Need help with building mass!

BoSox 04

Awards
Hey all-

I'm trying to put on about 8 lbs of sustained mass, and have been out of the supplement game for about 2 yrs. Previous cycles include Superdrol NG and Trenaplex/Ecdyplex.

Right now I am 6'0, 174, and am looking to get to around 182. I have a clean diet, and am taking in about a gram and a half of protein per pound. I work at a gym, so I lift almost daily.

Would love input as to what others have used, dosage, PCT, and cycle support.

Thanks!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
what does your routine look like? Not to be a jerk, but at 170 something supps should be the last thing you need.

Mass building is simplest when using multiple body parts with heavy weight. Dead's, Bench, Squat, Cleans to press, Snatch, etc. should be implemented.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
Mass building is simplest when using multiple body parts with heavy weight. Dead's, Bench, Squat, Cleans to press, Snatch, etc. should be implemented.
that and food good clean food and lots of it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all-

I'm trying to put on about 8 lbs of sustained mass, and have been out of the supplement game for about 2 yrs. Previous cycles include Superdrol NG and Trenaplex/Ecdyplex.

Right now I am 6'0, 174, and am looking to get to around 182. I have a clean diet, and am taking in about a gram and a half of protein per pound. I work at a gym, so I lift almost daily.

Would love input as to what others have used, dosage, PCT, and cycle support.

Thanks!
I completely agree with Chuck. At 174 pounds and having been off supplements for the last two years, there is NO need for you to even consider hormonals (and should never have been previously either)!

If you want to gain mass, then you need to be EATING for mass. That means food - and lots of it. If you're NOT gaining, then you're not eating ENOUGH, period.

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to NOT lift almost daily - your body NEEDS recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

Stick to using the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman