Best Pump

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm yet to try this one, but it's currently in need of testers. In my opinion, the pump is nothing more than a physical sense of self satisfaction, and this one's being given away for free.

AX Pre-W/O Testers Needed...GET IN HERE!!!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    In my opinion, the pump is nothing more than a physical sense of self satisfaction
    There's another activity I regularly engage in, moreso than usual while on HCGenerate, that is also self satisfying... but I digress.

The pump, is by no means a uni-faceted superficial moot pursuit in the quest to champion hypertrophy. -Outstanding

I must respectfully disagree with no semblance of ambiguity in my stance - there is a well established myriad of physiological effects put into motion to activate the necessary machinery to expedite anabolism as both a result of and dependent upon the realization of the pump.
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Not what I was alluding to.

Enhancing steps which are not rate limiting to the process offer very little enhancement to the rate of the overall process.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    there is a well establish myriad of physiological effects put into motion to activate the necessary machinery to expedite anabolism as both a result of and dependent upon the realization of the pump.
    Dependent on a decent pump yes, but do these responces benefit from an extra swole supplement pump?
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Dependent on a decent pump yes, but do these responces benefit from an extra swole supplement pump?
    I see what you're saying here... not asking if the pump in and of itself is necessary to actuate hypertrophy, but rather if the over-and-above use of supplementation to enhance and exaggerate that pump is beneficial beyond a simple superficial gratification in the mirror?

I believe any compound administered that can create a favorable shift in the dynamic of training and/or muscle fullness will ultimately result in more expeditious nutrient delivery and toxin attenuation and disposal; compounding over the duration of months and years to promote a heightened increase in the rate of anabolism, recovery, and the cycle therein.
  6. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

You've just decribed the biological benefit of the pump as a means to justify taking a pump product. Do you see how this doesn't actually answer the question?

This will happen regardless of what's taken. Certain compounds, as the discussions in this thread have established, do nothing more than increase blood volume, thereby diluting concentrations of desired blood components, to induce the "pump".
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    You've just decribed the biological benefit of the pump as a means to justify taking a pump product. Do you see how this doesn't actually answer the question?

This will happen regardless of what's taken. Certain compounds, as the discussions in this thread have established, do nothing more than increase blood volume, thereby diluting concentrations of desired blood components, to induce the "pump".
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop yelling at me!!! Mom and dad, just stop fighti...... whoa, what just happened? Where am I?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.04%

jack3d, superpump max, no shotgun, white flood

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pump!
    By luelinks in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. Anadraulic Pump for Pump (not energy, etc)... How was it?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 11:44 AM
  3. AP - No pump?
    By epixep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 04:00 PM
  4. WTF Pump'd 29.99
    By FitnFirm in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 01:18 PM