product I believe it was. I can't decipher the amount contained in the (6) capsule serving, but would guess it is 2g by estimating volume compared to the other listed ingredients.

Do any products exist pairing in 1/1/1 ratio Mono/MagnaPOWER/Nitrate? This would be phenomenal.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I have also used Creatine Nitrate the past two workouts since it is part of the prop-blend in SANs Launch Fuel product I believe it was. I can't decipher the amount contained in the (6) capsule serving, but would guess it is 2g by estimating volume compared to the other listed ingredients.

Do any products exist pairing in 1/1/1 ratio Mono/MagnaPOWER/Nitrate? This would be phenomenal.
    You are guessing 2g of Nitrates? I'd be surprised if they put that much in one product

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Mono as it's stood the test of time. I've been experimenting recently with creatine nitrate and the results have been overwhelmingly positive.
    Same. I combine bulk monohydrate with APS's Creatine Nitrate. Works perfectly.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

7. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    You are guessing 2g of Nitrates? I'd be surprised if they put that much in one product
    Which is why I loathe proprietary blends, for a host of reasons, but mostly because I fail to have sufficient trust in supplement companies to place my goals and results in their hands when their overwhelming purpose to exist to achieve maximum profit margin.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Same. I combine bulk monohydrate with APS's Creatine Nitrate. Works perfectly.
    Has using Nitrates in BCAA form or Creatine form ever given anyone short-term heart/chest pain while in the middle of a strenuous set?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Has using Nitrates in BCAA form or Creatine form ever given anyone short-term heart/chest pain while in the middle of a strenuous set?
    No not me.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    No not me.
    Ok, didn't know if there was any association at all between Nitrates and chest pain of heart rhythm. Thanks.

10. Nitrates and PDE-5 inhibitors can lower blood pressure significantly in high doses.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Which is why I loathe proprietary blends, for a host of reasons, but mostly because I fail to have sufficient trust in supplement companies to place my goals and results in their hands when their overwhelming purpose to exist to achieve maximum profit margin.

I think you would be able to tell if acompany is using500mgs or 1000mgs of Nitrates in a product

At a high dose(higher than whats being used) it could especially if using other pharma products like celebrex or something

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

12. I've been using kre-alkalyn for a week and a half and I've started to notice a boost in endurance.

Whatever creatine you use, I highly recommend stacking them with beta alanine and citrulline malate. You could also add AAKG.

13. Old topic .. I just want to add, I was allergic to Creatine nitrate (SAN). Must keep in mind that the active forms of oxygen in nitrates can damage cells as free radicals. I would advise to take antioxidants with this form of creatine, such as vitamin C, or something like that.
    p.s. And I have to add that I read a study that "Creatine works better after strength training than before" (ergo-log, 18.12.2013).

14. Use creatine monohydrate. 5g a day. SNS makes it very affordable, so you can use it year around.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

15. I've tried a lot of creatine products, but based on some close friends feedback, Crea-Trona by FINAFLEX is on my to do list. Anyone else here try this yet?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. steroid induced type I to type II change
    By 400mhman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 02:18 PM
  2. bulk phase now, what type of creatine???
    By shotdead42 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 06:06 PM
  3. Which Type of Creatine are You?
    By DaSlixter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 03:27 PM
  4. What type of creatine is best?
    By testotony in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 01:48 PM
  5. Collagen type 1 and type 2