What do you take before going to bed?!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I take combat:32:. I've tried syntha-6 before but combat(its by musclepharm) has lower calories and the same taste. I've read some people take coconut oil before going to bed. Just wondering what do you guys take?

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
velarian root sometimes

when i need i buy some melatonin

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
oh and

hgh pro is nice to add before sleep for recovery

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
ZMK, GHenerate, sometimes so melatonin, and 45min after, ON's 100% Casein... occasionally with some PB to meet calorie needs

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
ZMK and Somnidren are the staples. Lately I've added Perfect Cycle and Sam-e.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I take combat:32:. I've tried syntha-6 before but combat(its by musclepharm) has lower calories and the same taste. I've read some people take coconut oil before going to bed. Just wondering what do you guys take?
3 caps IGF-2
3 caps Drive
2 caps Lipotrophin-PM
10.5g BC+EAA
1g Vitamin C
4 caps NeoVar Recomped

~Team APPNUT

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do I take before I go to bed?

-The dog out to pee.
-My clothes off.

:D :D :D

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
o.n. casein
somnidren 2 weeks on 1 week off
twin lab amino fuel

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
casein/egg protein

big ass glass of water and some melatonin

and like T-AD, my dog out to pee lol

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I take ZMK, X-Dream, 1-C everyother night

MrDeadlift

Awards
On hard and intense workout days, I take a product mix that contains GABA, Glutamine, mucuna pruriens (% L-Dopa), Inositol, phosphatidylSerine, phosphatidylCholine, DLPA, L-Theanine, SAMe, 5-HTP, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6. It helps me relax, get a deeper sleep and recover quicker the next morning. Some of the ingredients such as GABA, Mucuna (L-Dopa) supposedly promote HGH release. The phospholipids help reduce Cortisol (Stress hormone) levels thus reducing damage caused by the hormone (catabolism).

I also take one teaspoon of Concentrate Fish Oil as well.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying not to take anything. I have a wacky schedule, but I'm trying to time my food so I eat my last meal around 10-11pm, and go to sleep by 1. I know I've wreaked havoc by eating right before bed, too many nights. I don't get fat, I just know it's a horrible anti-aging practice.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I feel a lot better overall not doing a bedtime shake...plus I'm leaner now.

Usually take 20-30mg melatonin, 800mg Mag glycinate/lysinate, 4grams potasium bicarbonate every night and 3 grams GABA, 3 grams Choline, and some form of L-Dopa intermittently/after big workouts. Entire combo is enhanced by regular P-5-P use.

Will add benedryl if I need to sleep for a long time.

KingLouisXXIV

Awards
So... I mixed my tub of E-Pharm TestForce in with my tub of MP's Bullet Proof.

So now I have like a super test-boosting sleep supplement. Tastes good, and covers up the taste of TestForce.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take either the Trutein that we produce (2.5g net carbs, 40% whey, 20% egg, 40% micellar casein).
Or the casein we produce (which has been rated 10/10 "Best.Casein.Ever")

You can learn more about Trutein here.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
One tablespoon of EVOO and fish oil with 3 mg of melatonin

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take On Cassein with pb and 5g of glutamine and sometimes ill add a scoop of whey

vector18

vector18

Awards
I take ZMA, ON casein in water, and sometime PB with flaxseeds.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I feel a lot better overall not doing a bedtime shake...plus I'm leaner now.

Usually take 20-30mg melatonin, 800mg Mag glycinate/lysinate, 4grams potasium bicarbonate every night and 3 grams GABA, 3 grams Choline, and some form of L-Dopa intermittently/after big workouts. Entire combo is enhanced by regular P-5-P use.

Will add benedryl if I need to sleep for a long time.
is the "20-30mg melatonin" part a typo? if not, epic. idk how u wake up without being completely groggy

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I take a shake, usually

16 once skim milk
1.5 scoops casein
1 scoop whey
1 banana
and sometimes I throw in strawberires or rasberries

+ digestive enzymes

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
ZMA also(tongkat ali,HGW if can afford) and GABA if need recovery.

BP

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HGH-Up 4 capsules
Melatonin 6-9 mg
ALCAR 1-2 grams
Free Test 3 capsules
Omega Essentials 2 capsules
Osteo Sport 4 capsules

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
8 oz. CH3C(O)CH2CH3 (methyl ethyl ketone) + 2 scoops ON Casein.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HghPro

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
3 caps IGF-2
3 caps Drive
2 caps Lipotrophin-PM
10.5g BC+EAA
1g Vitamin C
4 caps NeoVar Recomped

~Team APPNUT
does the drive not keep you awake? never heard of taking drive before bed.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
currently ZMA fishoil 2 scoops Maximum absorbed protein, and my multi, but looks to be rderring BulletProof to add to my MAP

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops casein and small handful walnuts followed a half hour later by 1-carboxy and p-5-p

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take either the Trutein that we produce (2.5g net carbs, 40% whey, 20% egg, 40% micellar casein).
Or the casein we produce (which has been rated 10/10 "Best.Casein.Ever")

You can learn more about Trutein here.
Looking into this protein......now i want to mostly take this before bed....would the trutein be good for that since its a little bit of each protein...or should i go for their 100% casein they produce??

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking into this protein......now i want to mostly take this before bed....would the trutein be good for that since its a little bit of each protein...or should i go for their 100% casein they produce??
Either is a decent choice - Trutein has a spectrum from relatively quick to medium to slow digesting proteins, while the Casein is an MPI I believe, which would make it a combo of fast/slow. IMO, differentiating which is better for before bed would really be splitting hairs; they'd both work just about anytime quite well.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I take a blunt to the head, ..... sikeeee. I do miss those days sometimes....

suresha

Awards
  • Established
pineapple kush,
pb & j sandwhiches
ON casien protein

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
is the "20-30mg melatonin" part a typo? if not, epic. idk how u wake up without being completely groggy
Very seldom am I groggy from the melatonin. Its usually the opposite..I wake up too early and can't get back to sleep. If I add Benedryl or phenibut, then I can be a bit groggy.

I also have to cycle any of the L-Dopa containing products because I seem to build up too much dopamine which causes me to wake up waaaay too early and or feel somewhat combative.

I slowly ramped up to the 20-30mg doses just experimenting with its antioxidant and HGH boosting effects. Seems to treat me well...no depression, no real signs of impaired test etc.

ekdevil

Awards
vaporize or smoke an indica dominant weed,niacin,zma and fishoil.maybe coleus forskolii and green tea.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
no get the water bong 2 footer turn on some modern warfare 2 and blaze down a bowl for every match winning kill to you get tired
you will wake up recovered and hungry as ****tittititt