1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Best Pump

I know that some prework products focus on energy, some strength some focus, ect. Which product is best for pumps? I don't care about energy.
    As far as I'm concerned Swagger is the best energy supplement on the market and I've tried most.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.1%

I can't post links but there is a thread from a few weeks ago called "pre workout for pumps" with some info that will help you out.

I recommend glycerol mono-stearate
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

Mesomorph...tried everything under the sun and nothing comes as close, it contains Creatine Nitrate which produces incredible pumps.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I know that some prework products focus on energy, some strength some focus, ect. Which product is best for pumps? I don't care about energy.
    As far as I'm concerned Swagger is the best energy supplement on the market and I've tried most.
    Honestly, the best products re pumps for me personally has been Anadraulic State GT and NeoVar Recomped - NO products don't work for me and have the opposite than intended effect (I know, my body is just fcuked up).

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

I get a pump out of AAKG but I think GMS/creatine works better and more cost effective. I like Omega sports flashover but when I run out of it, I'll cycle back to a pure gms/creatine combo.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.32%

Check out the X Factor Advanced logs man, everyone is noticing the solid pumps and strength gains noted with the ArA.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    Check out the X Factor Advanced logs man, everyone is noticing the solid pumps and strength gains noted with the ArA.
    This x10 best pump out there, not the NO pump but full solid pumps.

Hemoval is also very good.
  8. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Creatine Nitrates and BCAA Nitrates...pretty fond of SNS Agmatine also

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Chequamegon View Post
    I recommend glycerol mono-stearate
    I agree. GlycerGROW (GMS) pumps are almost painful !!!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

I have a nearly full tube of GlycerGrow and I can't get a pump form the stuff to save my life. I have tried taking it preworkout - nothing. I have varying the dosages - nothing. I have tried stacking it with other pre-workout stacks - nothing other than what the origional product would provide without GG. I have tried taking it thoughout the day - nothing. I have tried glyerol in gel form and it seems to work fairly well. Moreover, GG (powder) doesn't mix with anything so I don't see how it could work in serm.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.3%

4grams citrulline, glycerol mono, fish oil, creatine mono, 2g beta alanine and plenty of water.

Are you looking for cell volume or greater blood flow? they each call for a diff supplement protocol.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.17%

I have a nearly full tube of GlycerGrow and I can't get a pump form the stuff to save my life. I have tried taking it preworkout - nothing. I have varying the dosages - nothing. I have tried stacking it with other pre-workout stacks - nothing other than what the origional product would provide without GG. I have tried taking it thoughout the day - nothing. I have tried glyerol in gel form and it seems to work fairly well. Moreover, GG (powder) doesn't mix with anything so I don't see how it could work in serm.
    I had the same issue until I read to load up on water before, during, and after my workout. With four scoops, I threw some creatine in the mix and my biceps were very pumped. When I stacked GG with ASGT, it felt like my biceps were trying to hang down from all the weight in them. Reminded me of a scene in nutty proffesor. The combo of creatine and GG works better, for me, than either one by itself.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I too struggle to get a pump unless I am well hydrated, have carbs in me and do the reps to generate one. That said, products with citrulline malate do work well or bulk CM if you want to just add it to something. Or if you respond to arginine based pump/NO products, Anadraulic Pump is second to none. I got a pump off of that on very low carbs and it stayed for hours after, there is something to be said about that.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I tried the combo of P-slin/Hemovol and Glycergrow, it gave pretty awesome pumps, but still doesn't compare to MesoMorph with the new Creatine Nitrate added into it.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

Yup GlycerGROW/GMS works the best with creatine, lots of water, high volume routine, and scooped directly into the mouth
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

Great post... I too am a very avid stim hater - I just believe it ends up ruining my workout due to the chills and inevitable crash it gives me. I am always hyped to be in the gym, luckily I have a strong passion for it and simply enjoy my time there, so getting amped up via cocaine like powders doesn't do it for me, I'd rather have more functional physique and strength enhancing ingredients taking up the per serving amounts.

To answer your question, a mixture of Bridge, Glycerine (its a liquid that can be bought from NOW Foods online, been using it for years) and Vitargo mixed with creatine monohydrate and BCAA/EAA blend will be absolutely insane - unmatched.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

I'd give hemavol a look; it has gotten great reviews and works very well for what it is designed to do; induce pumps and increase plasma volume.

Mike
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%

i agree
    i love hemavol
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.17%

hemavol gave me amazing pumps that lasted forever, def the best pumps from a blended product. Im taking creatine nitrates now, and pumps are unbelievable.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.8%

Isn't Hemavol like $27.00 for 16 servings? That's a bit much imo. What are creatine nitrates?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Isn't Hemavol like $27.00 for 16 servings? That's a bit much imo. What are creatine nitrates?
    not if you are cool, smart, and handsome...i got 4 bottles for about $60 thats $15/bottle

plus on top of it 5 gives me fairly good pump

The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

Many will find that they can get away with anywhere between 5 and 10 caps a workout. Also, hemavol was designed to only be used 4 times a week. With that being said, a bottle will last a full month.

On a positive note, keep an eye out for a powdered version of hemavol that will sell for the same price, but have more serving!

Mike
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    On a positive note, keep an eye out for a powdered version of hemavol that will sell for the same price, but have more serving!

Mike
    I like the sounds of that.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

what about good old superpump....it was my first preworkout that i used, but that gave me good pumps....and no i'm loving glycergrow by controlled labs...the only bad thing is it doesn't mix in water, so it can get caught in your throat alittle
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.83%

maybe this was already said but any product with arginine and beta alanine will probably give you a decent pump. I don't know what your workout regimen is like but I know some days i get a better pump than others, and I've noticed it has to do with whether I'm really focusing on flexing and cutting down my resting periods or not
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

I am currenlty using Hemovol. It is OK but nothing special. I have also tried CM. Again it is OK. I actually get the best pumps from good old NO Xplode. But it over stimulates me and makes me have to urinate every 45 mins for several hours after ingestion. Thus far the best combo I have found, is 2 scoops of Ultima, 2 scoops of Flashover and GPLC spreadout throughout the day.
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    what about good old superpump....it was my first preworkout that i used, but that gave me good pumps....and no i'm loving glycergrow by controlled labs...the only bad thing is it doesn't mix in water, so it can get caught in your throat alittle
    I could never stand the taste... I have TONS of servings and sample packets of it, but always reach for something else on the shelf anymore, and it collects dust.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

I don't mind the taste SP250 but I have used the old "super poop" formula in the past and it didn't work very well. Recently, I received two sample packets in the mail and used them both with very mild results.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

see i still think the old superdump 250 was the best tasting preworkout i ever had...i haven't tried it since they reforumulated it, but i loved working out on that stuff
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

I don't mind the taste SP250 but I have used the old "super poop" formula in the past and it didn't work very well. Recently, I received two sample packets in the mail and used them both with very mild results.
    The new Max Version? I really enjoy Size On MP, and Pre Contest during my last show prep... taste was amazing.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I like the sounds of that.
    Me2.. the new powered hemavol tastes ridiculous also! I believe its about 8 weeks out right now until it arrives for good.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

I found combo this weekend that worked really well. One scoop of NO Xplode and Two scoops of Pump Fixx. Good energy, but over stimulated, and an excellent pump.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.32%

3.5g of aakg on an empty stomach with lots of water...last for hours especially if you worked out that day
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

On PM I am pumped 24-7 ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Violator4200 View Post
    3.5g of aakg on an empty stomach with lots of water...last for hours especially if you worked out that day
    This is an enigma to me, since nothing short of 18g+ has been cited as the minimum oral ingestion threshold to cause ANY nominal type of NOS modulation (which is why all the current releases are quickly favoring the only three proven compounds to aid in muscle accrual and pump: Creatine mono, Beta Alanine, and GPLC).

I just wish after all these years, the best selling product type and variety (NO2) would be studied in a peer reviewed University setting comparing volumization, NOS modulation, and endurance enhancement to a placebo. Even 1% of the combined overall sales from NO2 supplements from the past year alone would fund such a study.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%

[QUOTE=Outstanding;2631874]only three proven compounds to aid in muscle accrual and pump: Creatine mono, Beta Alanine, and GPLC).

QUOTE]

What about Citruline? Also, isn't GPLC usually underdosed in anything you can by in a store?
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.18%

Enoxide is extremly gooooood
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%

i love the pumps steroids give me
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%

This works great for me with GMS. It's worth a shot if you have a tub of Glycergrow sitting around.

take GMS powder 30 minutes pre-workout (pour straight in mouth and wash down with water) and drink something with simple carbs as you workout and boom, the pumps will be insane.

I use a cheap gatorade knock-off with some palatinose or trehalose added in for my carb drink. I start off at normal concentration and add water to it as i work out, so in the end i've taken in about 40g of carbs and half a gallon of water during my whole workout.
  40. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.4%

[quote=kingdong;2632462]
    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    only three proven compounds to aid in muscle accrual and pump: Creatine mono, Beta Alanine, and GPLC).

QUOTE]

What about Citruline? Also, isn't GPLC usually underdosed in anything you can by in a store?
    I'm not sure, I don't shop in stores - just look for the Sigma Tau label. I don't believe in Citruline Malate in the commercially included dosages and taken orally; just a personal preference. Also, I was only citing those three because they are repeat defenders of their own science findings and continue to shine through time and time again under all peer reviewed researched publications.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pump!
    By luelinks in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. Anadraulic Pump for Pump (not energy, etc)... How was it?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 11:44 AM
  3. AP - No pump?
    By epixep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 04:00 PM
  4. WTF Pump'd 29.99
    By FitnFirm in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 01:18 PM