D-AsA cycle and pct ???

HalfLiter

Awards
Alright, So i have researched this for awhile now and the more i read the more mixed answers i get. So the question is do I need to run a prolactin inhibitor and an AI as a PCT for daa. Or do I just not need to worry about any PCT at all.

I'm up for any discussion on this b/c a lot of what i read was either over my head or not what needed to know. The reason i ask is b/c i was placing an order and found some DAA Cheap and just said s***w it and bought it haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should not need either.

HalfLiter

Awards
You should not need either.
Haha, well that was easy. Thanks for the quick reply man idk if you have ran it or not but should i have an AI on hand just in case??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you prone to high aromatase activity?

HalfLiter

Awards
Not real sure i know m-drol gave me a pretty good scare.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not real sure i know m-drol gave me a pretty good scare.
FYI...Superdrol does not aromatize.

Are you talking about some kind of rebound post-cycle? The boost from DAA is nothing compared to exogenous hormones, especially at high doses. The dominant theory right now is a buildup of DAA, which means when you stop taking it, you will have a gradual reduction in test levels (and likely gradual enough for any possible aromatase activity to reduce as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never heard of PCT on DAA

HalfLiter

Awards
I cant post links yet but the name of the thread is
"d-aspartic acid dosing schedule?" was i just picking the wrong information out? or reading it wrong?

I Guess i wont worry about anything if i don't need to I'll just disregard that thread.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
DAA is used in some ppl's pct to help them recover, but it shouldnt cause shutdown.