1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Smile CEL M - drol and M1, 4Add cycle.

Hey Guys,

I'm about to start a cycle of M Drol and M1, 4Add. I've previously used Pro Hormones, last was Anabolic designs Mass Plex. My stats are 6ft 5 and 196lbs. I'm 26 and have been training for two and a half years. My diet is in check and I've been training consistently with good gains. I'm planning on doing the following cycle plan although I may adjust this according to how well... or not, I respond.

Week 1 - M Drol 20mg, M1, 4Add 60mg
    week 2 - M Drol 20mg, M1, 4Add 60mg
    week 3 - M Drol 20mg, M1, 4Add 60mg
    week 4 - M Drol 20mg, M1, 4Add 60mg
    week 5 - M Drol 10mg
    week 6 - M Drol 10mg

For PCT I intend to use Novadex and Cycle Assist.

I will be stacking the above cycle with Gaspari Superpump 250, PHD Synergy ISO 7 and for extra carbs and calories I'll be using Pro Labs N Large 2.

I'm about to finish Animal M Stak and then intend to start this. I will be posting my progress and welcome any tips, advice or tweaks anyone may have. Cheers...

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.42%

That`s a long M Drol cycle. Do you dislike your liver?
    Novadex? You NEED a SERM. NOLVADEX, CLOMID,ETC. OTC will not suffice. I would run 10/20/20/20 M Drol solo. If you don`t get gains from that yopu are doing something wrong. You will need to eat EVERYTHING in sight. A lot of rice, greens, chicken and fish.At least one 500 calorie(or more) protein shake per day. M1,4ADD is cool but IMO you don`t need it with this cycle. Just my 2 cents but I`ve been doing this a long time and my liver still likes me.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Thanks for post reptone... I'm very fond of my liver and will certainly take your advice onboard. I was going for a slightly longer cycle to taper everything off gently but you're right, it's probably overkill and over toxic. I'm going to get Clomid as suggested and will have this in place before starting my cycle.

I've read loads of posts on here claiming that a batch of these were not genuine? apparently the M1, 4Add was DHEA a while back. I know CEL to be good products and I'm sure this is conjecture rather than fact... any feedback on these suspect batches of either of these would be appreciated
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.42%

Quote Originally Posted by tearingitup View Post
    Thanks for post reptone... I'm very fond of my liver and will certainly take your advice onboard. I was going for a slightly longer cycle to taper everything off gently but you're right, it's probably overkill and over toxic. I'm going to get Clomid as suggested and will have this in place before starting my cycle.

I've read loads of posts on here claiming that a batch of these were not genuine? apparently the M1, 4Add was DHEA a while back. I know CEL to be good products and I'm sure this is conjecture rather than fact... any feedback on these suspect batches of either of these would be appreciated
    Use the search function and search M Drol bad batch. There is a a lot on here about it including the batch #. I`ve never had any issues with the company and I hope they come back stronger than ever. I never heard anything about bad M1, 4 ADD. They only did one very recent run of afaik.

Similar Forum Threads

1. m1,4add bridged into h-drol
    By 2k1s in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:01 PM
  2. M1, 4ADD / P- mag cycle or M-drol / P-plex cycle?
    By gymaddict20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 03:46 PM
  3. what to use H-drol or M1,4add
    By Rommel65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 05:34 PM