Ideas for a recomp/lean bulk...throw'em at me!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%

Ideas for a recomp/lean bulk...throw'em at me!

Hello folks....Fall is coming up and what better way to celebrate besides switching it up a little? I'm thinking of potentially doing a recomp/lean bulk from Fall - Winter (no dirty bulks for me..).

In my possesion I have

1 AI's Swole Stack (Testpro, Glycobol, Stoked)
    2 Bottles of NP's lovely 6 Bromo
    2 Bottles of Pslin (At 13.99....dayum what a steal).

I was thinking of running the Swole Stack in conjunction with 6 Bromo, once my glycobol runs out i'll switch into Pslin. I have never used Glycobol...i'm worried about shooting water out of my butt. I typically run a fairly low carb diet...even when bulking (majority of my carbs are in the AM post fasted cardio, oatmeal and fruits.) How would one run Glycobol in this manner? Or Pslin as they are both recommended to be taken with 50 - 100gms of carbs? Thoughts?

Also, after reading various posts I am unsure as to what dosage of 6bromo would be beneficial for me through this process without killing Mr.Happy. There has been no conclusive evidence that 6 bromo is suppressive(?) (I assume...), so I wouldn't need a pct?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.87%

Some 20% Coleus extract, liquid Sesamin (preferably PrimaForce), and a good Nutrition Repartitioning supplement, Recompadrol for instance is getting positive feedback and for the price and amount of servings you get, seems nothing short of fantastic.

Those 3 supplements should give you fat loss (particularly the Coleus extract whilst helping to build lbm too), the Sesamin should limit fat gain while taking in surplus calories, and the Nutrition Repartitioning ingredients in Recompadrol should again allow you to gain the right type of weight whilst hopefully aiding in keeping fat gain at a minimum.

My other reasons for recommending those 3 is...Cost. 100grams of 20% Coleus from NP should last you 3-4 months at 250mg dosed twice daily...(30grams you get)

Liquid Sesamin from PrimaForce is cost effective and should last you 2 months from One bottle...

Recompadrol will give you 90 servings at 2 capsules per serving. If you use 2 caps per day, you got yourself a 3 month supply right there.

Dont forget to be generous on your fat intake as it helps your hormonal output, and also whilst using sesamin its recommended to use 10+ grams of Fat during the time of dosing so its best taken with a fatty meal. I would highly recommend manipulating your carbs to a degree too to encourage more fat loss.

All 3 of these are available from Nutraplanet at good prices as per usual. Wish you the very best (Im running the Coleus and another few goodies at the moment and Ive got down just above 10% bodyfat now with some carb manipulation so Im recommending this to you from personal feedback).

Regards,
    Vish
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.25%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jshin View Post
    Hello folks....Fall is coming up and what better way to celebrate besides switching it up a little? I'm thinking of potentially doing a recomp/lean bulk from Fall - Winter (no dirty bulks for me..).

In my possesion I have

I was thinking of running the Swole Stack in conjunction with 6 Bromo, once my glycobol runs out i'll switch into Pslin. I have never used Glycobol...i'm worried about shooting water out of my butt. I typically run a fairly low carb diet...even when bulking (majority of my carbs are in the AM post fasted cardio, oatmeal and fruits.) How would one run Glycobol in this manner? Or Pslin as they are both recommended to be taken with 50 - 100gms of carbs? Thoughts?

Also, after reading various posts I am unsure as to what dosage of 6bromo would be beneficial for me through this process without killing Mr.Happy. There has been no conclusive evidence that 6 bromo is suppressive(?) (I assume...), so I wouldn't need a pct?
    I like your plan except that you are going to get some estrogen suppression from stoked. It may be overkill with 6 bromo... maybe a lightter dose would be better.

You should be able to eat above maintenance and not gain fat, just eat fairly clean. A couple hundred calories above show be good to start, depending on body type.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

In my possesion I have

a pslin with 2 gbol!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

if you dose it that way 100g carb meals. and your set. just morning and post post workout.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I like your plan except that you are going to get some estrogen suppression from stoked. It may be overkill with 6 bromo... maybe a lightter dose would be better.

You should be able to eat above maintenance and not gain fat, just eat fairly clean. A couple hundred calories above show be good to start, depending on body type.
    I agree maybe too much estro supression with the Stoked also TestoPRO has I3C in it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%

Alright so i've decided to run the swole stack as is and once that is finished i'm going to jump onto a 6bromo + Pslin run . Has anyone ever encountered supression from 6 bromo? A need for pct?
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Alright so i've decided to run the swole stack as is and once that is finished i'm going to jump onto a 6bromo + Pslin run . Has anyone ever encountered supression from 6 bromo? A need for pct?
    Not that I know of.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.96%

I doubt it, but it was one of the reason we switched it out for Reversitol V2. I think RV2 would be a better estrogen modulator than 6-bromo
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%

I just picked up 2 bottles of OEP and 2 Bottles of AT 2heheheh thank you NP!!!! Now the question is how does this look

Swole Stack + OEP + Alpha T2

once that is done....

Pslin + OEP + Alpha T2 + 6 Bromo

To me this almost sounds like a most epic recomp....thoughts?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.87%

Sounds good, In my opinion, mostly because of the Alpha-t2 and the 6-bromo, and seeing that Nutra has the t2 for 20 bucks, you really cant go wrong for that price. Bargain. All the best on your cycle.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.25%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I just picked up 2 bottles of OEP and 2 Bottles of AT 2heheheh thank you NP!!!! Now the question is how does this look

once that is done....

Nice lineup...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Nice lineup...
    That does look like a sweet stack.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

once that is done....

Great ideas...basically what I was going to say, except just more intense.

I was going to say Testopro + Alpha-T2

or

Pink Magic + Alpha-T2

But what you have above is delicious
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test P - 8 week recomp/lean bulk
    By SeanyK in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 08:59 AM
  2. Recomp/Lean Bulk Diet! Check it out!
    By manifesto in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 02:22 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 05:15 PM
  4. My new Lean/Bulk Diet**Ideas/advice plz
    By ssor1005 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 10:53 PM
  5. lean bulk/body recomp,comment on this cycle?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 07:30 AM