dandelion root
saw palmetto
selenium
horny goat icaarin 750mg NOW brand

was thinking of adding
tribulus stand to 40%

DAA which there are positive peer reviewed studies for sperm count

would erase or Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione
have any effect on sperm count motility or quality?

PES reps welcome

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no evidence either way on sperm count or motility, or quality. But, Erase has been shown to increase testosterone, and testosterone activates spermatogenesis, so, testosterone that is raised naturally can also increase sperm count.

MY wife is doing an invitro cycle..

i am taking
maca
lecithin
prostate support
dandelion root
saw palmetto
selenium
horny goat icaarin 750mg NOW brand

was thinking of adding
tribulus stand to 40%

DAA which there are positive peer reviewed studies for sperm count

would erase or Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione
have any effect on sperm count motility or quality?

PES reps welcome

Chlorophytum and Mucuna both shown to increase sperm mobility.

A few customers of ours says I owe them big money for diapers and baby milk....

JohnT

Awards
ALCAR is one of the best supps IMO for motility. Take 1 gram 3 times a day. Motility is one thing, the other important one is morphology. Have you had a sperm test?

ezjax

Awards
yeah my sperm is fine... it was 25 million which is low good, then i stacked

maca, icaarin, lecithin, zma, dandelion root, and some prostate support thing with saw palmetto selenium and other stuff and it went up to 75 million

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

maca, icaarin, lecithin, zma, dandelion root, and some prostate support thing with saw palmetto selenium and other stuff and it went up to 75 million
ZMA is a wise choice as well as having selenium. Additionally, you should not be leaving out vitamin A, D, and E in particular. These vitamins and minerals in particular are natural sex helpers basically ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

JohnT

Awards

Sounds like you are on the right track....Howeever, count is an arbitrary value. Motility and morphology are crititical...for example if your motility is less than 40% you have a 0% chance of conception. If your morphology is less than 30% you have a 0% chance as well. Then there is volume and pH both of which are critical. Trust me, it took my wife and I over 2 years to conceive b/c I had bad sperm but a really high count. Have a son now and if you want I can tell you what I did to improve the quality of my sperm.

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
Sounds like you are on the right track....Howeever, count is an arbitrary value. Motility and morphology are crititical...for example if your motility is less than 40% you have a 0% chance of conception. If your morphology is less than 30% you have a 0% chance as well. Then there is volume and pH both of which are critical. Trust me, it took my wife and I over 2 years to conceive b/c I had bad sperm but a really high count. Have a son now and if you want I can tell you what I did to improve the quality of my sperm.
by all means let us know