That's about as silly as asking if **** stinks. Of course it does

dollarbill

Awards
i was thinking about ordering some, seems like a great product

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
proven studies = product is effective. What is your goal when using TCF 1?

dollarbill

Awards
ok, thnx for all the input, just been looking for a boost. is it ok to take with asgt?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
studies are very promising for it, as well as feedback. Nothing bad reported in the time its been out.l

dollarbill

Awards
whens the best time to take it? in morning?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i just finished a bottle 12 days on 12 off and then 12 on again....Should i do another bottle or do you need to cycle off of it for a while??? I am planning on running test cyp and SD starting sept 1st would it be wise to go a month with nothing but basics like creatine, bcaa, protein etc???

UKStrength

do you find it beneficial taking all your supps before bed?
I take my ZMA before bed as it will have the most benefit at this time, the CLA and Fish Oils I dose throughout the day and my last dose is before bed.

I don't think there's a huge difference in effect, but I prefer it this way :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take my ZMA before bed as it will have the most benefit at this time, the CLA and Fish Oils I dose throughout the day and my last dose is before bed.

I don't think there's a huge difference in effect, but I prefer it this way :)
its easier that way IMO.

Fish oils and CLAs with meals spread through out, and all ZMA before bed as it helps with recovery and you recover during sleep.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just finished a bottle 12 days on 12 off and then 12 on again....Should i do another bottle or do you need to cycle off of it for a while??? I am planning on running test cyp and SD starting sept 1st would it be wise to go a month with nothing but basics like creatine, bcaa, protein etc???
You can do another bottle. Im on my second bottle as well and did the 12 on 12 off..I think after the second bottle take atleast a month off.