con-cret or kre-alkalyn

midlandindian

Awards
what do you think works better, con-cret or kre-alkalyn? or is there a better creatine to take?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard good things about Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine Nitrate. Supposibly the Creatine Nitrate is also accompanied by some sick pumps, its definitly on my to do list. Or you could keep it simple and go with some creapure from primordial performance or bulk monohydrate from nutraplanet.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Con cret hands down.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creapure...cheap effective.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive tried kre, con-crete, and creapure. they all worked for me, about equally too, but creapure is the lowest in price. So ive been goin with creapure since last year.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you think works better, con-cret or kre-alkalyn? or is there a better creatine to take?
Kre-Alkalyn worked for me and I recommend it if you're going to go with that. CreaPure would work as well re no bloating, water retention, nausea, or other common side effects sometimes associated with creatine. Both are creatine monohydrate, so both are effective as well.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crea pure is the pure choice for mono or a nano Crea mono is also clean

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
All I know is that I hate the monhydrate. All the other kinds I have tried have been superior.

midlandindian

Awards
good ****, guys. i have some good info now.

what about pre work out stuff? i've always had no-xplode, but i want to try something different.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Monohydrate has been proven over and over in studies and all of the others have no studies or studies showing they dont work, or work less
AMEN! creatineMono has been proven and is dirt cheap!
I use some creapure (pp's) for postWO and threw out day for help with growth and ASGT is a great preWO with it.(for the post above----^ )