Nice website LG!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State GT by LG Sciences

New website I found :D..

I call it the Anadraulic blog of greatness :box:!

The way it looks is pretty cool, def has a professional setup. Kudos to the IT guys down at LG ;)!

Has some pretty good info on Anadraulic State GT and some good deals, hint hint, if you look around!

Just give it a glance!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Gamer,

Thanks for all the support bud! You are by far one of LG's biggest supporters! I got my eye on you ;) (nohomo)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dude Metroba did I ever send you the link to the article that was saying the SERM complex in ASGT was making teenagers act like roid raged psychos?? I LOL'd for sure!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
that article sounds like it was almost made as a joke, but either way its hilarious

glad i got some cheap/legal roids to help swell me up!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"This also could have a very pronounced effect on penis size and fat loss, but could lead to more typical "alpha male" behavior like fighting and womanizing, which can be risky"

ASGT:
It will make your penis longer
You will become and alpha male
You will become a womanizer
You will fight

lulzzzz....

People are so focking dumb..

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
"This also could have a very pronounced effect on penis size and fat loss, but could lead to more typical "alpha male" behavior like fighting and womanizing, which can be risky"

ASGT:
It will make your penis longer
You will become and alpha male
You will become a womanizer
You will fight

lulzzzz....

People are so focking dumb..
hey gamer, I'm hoping all those are true! I can't wait to change.. when does it effect me, I'm almost done with my first tub! Ladies here I come!! :wizard:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey gamer, I'm hoping all those are true! I can't wait to change.. when does it effect me, I'm almost done with my first tub! Ladies here I come!! :wizard:
Hahaha.. LMAO..

With you:ponder:, might be a few more jugs:bigok:

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Hahaha.. LMAO..

With you:ponder:, might be a few more jugs:bigok:
hahahaha how rude! but true.. I'm too much of a nice person, except I went to a 8 hour long Dj festival and I actually almost fought 4 people at once, which is very unusual of me, it felt good to do something difference for once. :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol good find

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established