Best Pump

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Lol love the war of the worlds reference.

That makes sense to me, but let me do a lil looking to see if I can support the idea I was fed all that time ago... It made sense to me, I may have to bring them in to weigh in on the matter

2. love superpump and had a good experience on flashover, it's newer i think
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    A) Well the very intrinsic nature of repetitive motions via resistance exercise enhances localized blood flow to working muscles (by a multitude of several fold), coupled with the excerpt from the article, "When you work out, your muscles create metabolic waste products that draw water into the cells." So the transportation mechanism is weight training itself, carrying Glycerine on its back like the aliens riding lightening in War of the Worlds; and continuing to exert its effects from there.

B) Over and above 'exhibit' A offered above in my response, these factors will also contribute greatly to the overall muscle cell specific activity of Glycerine.
    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Lol love the war of the worlds reference.

That makes sense to me, but let me do a lil looking to see if I can support the idea I was fed all that time ago... It made sense to me, I may have to bring them in to weigh in on the matter
    Cool, holler back.

4. Quote Originally Posted by playmaker784 View Post
    love superpump and had a good experience on flashover, it's newer i think
    Which Sperpump?

5. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Lol love the war of the worlds reference.

As you had mentioned, glycerine is extracellular.

Glycerine pulls moisture from within the muscle cells. This increases your blood volume, which since blood is an incompressible fluid increases blood pressure, ultimately leading to more intense pumps via venturi effect. It works wonders for contest, but not as useful as an everyday supplement. It just makes you "look" jacked after you lift weights.

Remember, there's only one thing that hydrates you: water. Anything else is merely going to facilitate the transport to specific locations, at the cost of others.
    •   

6. Hey bob'o do you know of any studies that support this? ive been lookin n cant find anything... my google aint that strong for finding studies...

7. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    As you had mentioned, glycerine is extracellular.

Glycerine pulls moisture from within the muscle cells. This increases your blood volume, which since blood is an incompressible fluid increases blood pressure, ultimately leading to more intense pumps via venturi effect. It works wonders for contest, but not as useful as an everyday supplement. It just makes you "look" jacked after you lift weights.

Remember, there's only one thing that hydrates you: water. Anything else is merely going to facilitate the transport to specific locations, at the cost of others.
    Well we do need some electrolytes, but glycerine is technically diuretic, so your last comment dose apply to it.

Has anyone tried Now Foods Vegetable Glycerine? Or any vegetable glycerine? Dose it get the job done?

8. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I am currenlty using Hemovol. It is OK but nothing special. I have also tried CM. Again it is OK. I actually get the best pumps from good old NO Xplode. But it over stimulates me and makes me have to urinate every 45 mins for several hours after ingestion. Thus far the best combo I have found, is 2 scoops of Ultima, 2 scoops of Flashover and GPLC spreadout throughout the day.
    add some hemodraulix to the mix- you will be amazed.

pm me your addy and i will send you some samples.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

9. do you have any extra samples?

10. the pumps on arachidonic acid kill those from NO products in my experience and in that of most people Ive spoken with.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

11. ive heard the same from alot of sources, i want to give ArA a try...

12. Quote Originally Posted by carbcrazy View Post
    ive heard the same from alot of sources, i want to give ArA a try...
    nutraplanets got some great prices on our line!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

13. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Well we do need some electrolytes, but glycerine is technically diuretic, so your last comment dose apply to it.

Has anyone tried Now Foods Vegetable Glycerine? Or any vegetable glycerine? Dose it get the job done?
    I used to just buy USP grade from the local pharmacy. Dilute in 1 part glycerine with 2 parts water. It tastes pretty nasty. The effects of glycerine are 100% cosmetic, though.

Really, the pump is never going to be the limiting factor in your muscle-building endeavors; thus, improving it isn't going to help you build muscle faster.

14. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    the pumps on arachidonic acid kill those from NO products in my experience and in that of most people Ive spoken with.
    i agree-hemodraulix uses the same licensed ara as in xfactor, plus it has arginine/beta alanine/sesamin.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

15. i might try AA soon with prime and ghenerate and anabolic pump since i need to get of jack3d for a while i have been on it long
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

16. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I agree. GlycerGROW (GMS) pumps are almost painful !!!
    Nothing has ever come close to this for me.

SKIN BURSTING.

You need to DRINK ALOT of water.

17. Has anyone used X-Factor Advanced with good results? Was looking to do 50 days run.

18. im curious of AA as well anyone
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

19. GlycerGrow gives painful pumps, but in a good way...until it just gets in the way of doing more reps.

Hemoval is awesome, no complaints there.

I switched to adding bulk CM to PWOs for pumps.

20. Quote Originally Posted by KashMoni View Post
    ...painful pumps, but in a good way...until it just gets in the way of doing more reps.
    I have noticed this lately, while on NTBM's BRIDGE product. The pumps become so exaggerated, in a way, it almost interferes with the workout - but I'll take that ANY DAY over feeling flat, depleted, and weak!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    In my opinion, the pump is nothing more than a physical sense of self satisfaction
    There's another activity I regularly engage in, moreso than usual while on HCGenerate, that is also self satisfying... but I digress.

The pump, is by no means a uni-faceted superficial moot pursuit in the quest to champion hypertrophy. -Outstanding

I must respectfully disagree with no semblance of ambiguity in my stance - there is a well established myriad of physiological effects put into motion to activate the necessary machinery to expedite anabolism as both a result of and dependent upon the realization of the pump.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    there is a well establish myriad of physiological effects put into motion to activate the necessary machinery to expedite anabolism as both a result of and dependent upon the realization of the pump.
    Dependent on a decent pump yes, but do these responces benefit from an extra swole supplement pump?

23. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Dependent on a decent pump yes, but do these responces benefit from an extra swole supplement pump?
    I see what you're saying here... not asking if the pump in and of itself is necessary to actuate hypertrophy, but rather if the over-and-above use of supplementation to enhance and exaggerate that pump is beneficial beyond a simple superficial gratification in the mirror?

I believe any compound administered that can create a favorable shift in the dynamic of training and/or muscle fullness will ultimately result in more expeditious nutrient delivery and toxin attenuation and disposal; compounding over the duration of months and years to promote a heightened increase in the rate of anabolism, recovery, and the cycle therein.

24. You've just decribed the biological benefit of the pump as a means to justify taking a pump product. Do you see how this doesn't actually answer the question?

This will happen regardless of what's taken. Certain compounds, as the discussions in this thread have established, do nothing more than increase blood volume, thereby diluting concentrations of desired blood components, to induce the "pump".

25. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    You've just decribed the biological benefit of the pump as a means to justify taking a pump product. Do you see how this doesn't actually answer the question?

This will happen regardless of what's taken. Certain compounds, as the discussions in this thread have established, do nothing more than increase blood volume, thereby diluting concentrations of desired blood components, to induce the "pump".
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop yelling at me!!! Mom and dad, just stop fighti...... whoa, what just happened? Where am I?

26. jack3d, superpump max, no shotgun, white flood
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pump!
    By luelinks in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 02:01 PM
  2. Anadraulic Pump for Pump (not energy, etc)... How was it?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:44 AM
  3. AP - No pump?
    By epixep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 03:00 PM
  4. WTF Pump'd 29.99
    By FitnFirm in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 12:18 PM