Double Dragon SOS 500 New Formula

TM0275

Awards
I will be taking this double dragon product and i wondering if i need anything else with it. I need some advice. I will only take this product once. I never will take any thing else ever again. This is simply to just rebuild some lost muscle. I am not one to usually take bodybuilding products. Any advice about this product is very welcome. I don't have a liver blocker, is that okay considering i will not take any product ever again.

Here are the ingredients
* 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one (Max LMG) 20mg
* 2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (Superdrol) 5 mg
* 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-diol (Halodrol) 20 mg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just consume more protein and eat more and u will put on more muscle

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly thats a waste to build muscle you onced had but you lost you can easily build that muscle again thus muscle memory, gaining what you onced had is easy man. why dont you build it naturally then build some more once you have built the muscle you lost. and IMO liver care is a must on two methylated compounds especially when one is as toxic as superdrol along with hdrol. superdrol by itself has been known to cause toxity to a dangerous level if not used correctly and with a lot of milk thistle. just be safe and take it with milk thistle and other antioxidants and supps to support and help with issues like blood pressure, lipid profiles, etc

hulk71

Awards
Liver support is a must man when using PH's you will also need a good PCT with it as well, but everyone's body reacts different to supplements put in them so no one person can tell you exactly what can happen, I finishing up on a cycle of SOS 500 right now, I did use a liver support.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Whats the recommended dosage? 3-4 per day? Thats what I would probably do, start off at 3, then move to 4. You definately need some support supps, your right on target.

Yes, for liver support. Nutraplanet has Himalaya Livercare not very expensive and quality product. You will should also run a PCT. Even though you say this is going to be a one and only time thing, if you do it wrong you risk

A. damaging your body
B. losing all gains you make on cycle

Neither of those is very appealing. But if you do it right, yes its going to cost a few bucks, but you will be happy with the results.

hulk71

Awards
Correct, I ran the Himalaya with my cycle and it worked great, 3-4 a day seems a little much i just did two a day and I got the gains that I was looking for, I will be using PES Erase as my PCT