D-aspartic acid supplement

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Having read the write up on the above , theres a lot of referal to cholesterol and converting it to testosterone ,however my question is would it work on someone who has a low fat diet .Would it work better if fat levels were increased ?

Thanks

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Having read the write up on the above , theres a lot of referal to cholesterol and converting it to testosterone ,however my question is would it work on someone who has a low fat diet .Would it work better if fat levels were increased ?

Thanks
It doesn't work that way. I don't remember the answer off hand, but your diet will not effect it. The answer is around though if you look. :)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Only a tiny amount of dietary cholesterol is converted to testosterone.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Only a tiny amount of dietary cholesterol is converted to testosterone.
so its reliant on your bodys production of cholesterol with possibly extra from consuming good fats?

found this :-http://ezinearticles.com/?Where-is-Cholesterol-Produced-in-the-Body?&id=1625707

80% of the cholesterol in your blood stream is made by your own body while the other 20% comes mainly from the food you eat. Your liver is the primary organ responsible for the production cholesterol in your body, although a small amount is made by the lining of the small intestine and the individual cells of the body.

Cholesterol is a soft, waxy, fatty compound that is a type of steroid. It is an important nutrient that is essential in the formation and maintenance of cell membranes, and in the production of the sex hormones progesterone, testosterone, estradiol, and cortisol. It is also used by the body to produce bile salts that are used in the digestive process to break down food. Its last major task is its conversion into vitamin D when the skin is exposed to sunlight.

Because cholesterol is not soluble in water and tends to not mix well with blood the liver packages it with protein and other compounds creating a lipoprotein before it is released into the blood stream. Cholesterol is then transported through the bloodstream in this lipoprotein.

As i see it then taking something like betasisterol to reduce cholestrol might not be a good idea but its other function is to look after the prostate.
So imo if your over 40 and concern about the health of your prostate, DAA might not be for you if you are supplementing with betasisterol for prostate health. just a thought.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
so its reliant on your bodys production of cholesterol with possibly extra from consuming good fats?

found this

80% of the cholesterol in your blood stream is made by your own body while the other 20% comes mainly from the food you eat. Your liver is the primary organ responsible for the production cholesterol in your body, although a small amount is made by the lining of the small intestine and the individual cells of the body.

Cholesterol is a soft, waxy, fatty compound that is a type of steroid. It is an important nutrient that is essential in the formation and maintenance of cell membranes, and in the production of the sex hormones progesterone, testosterone, estradiol, and cortisol. It is also used by the body to produce bile salts that are used in the digestive process to break down food. Its last major task is its conversion into vitamin D when the skin is exposed to sunlight.

Because cholesterol is not soluble in water and tends to not mix well with blood the liver packages it with protein and other compounds creating a lipoprotein before it is released into the blood stream. Cholesterol is then transported through the bloodstream in this lipoprotein.

As i see it then taking something like betasisterol to reduce cholestrol might not be a good idea but its other function is to look after the prostate.
So imo if your over 40 and concern about the health of your prostate, DAA might not be for you if you are supplementing with betasisterol for prostate health. just a thought.
No, what I meant is that only a small amount of cholesterol is converted to testosterone. Dietary intake shouldn't have an effect.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
No, what I meant is that only a small amount of cholesterol is converted to testosterone. Dietary intake shouldn't have an effect.
ok thanks have you used it?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks have you used it?
I can't really discuss it because I rep for a company that sells it, and AM doesn't allow repping here for companies that aren't AM advertisers. Have a look at the last page of the "Ergopharm TestForce VS Primordials TCF-1" thread in this section for some reviews though.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I've used the bulk version with 6 bromo on a cut. I've managed to grow stronger on a calorie defecit and have kept all of my muscle mass if not put some on. Nothing like a PH, but it definitely helps.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These posts are correct. from what I hear. I have used DAA and liked it

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
ahahah -why should i spend my money on something where theres insufficient feedback!
Feedback!?!?! Screw feedback... There is a study that actually shows an increase in natural test while using this over a 12 day period. While it's only one and only 12 days it's more than most supplements have behind them.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The origional was for 90 days.

Integrator of D- aspartic acid
Dadavit is an integrator of D-aspartic acid, destined to equilibrate the functional decreases of the spermatogenetic cycle.

15 bottles of 10 ml

D-Aspartic acid is present in the seminal liquid and in the spermatozoon of people physiologically fertile. In man with decreased number of spermatozoon and of their motility (ologohastenospermic), and in azoospermic man (without spermatozoon), the concentration of this aminoacid in seminal liquid is very reduced (Fertility and Sterility: 84, 1444-1449, 2005).
The integration of the substance by oral way during one spermiogenic cycle (nearly 90 days) helps the increasing of the number of spermatozoon and their motility.
Vitamins B6 (Pyridoxine), B12 (Cyanocobalamin) and B9 (Folic Acid) are present in many metabolic processes of the organism and act in favor of the D-Aspartic acid.

DOSES AND USAGE
1 bottle a day after the main meal. Melt the content of the stopper and the liquid of the bottle in half glass of water or fruit juice. It is advised a continuous use for 90 days. Shake before use.

COMPONENTS
Each bottle contains: Purified Water, Sodium hidroxyde, D-Aspartic acid, Sorbate Potassium, Benzoate Sodium. Content of the dosage stopper: Maltodextrin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.

COLLATERAL EFFECTS
There aren’t manifestations of intolerance consequent to overdosage and any kind of interactions with the joint use of medicines.

INDUSTRIAL RIGHTS
The use of D-Aspartic acid has been patented; Pharmaguida S.r.l. has the exploitation of all the rights.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on dietary intake not having any effect regarding the daa and testosterone production. I've used tcf-1, did 12 days and liked it, doing 24 days on next time during pct to see what it can do longer term. Good luck and you'll love the libido boost and energy during the workouts.