NATURAL TESTBOOSTERS TRUTH/BULKING

passthatblunt

Awards
DO THEY REALLY WORK? one natural test booster i have used tbomb2=garbage has anyone encountered or used anything good or in your opinion what is the best natural test booster one has used.
**MY GOAL=Bulk up for 3-4months my friend is going to use halovar and he tells me hes gona get so huge people arent gona recognize him. Now for one i do not wanto use anything that is hazardous to me health NO PHs or Test boosters
NOW...........i just need help on what is a natural test booster that will be excellent for bulking also what should else should i use during the 3-4month bulk.
goals....get so huge people wont even recognize me,.
THANKSYOU

passthatblunt

Awards
i only wanto use NATURAL TEST BOOSTERS

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP TRYING TO GET BIG THAT NOBODY WILL RECOGNIZE ME

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
go to a buffet every day so that u fluff up so big that u look like a balloon :)

then u can lift and make big biceps. NOBODY will recognize u!

whats ur age? best test booster would be probably propadrol ep, its on sale now at nutraplanet.com and then use some creatine

suresha

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles of Anabolic Addiction's "Mass Addiction", should do the trick

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
cellucors P-6, bulk DAA, bulk agmatine, and a good pre werkout. If your diet is above maint. you will definitly see gains

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
cellucors P-6, bulk DAA, bulk agmatine, and a good pre werkout. If your diet is above maint. you will definitly see gains
Dont spend one penny on cellucor stuff. It is total sh!t, ive used their stuff lots of time before since I have a friend who steals it from GNC. I stopped getting free stuff cuz i didnt even use it. total waste

Nat T boosters:

Axis Labs Hypertest, Ana Innov Testapro, USPlabs pink magic, Diesel Test Pro/hardcore, Myogenix Hardcore test, San nutrition Myotest.

You only have about 10 to pick from, sh!t stack two of them.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Dont spend one penny on cellucor stuff. It is total sh!t, ive used their stuff lots of time before since I have a friend who steals it from GNC. I stopped getting free stuff cuz i didnt even use it. total waste

Nat T boosters:

Axis Labs Hypertest, Ana Innov Testapro, USPlabs pink magic, Diesel Test Pro/hardcore, Myogenix Hardcore test, San nutrition Myotest.

You only have about 10 to pick from, sh!t stack two of them.
lol, im gonna have to disagree with you there tiger. Cellucor has sum of the better products out, even though they still run the Prop label. N-zero, and M-5 are sum of the best tasting pre werkouts out there, let alone there results. As far as a recovery aid, that new R-3 is awsum, their L-7 stim free fat burner is great too. But the P-6, DAA, and nolva Pct stack wuz the best i have run, quik natural upregulation, and gainz to be had thru PCT, this wuz a first for me. Just ran my 5th ph cycle, Bold1.2g/M1T10mgs4wks, and wuz shut down hard, but came back quik as ****, and minimal pct sides, acne poofy nips... but this what werked for me, i can only give thoses suggestions.

another good one is AN's Drive, as it werks cAMP(?)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
No Testosterone booster will make you big, ONLY EXOGENOUS hormones. With that being said, Test Factor, HCGenerate, TCF-1, Sustain Alpha TD, Propadrol EP, eventually Triazole, and Pink Magic are worth a shot.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
How about you stack some food, bro?

Wholemeal Bread Slice stacked with cheese, stacked with ANOTHER wholemeal bread slice...

You can take those test boosters but if you dont eat, you're not going to gain size. Period. You may also want to get yourself some Creapure Creatine Monohydrate. That will help you alot with strength and size.

Stick to lots of good food and fats with Creapure for a month or 2, see how your gains come along.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
lol, im gonna have to disagree with you there tiger. Cellucor has sum of the better products out, even though they still run the Prop label. N-zero, and M-5 are sum of the best tasting pre werkouts out there, let alone there results. As far as a recovery aid, that new R-3 is awsum, their L-7 stim free fat burner is great too. But the P-6, DAA, and nolva Pct stack wuz the best i have run, quik natural upregulation, and gainz to be had thru PCT, this wuz a first for me. Just ran my 5th ph cycle, Bold1.2g/M1T10mgs4wks, and wuz shut down hard, but came back quik as ****, and minimal pct sides, acne poofy nips... but this what werked for me, i can only give thoses suggestions.

another good one is AN's Drive, as it werks cAMP(?)

You can disagree all you want. I used P6 and L-7 for 12wks and barely lost 3lbs. I think they are total bullsh!t and wont even take them when they are given to me for free. We each are entitled to our own opinion and we have much different viewpoints.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
You can disagree all you want. I used P6 and L-7 for 12wks and barely lost 3lbs. I think they are total bullsh!t and wont even take them when they are given to me for free. We each are entitled to our own opinion and we have much different viewpoints.
so what you are saying is that if you didnt get results the product is bunk, or no good. Whats to say that you dont know how to use the supplements?