Add two supps to my stack

brock17cf

Awards
Hey everyone,
So Im just into college off doing a lot of sports in high school and am not participating in any in college. Ive already gained two pounds since late august and am starting a cut stack. I dont really want to gain anymore muscle, just keep the size and strength I have.
here are my stats
19 y.o. 5'7'', 155 lbs, 15% body fat
Cardio/intervals tuesday and thursday, one hour
Olympic lifting and plyometrics wednesday
Weightlifting friday-major body parts, 3sets 12, or 5sets of 5, rotate every month or so.
Diet-high protein and fat diet, but still get around 150 g healthy carbs/day.

supps im using up from previous stacks-
l-carnitine, l-tyrosine, beta alanine, cordygen ultra, ghenerate, fish oil, vit C, B-complex, fiber.
What are two things that would be cost efficient and effective for my goals?
Im leaning towards a cortisol lowering supp like Erase, and maybe R-ala or something to increase insulin sensitivity. Any suggestions are welcome
Thanks!

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
If cutting the erase/alpha t-2 or oxyelite is getting good feedback, maybe a good all around multi-v like orange triad?

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Or maybe a creatine/ preworkout....i really like anadraulic state/pump combo

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Erase but at 19 i wouldn't go there yet. Maybe someone else can chime in but 19 is young for an AI like Erase.

brock17cf

Awards
I like the AT2/OEP idea if losing BF is your goal

Also a good preworkout
I've never really needed a preworkout, I get too jittery and I'm already a spaz as it is lol. I tried jackd and had what felt like heart palpitations. I also developed a tick.

AT2/OEP sounds good, except OEP sounds like overkill for me, since im very sensitive to the combo of geranamine/caffeine.

brock17cf

Awards
I like Erase but at 19 i wouldn't go there yet. Maybe someone else can chime in but 19 is young for an AI like Erase.
VERY interested in Erase. I hold above average water weight normally too, so it'd probably be great. Does the hormonal part make it out of the question at my age? Im really considering it.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I've never really needed a preworkout, I get too jittery and I'm already a spaz as it is lol. I tried jackd and had what felt like heart palpitations. I also developed a tick.

AT2/OEP sounds good, except OEP sounds like overkill for me, since im very sensitive to the combo of geranamine/caffeine.
If jack3d has u jittery chances are the oep will also. Checkout the anadraulic state tho..very smooth energy and much much more

brock17cf

Awards
If jack3d has u jittery chances are the oep will also. Checkout the anadraulic state tho..very smooth energy and much much more
problem with anadraulic state is i dont really want to pay for something that has ingredients i already have as stand alones, creatine/beta alanine..

bump on the erase. any info on how it would affect a 19 yr old differently?
Also, whats the consesus on eviscerate smolder??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
screw pre workouts. this is why: as a college student, u prob wont be able to afford them every month right? well take a month of a pre workout then wont be able to afford it the next month and ur workouts will suck cause ur used to a pre workout. well at least this is how it is for me. supplement wise, def get creatine. and if i could pick one supplement, especially for your age, would be Prime by USP labs

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERY interested in Erase. I hold above average water weight normally too, so it'd probably be great. Does the hormonal part make it out of the question at my age? Im really considering it.
I wouldn't go take something like Erase at age 19. But i'd ask someone like Nattydisaster what he thinks first. To me though you don't need testboosters or AI's at that young of an age. You don't need to go messing with things.

brock17cf

Awards
screw pre workouts. this is why: as a college student, u prob wont be able to afford them every month right? well take a month of a pre workout then wont be able to afford it the next month and ur workouts will suck cause ur used to a pre workout. well at least this is how it is for me. supplement wise, def get creatine. and if i could pick one supplement, especially for your age, would be Prime by USP labs
amen to that bro. i dont have the cash for a PW. Im workin out anyway so thats like paying for organic food over non-organic food. It'd be nice, but private colleges are just another form of a for-profit business that are raping my bank account.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I suggested ASGT because of the creatine and some of the other supps u already have could be combined into one expense. And i got three tubs of it for 50 bucks, extremely good value so i thought combining some standalone supps into all in one might be a cheaper option but if u dont need preworkout then thats great, but id def get a bulk creatine mono.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off i will suggest Glycobol. Has the Na-R-ALA you are looking for with a number of other goodies that will be exactly what you are looking for.

Given you are 19...i would truly stay away from the other more advanced supplements such as the cortisol/estrogen blockers, most test boosters, and so on. I will suggest however creatine along with Glycobol.

Maybe a beta-alanine, Creatine, Glutamine, Leucine, etc type stack that will give you some nice strength gains and is perfectly safe when done correctly.

At 19...i would stay away from the more intense thermogenics. Wait till your 21, till then do research. At 19 it is quite easy(compared to those older) to drop some fat with a good diet ... round 500 below BMR for cutting.

45andalive

Awards
Hey everyone,
So Im just into college off doing a lot of sports in high school and am not participating in any in college. Ive already gained two pounds since late august and am starting a cut stack. I dont really want to gain anymore muscle, just keep the size and strength I have.
here are my stats
19 y.o. 5'7'', 155 lbs, 15% body fat
Cardio/intervals tuesday and thursday, one hour
Olympic lifting and plyometrics wednesday
Weightlifting friday-major body parts, 3sets 12, or 5sets of 5, rotate every month or so.
Diet-high protein and fat diet, but still get around 150 g healthy carbs/day.

supps im using up from previous stacks-
l-carnitine, l-tyrosine, beta alanine, cordygen ultra, ghenerate, fish oil, vit C, B-complex, fiber.
What are two things that would be cost efficient and effective for my goals?
Im leaning towards a cortisol lowering supp like Erase, and maybe R-ala or something to increase insulin sensitivity. Any suggestions are welcome
Thanks!
If your trying to cut a lot of pros use OxyElite Pro

brock17cf

Awards
Alright after looking at those products, Im pretty sure Im trying glycobol. The other Im buying will be either bulk leucine or bulk bcaa's..which do you recommend of the two since leucine is cheaper?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
creatine ADAM
Sorry, I didn't know you were taking creatine already. I reccomend a good absorbable multi. Something like ADAM is cheap enough, ad already has B-complex in it.

The problem with something like Erase is the fact that even though your an adult at nineteen, your body is still working out some hormonal stuff. Products that are made to maniupulate your hormones won't neccasarily affect you differently while your on them, but coming they can screw up the finishing touches your body is putting on puberty, leaving your hormones forever out of whack.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright after looking at those products, Im pretty sure Im trying glycobol. The other Im buying will be either bulk leucine or bulk bcaa's..which do you recommend of the two since leucine is cheaper?

Ive always been a big fan of BCAA's with a higher ratio of leucine. So if you want to choose between the two...hit up some leucine and see how that treats you. I would personally add it to my whey protein shakes as well as pre-workout/postworkout. Just be prepared, leucine isnt too tasty.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump to ward off fat gain from eating a lot of junk food, and lean xtreme to reduce the stress placed on your body of college.

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont u just buy iso mass? it has everything you need in one shake.

brock17cf

Awards
Alright, thanks for all the help guys! Ive decided on Glycobol and BCAA's.. eventually ill be trying anabolic pump too.