If I have to pick one...

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
I am pretty new to lifting, but not new to the whole fitness thing. I've been training for fighting for nearly 5.5 years now.

I am getting ready for a huge gaming convention this October which I want to dress up as a boss in the game that has one arm too (nerdy I know :love:) He's just in better shape than I am (He's drawn up haha), but I want to maximize my efforts in becoming as close to him as I can. I have enough time to run one more 6 week cycle, at least.

What supplement/stack do you think would help me maximize my efforts? Thanks ahead of time :]

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am pretty new to lifting, but not new to the whole fitness thing. I've been training for fighting for nearly 5.5 years now.

I am getting ready for a huge gaming convention this October which I want to dress up as a boss in the game that has one arm too (nerdy I know :love:) He's just in better shape than I am (He's drawn up haha), but I want to maximize my efforts in becoming as close to him as I can. I have enough time to run one more 6 week cycle, at least.

What supplement/stack do you think would help me maximize my efforts? Thanks ahead of time :]
Quoted. For posterity.

Oh, food. Eat more food. And take a creatine/NOproduct. You'll look bigger.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/swole-stack-1-testopro-1-glycobol-1-stoked.html

I think thats a pretty solid stack for what you are wanting... Also if you want to wait on Triazole its looking pretty awesome, stack it with activate xtreme and an insulin mimicker..

and yes what poison said, eat alot of food.. good complex carbs, lean proteins, and healthy fats..

Edit: just read that the ETA on Triazole is end of Sept. so doesnt look like you will be able to hold off for that if you only got 6 weeks.. but i would def look into it for a later cycle, i know i am..

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/swole-stack-1-testopro-1-glycobol-1-stoked.html

I think thats a pretty solid stack for what you are wanting... Also if you want to wait on Triazole its looking pretty awesome, stack it with activate xtreme and an insulin mimicker..

and yes what poison said, eat alot of food.. good complex carbs, lean proteins, and healthy fats..

Edit: just read that the ETA on Triazole is end of Sept. so doesnt look like you will be able to hold off for that if you only got 6 weeks.. but i would def look into it for a later cycle, i know i am..
Triazole should be available well before that date.

xfighter

Awards
Whey HT from Eiyolab and NO-xplode from BSN. Add some carbs and fats from food and you'll look bigger in days.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're just now getting into weight training, why would you take ANY supplements??? Noobie gains are going to be stellar. Eat your heart out, lift like you're insane, and reap the rewards. Throwing a stack of Product X,Y,Z into the mix is only going to lighten your wallet and leave you with NO USABLE EXPERIENCE for the future.

General rule of supplements: When trying new things, do NOT stack. If something goes wrong, how would you know which is the culprit? Similarly, if all goes right, you'll have to fork out the same cash to do it all over again exactly to replicate the results instead of boiling it down to the possible one product that worked while the others didn't!

So eat, lift, and use your head. Period. End of story. Thanks, and please tip your waitress.

:cheers:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMB is good for newbie gains, about the only time it's really worth it from what I've read...

Pre-workout like ASGT or Muscle Marinade for energy might be useful if you need more endurance.

Lotsa food and training would be best, focused on large compound lifts. I'm not sure how to do the compound moves with 1 arm though, prolly dumbells/kettlebells?