anything better than jack3d?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Not new but I prefer White Flood over jack3d. just an opinion though.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jack3d sucked for me man- i just got a tub of iforce maximize- GREAT! ASGT is great too i hear got a tub of it on the way

reecew

Awards
  • Established
ASGT is awesome man. Ive given about 4 samples of mine to other people who use jacked, 1MR, NO Shotgun, and muscle spike. They all prefered the ASGT and 2 of them ordered it same day immediately after leaving the gym! Now im running low and got to re-up haha. As much as i love ASGT ive been wanting to try maximize v2 since its been getting alot of positivie feedback lately. But its going to be hard to switch honestly not sure if ill be able to do it blindly. Wish i could just get my hands on some samples of maximize v2!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoot, my wife even liked her recent first dose of ASGT, and set a PR on it. :D

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Haha I wish there was! I've been getting pretty tolerant to jack3d, using 3 scoops these days. I've tried ASGT and Hemo Rage Black lately and they don't even come close. Jack3d with Hemavol is ridiculous and if I wasn't so used to Jack3d and Hemavol wasn't so pricey I'd use it every workout, except legs. As mentioned, White Flood is pretty good...but I still prefer Jack3d.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try NK2TS.... stuff will set you on fire.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Asgt is handsdown the best preworkout supp I have ever used..

TheTransforma

I didn't get the desired results from ASGT, and think it is overrated. I haven't found anything better than Jack3d sofar. I'd like to try the Muscle Marinade. It seems to get some good feedback. But that is it with these products. What works for one, might be too light or heavy for another. Just try to get some samples or take a risk here and there and buy 1 tub.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I wanna try Muscle Marinade and 1MR.

I had a rotation of Jacked, White Flood, and ASGT. I run ASGT as my primary..

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize V2!!!! Real potent stuff

biopole

Awards
Anything that contains geranium and caffeine is a win.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The combo of Axis Labs Hemodraulix plus Applied Nutriceuticals Black Cats is hard to beat.

SBT

SBT

Awards
N2KTS is the best pre-workout supp I've used to date.

I still need to try ASGT tho.
SAME HERE!!

I do like the ASGT and the 1 MR though, both of those two have come close.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1 M.R. is basically stims, tried it and the marketing pitch is that all you need is one scoop, which is mostly comprised of stims with limited amounts of anything else that's beneficial. I take 3 scoops of Jack3d and know I'm at least getting a decent amount of creatine and BA, same with Maximize (2 scoops). Muscle Marinade is also a great product.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jack3d sucked for me man- i just got a tub of iforce maximize- GREAT! ASGT is great too i hear got a tub of it on the way
the exact same thing as this guy, went through 6 tubs of maximize with me and my dad, we LOVE it..... great stuff,

but we are trying ASGT coming this week

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
ASGT worked wonders for me! I've also taken jack3d but it lost its effectiveness for me towards the end of the month. ASGT kept feeling like the first dose every time. Probably could go 2 months + with it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ASGT,Presurge,PreMax,Maximize,Assault all very solid choices.

i also like rag.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I think if pure energy and pumps is your sole goal Jack3d still reigns supreme but as mentioned theres more complete profiles out there ASGT, I really liked Muscle Marinade never used ASGT but heard tremendous reviews. Its basically whatever you want.

KingLouisXXIV

Awards
AGST didn't do much for me. Jack3d I think is better.

However, I prefer BPI's 1MR. Bare bones like jack3d, just as effective/concentrated, more caffeine. You don't need 1-3 scoops; instead 1 scoop is hardcore enough...

I used to use 2-3 scoops jack3d. It only takes me 2/3-3/4 scoop of 1MR for same or better effects. And its cleaner, no crash later. For some reason I always crashed after a jack3d workout.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Haha I wish there was! I've been getting pretty tolerant to jack3d, using 3 scoops these days. I've tried ASGT and Hemo Rage Black lately and they don't even come close. Jack3d with Hemavol is ridiculous and if I wasn't so used to Jack3d and Hemavol wasn't so pricey I'd use it every workout, except legs. As mentioned, White Flood is pretty good...but I still prefer Jack3d.
Maximize V2!!!! Real potent stuff
the exact same thing as this guy, went through 6 tubs of maximize with me and my dad, we LOVE it..... great stuff,

but we are trying ASGT coming this week

Hemavol and Maximize are awesome preworkout options. I typically cycle between the two, and sometimes use both, which is an insane combo

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Out of fear of being ripped to shreds and thrown to the lions for lunch i will say ;

anarchy covalex. Jack3d didnt do anything to me and no-xplode only worked when taken with coffee. 1 scoop of covalex and I am lit.
Downside is the crash after. Overall i like it though. might have to try this asgt though since people here seem to be digging on it.

PatrickJ

Awards
I did Hemodraulix with a cup of coffee as a preworkout for a while - good results.
Then I tried Jack3d for a month or so - better results.
Two weeks ago I picked up the ASGT/Anadraulic Pump/Postal workout kit just to try it out after reading all the hype. Was skeptical at first and the taste of ASGT took some getting used to. I'm doing ASGT one hour before quitting time, a cup of coffee 20 minutes later, Anadraulic Pump just before leaving for the gym, and Holy Crap - I've never been this psyched and focused in the gym. My lifts are heavier each session, aggression is better than ever, mood is great, not to mention libido through the roof. The wife doesn't know I'm taking this as I've got BP issues and she'd give me a hard time about it but she's definitely liking the results. I could lift for hours on this stuff but I force myself to get out when I think I might have had enough. I'm not trying to jump on any bandwagon here but so far this stuff has given me the best results in the gym of anything I've ever tried. The ASGT is still an "aquired taste" - after the first dose I wasn't sure I could even choke it down again but after hitting the gym it was well worth it where it matters. Just slam it and hit the weights. I'll be getting more this week when the kit runs out.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 M.R. is basically stims, tried it and the marketing pitch is that all you need is one scoop, which is mostly comprised of stims with limited amounts of anything else that's beneficial. I take 3 scoops of Jack3d and know I'm at least getting a decent amount of creatine and BA, same with Maximize (2 scoops). Muscle Marinade is also a great product.
AGST didn't do much for me. Jack3d I think is better.

However, I prefer BPI's 1MR. Bare bones like jack3d, just as effective/concentrated, more caffeine. You don't need 1-3 scoops; instead 1 scoop is hardcore enough...

I used to use 2-3 scoops jack3d. It only takes me 2/3-3/4 scoop of 1MR for same or better effects. And its cleaner, no crash later. For some reason I always crashed after a jack3d workout.
See the quote above yours. 1rm is a stim, marketed as a pre-workout. If you like a whopping stim pre-workout, go for it, but I'm not convinced it's really good for gains, the CNS, and recovery. I prefer REAL pre-workout products that have effective doses of ergogenic ingredients, like ASGT, Clout, etc. and don't murder your adrenals.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Asgt is handsdown the best preworkout supp I have ever used..

]ASGT worked wonders for me! I've also taken jack3d but it lost its effectiveness for me towards the end of the month. ASGT kept feeling like the first dose every time. Probably could go 2 months + with it.[/B]
ASGT,Presurge,PreMax,Maximize,Assault all very solid choices.

i also like rag.
I did Hemodraulix with a cup of coffee as a preworkout for a while - good results.
Then I tried Jack3d for a month or so - better results.
Two weeks ago I picked up the ASGT/Anadraulic Pump/Postal workout kit just to try it out after reading all the hype. Was skeptical at first and the taste of ASGT took some getting used to. I'm doing ASGT one hour before quitting time, a cup of coffee 20 minutes later, Anadraulic Pump just before leaving for the gym, and Holy Crap - I've never been this psyched and focused in the gym. My lifts are heavier each session, aggression is better than ever, mood is great, not to mention libido through the roof. The wife doesn't know I'm taking this as I've got BP issues and she'd give me a hard time about it but she's definitely liking the results. I could lift for hours on this stuff but I force myself to get out when I think I might have had enough. I'm not trying to jump on any bandwagon here but so far this stuff has given me the best results in the gym of anything I've ever tried. The ASGT is still an "aquired taste" - after the first dose I wasn't sure I could even choke it down again but after hitting the gym it was well worth it where it matters. Just slam it and hit the weights. I'll be getting more this week when the kit runs out.

Pretty overwhelming advice, there! :bigok:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I saw someone else mention Man's Clout. Before ASGT my favorite pre workout was a stack of Man's Clout and Body Octane. I am very stim sensitive so its hard to find a good stim preworkout like ASGT that doesnt give me jitters or crash feeling once it wears off. So if your up for non stim PWO id say give that stack a shot its pretty amazing.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try ASGT (and asked for a sample but never got it but there was tons of people asking so I know there was lots of confusion). But I personally prefer the stim'd out cracked out feeling (best workouts in the world when I'm this crazy and rowdy lol) and from what people are saying, ASGT seems mild in the stim department. However, that being said, I don't use N2KTS or Jack3d when I was using it that often.

You really don't need a pre-WO to get your favorite workouts like chest done. Doing chest is enjoyable all in itself and I look forward to it all day long--or arms. But I don't look forward to doing 315 squats for reps LOL. But a little, or a lot in my case stim pre-WO and I'm running to the squat rack!

That's how I personally use a pre-WO so all I'm after is the stims to get me through tired days, or enemy workouts. I just want a powerful stimulant.

And to Grey yes I use it. I don't know what your implying with your weird question and remark.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
But I personally prefer the stim'd out cracked out feeling (best workouts in the world when I'm this crazy and rowdy lol)
Me, too. I love feeling out of control, in a sense, and then coming home and crashing like a bus into a wall. Strangely, I get that feeling from ASGT/Anadraulic Pump. I do 1.5 scoops of each and when I'm done and walk in the door, I am wiped out to the point of taking a nap because I'm physically worthless. No other supp has ever done that to me.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Me, too. I love feeling out of control, in a sense, and then coming home and crashing like a bus into a wall. Strangely, I get that feeling from ASGT/Anadraulic Pump. I do 1.5 scoops of each and when I'm done and walk in the door, I am wiped out to the point of taking a nap because I'm physically worthless. No other supp has ever done that to me.
Honestly, in some weird way I like that feeling too...Its almost gratifying knowing I busted a$$! Sorry, it IS gratifying!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Maximize V2 @ 2 scoops all the way boys!:32: Then Muscle Marinade at one rounded scoop, followed by 3 scoops of Jacked. Thats my order of preference. MV2 is sooo smooth, you barely notice when its gone.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I want to try ASGT (and asked for a sample but never got it but there was tons of people asking so I know there was lots of confusion). But I personally prefer the stim'd out cracked out feeling (best workouts in the world when I'm this crazy and rowdy lol) and from what people are saying, ASGT seems mild in the stim department. However, that being said, I don't use N2KTS or Jack3d when I was using it that often.

You really don't need a pre-WO to get your favorite workouts like chest done. Doing chest is enjoyable all in itself and I look forward to it all day long--or arms. But I don't look forward to doing 315 squats for reps LOL. But a little, or a lot in my case stim pre-WO and I'm running to the squat rack!

That's how I personally use a pre-WO so all I'm after is the stims to get me through tired days, or enemy workouts. I just want a powerful stimulant.

And to Grey yes I use it. I don't know what your implying with your weird question and remark.
CM, nice aesthetics holmes! damn!

joedf

Awards
Juggernaut by Infinite Labs was pretty good. I like Jack3d, but I found Juggernaut was stronger.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Yo I was looking for the same thing and one of my buddys got a sample of aps mesomorph, at the last europa in dallas. Its strong bro im literally "in the zone" lol

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My buddy gave me a sample of jack3d, and while it was pretty good, I hit that wall 10 minutes before I got done with my workout. It was only 1 scoop, so hopefully another scoop would be just right.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only thing i dont like about ASGT is that it contains Acesulfame K

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A word about ace k:

It is also used as a sweetener in pharmaceutical products,[5] especially chewable and liquid medications, where it can make the active ingredients more palatable.
[edit]Safety concerns

As with other artificial sweeteners, there is concern over the safety of acesulfame potassium. Although studies of these sweeteners show varying and controversial degrees of dietary safety, the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) has approved their general use. Critics say acesulfame potassium has not been studied adequately and may be carcinogenic, although these claims have been dismissed by the US FDA[6] and by equivalent authorities in the European Union.[7]
Some potential effects associated with acesulfame have appeared in animal studies. Acesulfame K has been shown to stimulate dose-dependent insulin secretion in rats, though no hyperglycemia was observed.[8]
Rodent studies have shown no increased incidence of tumors in response to administration of acesulfame K.[9] Research conducted by the National Toxicology Program fed rats acesulfame K for 9 months, making up as much as 3% of their total diet (which would be equivalent to a human consuming 1,343 12-oz cans of artificially sweetened soda every day). There was no sign that these (or lower) levels of acesulfame K increased the rats' risk of cancer or other neoplasms.[10] Further research in terms of food safety has been recommended.[11][12]
I don't think there's any such thing as a good artificial sweetener...but ace k is one of the more benign ones. I wish more companies would use stevia, myself.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Shock therapy is my fave as far as stim based pre wo, but premax has been great to me, a little costly but lots of guys have mixed one scoop of premax and either assault or asgt one scoop to stretch it out and had great results.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
AppNut Black Cats if energy is the main goal

MusclePharm Assault is a great pre-workout drink mix

XF Vengeance is next on my list to try based on the feedback I have heard on it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I'll have to look into Hemodraulix a bit more
Its one of the few pump products that weren't weight limiting if you know what I mean. Most conventional pump products as you start to get a serious pump, your ability to move weight starts to go down. I guess because part of the pump from Hemodraulix comes from Arachidonic acid that it doesn't limit the weight. Nifty stuff, the only downside is its a 6 capsule dose :p and they are basically 1000mg fish oil size gelcaps

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Try Mesomorph, its the strongest of all the pre-workouts i have tried. After the first time i took it, i checked the label....4000 mg of beta, 5000mg's citruline malate. More than double of what jacked has.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
White flood was my go too as well until i tried the mesomorph from aps. If you like the white flood you will really like mesomorph. I only take half a scoop and ive been on it for about 2 weeks. Its strong stuff.... lol

Smith402

Awards
I prefer whiteflood, Controlled labs has never let me down in the past