running out of hydrowhey!

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
i have 20$ to spend and im running out of hydrowhey (maybe can last me a week or 2 at most) and i was wondering, should i buy oats whey (less carbs, calories, better for cutting) or bc+eaa. its one or the other. im also starting my oep/alpha-t2/erase stack very soon so what would be beneficial.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you're cutting, and you have additional protein on hand already, go with BCAA/EAA... i can't emphasize enough how beneficial BCAA supplementation is while cutting.

but the results are noticeable so long as diet/cardio are on point.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look into MAP, I love it. That or some BCAA's.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydrowhey is good, but MAP is currently the best protein powder available.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've been using map immeadiate post workout with some ibcaa's and waxy maize then about 30 minutes later some syntha 6, got it cheap, and some cereal or high fiber granola or bread. Been doing the trick for me and more economical to balance both out the map and protein blend.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
for cutting or just postWO I would also rec MAP and/or IBCAA's from pp.
I use both post-workout.
I take 1 scoop MAP and 15G IBCAA's + 1g beta-a and 3g MH1000 (creatine) PostWO.
good stuff.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Sooo, protein since you said you ONLY HAVE $20. Don't want to be counterproductive and go into starvation mode. If you feel you are covered on protein from whole foods, then BCAA.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for $20 you arent going to get much man.... but for aminos you cant get any faster than peptpro, which is why the guys above suggested Maximum Absorbed Protein
BCAA are also grea great source of aminos during the day,
as far as protein, i use iso-100 its hydroluzed whey isolate....