adderall and kre alkalyn?

bigjoe3636

Awards
so i just started taking adderall by prescription from a doctor, but i also just recieved a bottle of scifits kre alkalyn in the mail....when at the doctors he asked if i was taking any creatine product, and i said not now but i was planning on it and he advised me not to...any ideas why? would kre alkalyn and the adderall interact poorly or damage my kidneys or something? havent found too much info on the 2 together...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i just started taking adderall by prescription from a doctor, but i also just recieved a bottle of scifits kre alkalyn in the mail....when at the doctors he asked if i was taking any creatine product, and i said not now but i was planning on it and he advised me not to...any ideas why? would kre alkalyn and the adderall interact poorly or damage my kidneys or something? havent found too much info on the 2 together...
Adderall is a stimulant. You can use creatine with Adderall - it's not an issue. Adderall and Kre-Alkalyn will not interact poorly or damage your kidneys.

you should have asked WHY the doctor recommended that, bearing in mind - as has been said before numerous times throughout the forums - that most doctors know little - if nothing - about supplementation and often recommend against such usage because they ARE ignorant.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true

Ms9

Awards
I've taken both, you will be fine. Funny the doc would say that. I'd say don't smoke with adderall thats bad maybe that is what he meant.