CEL M - drol and M1, 4Add cycle.

tearingitup

tearingitup

Awards
Hey Guys,

I'm about to start a cycle of M Drol and M1, 4Add. I've previously used Pro Hormones, last was Anabolic designs Mass Plex. My stats are 6ft 5 and 196lbs. I'm 26 and have been training for two and a half years. My diet is in check and I've been training consistently with good gains. I'm planning on doing the following cycle plan although I may adjust this according to how well... or not, I respond.

Week 1 - M Drol 20mg, M1, 4Add 60mg
week 2 - M Drol 20mg, M1, 4Add 60mg
week 3 - M Drol 20mg, M1, 4Add 60mg
week 4 - M Drol 20mg, M1, 4Add 60mg
week 5 - M Drol 10mg
week 6 - M Drol 10mg

For PCT I intend to use Novadex and Cycle Assist.

I will be stacking the above cycle with Gaspari Superpump 250, PHD Synergy ISO 7 and for extra carbs and calories I'll be using Pro Labs N Large 2.

I'm about to finish Animal M Stak and then intend to start this. I will be posting my progress and welcome any tips, advice or tweaks anyone may have. Cheers...

reptone

Awards
  • Established
That`s a long M Drol cycle. Do you dislike your liver?
Novadex? You NEED a SERM. NOLVADEX, CLOMID,ETC. OTC will not suffice. I would run 10/20/20/20 M Drol solo. If you don`t get gains from that yopu are doing something wrong. You will need to eat EVERYTHING in sight. A lot of rice, greens, chicken and fish.At least one 500 calorie(or more) protein shake per day. M1,4ADD is cool but IMO you don`t need it with this cycle. Just my 2 cents but I`ve been doing this a long time and my liver still likes me.

tearingitup

tearingitup

Awards
Thanks for post reptone... I'm very fond of my liver and will certainly take your advice onboard. I was going for a slightly longer cycle to taper everything off gently but you're right, it's probably overkill and over toxic. I'm going to get Clomid as suggested and will have this in place before starting my cycle.

I've read loads of posts on here claiming that a batch of these were not genuine? apparently the M1, 4Add was DHEA a while back. I know CEL to be good products and I'm sure this is conjecture rather than fact... any feedback on these suspect batches of either of these would be appreciated

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for post reptone... I'm very fond of my liver and will certainly take your advice onboard. I was going for a slightly longer cycle to taper everything off gently but you're right, it's probably overkill and over toxic. I'm going to get Clomid as suggested and will have this in place before starting my cycle.

I've read loads of posts on here claiming that a batch of these were not genuine? apparently the M1, 4Add was DHEA a while back. I know CEL to be good products and I'm sure this is conjecture rather than fact... any feedback on these suspect batches of either of these would be appreciated
Use the search function and search M Drol bad batch. There is a a lot on here about it including the batch #. I`ve never had any issues with the company and I hope they come back stronger than ever. I never heard anything about bad M1, 4 ADD. They only did one very recent run of afaik.