Insulin Mimickers

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Ok, been using anabolic pump and have used recompadrol in the past but i was bulking and they definitely helped keep fat gain to a minimal, but I have a bottle of recompadrol laying around and going to start my cut next week, now what i planned on doing is taking 2 recompadrol's before breakfast which is a decently high carb meal over 60 grams... now will taking recompadrol allow me to eat more carbs than normal on a cut and not slow progress? im not talking alot only about the equivalent of 1/2 cup of brown rice to 1st snack and lunch, and add 1 recompadrol before those meals..

UKStrength

The answer is...it might do. These insulin mimickers tend to work differently in everyone, I would say experiment with a higher CHO intake for a week at that meal and gauge your progress.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
The answer is...it might do. These insulin mimickers tend to work differently in everyone, I would say experiment with a higher CHO intake for a week at that meal and gauge your progress.
thanks bro, I thought about it and have decided to run 2 recompadrol's before breakfast, 1 p-slin pre-workout, and 2 more recompadrol's post-workout.. all those meals will contain about 60g carbs.. Those will be pretty much all my carbs that are not of a green veggie variety for the day.. going to gauge this and see how it goes..

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, been using anabolic pump and have used recompadrol in the past but i was bulking and they definitely helped keep fat gain to a minimal, but I have a bottle of recompadrol laying around and going to start my cut next week, now what i planned on doing is taking 2 recompadrol's before breakfast which is a decently high carb meal over 60 grams... now will taking recompadrol allow me to eat more carbs than normal on a cut and not slow progress? im not talking alot only about the equivalent of 1/2 cup of brown rice to 1st snack and lunch, and add 1 recompadrol before those meals..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/135213-best-insulin-mimicker.html

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro, I thought about it and have decided to run 2 recompadrol's before breakfast, 1 p-slin pre-workout, and 2 more recompadrol's post-workout.. all those meals will contain about 60g carbs.. Those will be pretty much all my carbs that are not of a green veggie variety for the day.. going to gauge this and see how it goes..
I am looking at buying an insluin mimiker tommorrow- I can get pslin for like 14 bucks!

But which is better pslin or AP?

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I am looking at buying an insluin mimiker tommorrow- I can get pslin for like 14 bucks!

But which is better pslin or AP?
P-slin is primarily a pre workout bro, i love the pumps i get from it, if i was going to buy an everyday mimicker i would go with anabolic pump or recompadrol, and can always stack p slin in there for workout days, hell its only 14 bucks..:bigok:

Also look at glycobol, its the only one i havent tried but see good things about it..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya i like AP gave me a pump, it worked for me
build some muscle and helped me out in mid section

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll put it this way in regard to AP and P-Slin since someone asked. If your bulking...P-Slin because that stuff makes you want to eat so dirty and actually a 150g of carbs seems like it is not enough sometimes.

AP is more subtle and allows for better use on a cut.

Cheers!:cheers:

UKStrength

I'll put it this way in regard to AP and P-Slin since someone asked. If your bulking...P-Slin because that stuff makes you want to eat so dirty and actually a 150g of carbs seems like it is not enough sometimes.

AP is more subtle and allows for better use on a cut.

Cheers!:cheers:
Looks like it's AP for me, can't wait to try this stuff :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need to slin is a awesome product. Check it out.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alot of people are using Slin with Glycobol.
pslin with glycobol is win

As for the original question

1 cap per 100 carbs is the rule i go by. anything over go 2 caps.

cutting 1 cap per meal.

recomp or bulking 2 cap per 3 high carb meal.

it works in a few different ways then other supplements.