Has anyone tried both Nutra DAA and PA'S DAA?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. the new ingredient is not an anti-prolactin

Guys, please go to the e-pharm section and check out the first two blood test results we have gotten with the version 2 formula of testforce
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    6,7-dihydroxybergamottin
    hell no
    •   

3. i did. one guy went from around 500ng to high 900ng in 19 days and he missed last 2 days of dosage. will the new formula be able to be used indefinately like the current?

4. Strength gains I received form DAA were out of the ordinary. My bench went up from 205 for 8-10 reps to 225 for 8-10 reps, and in only a few days.

5. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    i did. one guy went from around 500ng to high 900ng in 19 days and he missed last 2 days of dosage. will the new formula be able to be used indefinately like the current?
    check it out though the second guys results just came in today

i am going to put 90 days on the testforce2 so i am in line with the italians
    •   

6. that has also been my experience so far also along with losing the water weight. guys have been worried estrogen like effects from daa. I have been experiencing anti estrogen effects with the daa. i got leaner (notably 2 weeks after starting daa). I assume my elevated androgen levels have had a anti estrogen effect. I used daa for about a solid 2 months before switching to testforce. my body continued to improve alot even with a subpar diet (I went on vacation) and food poising for 3 days. some of my lifts did improve by a few reps. prior to vacation i did 315 on incline for 6 reps ,i came back a month later and did it for 7. i squatted 315 for 18 and a month later i got 18 reps again but this time I preexhgausted with leg extensions. prior I also shoulder pressed 185 free weight for 15 reps and 1 month later with no training I did it for 16 reps. Usually when I take a extended time off I come back weaker and have to ease back in. This was not the case with daa. I got stronger without even training
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New HCG at Nutra
    By japohl1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 10:03 PM
  2. NUTRA COMES THROUGH AGAIN
    By louisaboy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 08:32 PM
  3. Best PCT from nutra?
    By donk in forum Nutraplanet