Homemade Stacker 2 & 4

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Stacker 4

Ok guys if you were to make a home made version and put into caps using the active ingredients are green tea extract,yerba mate,guarana,capsicum annum,kola nut and ginseng.

The proprietary blend is 211mg with 300mg of caffeine anhydrous making a whopping 511mg of pure energy.

For me this formula works a treat and as I have most of these ingredients laying around on my supp. shelf anyway thought I will do some mixing in my spare time LOL.

and...

Stacker 2

proprietary blend 198mg

kola nut,yerba mate,cassia mimosoides,white willow bark

caffeine 200mg

tri gugglyptoid complex 25mg

green tea,guggulsterone,gymnema

Bp

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stacker?
why dont you just use OEP? or ECA?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let the the woman use what she wants.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let the the woman use what she wants.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oxyelite pro
heard good things

shane90

Awards
this ingredient is very effective and useful ! the active ingredients are green tea extract,yerba mate,guarana,capsicum annum,kola nut and ginseng.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
sometimes its harder to source that stuff. im not stim sensitive at all but i swear if i brew a bunch of potent green tea, i get a sweet kick off it alone and its like 2 bucks for 200 bags at this asian market i go to

ive tried ginseng both extracted and using the fresh herb and the white(american) ginseng actually made me sleepy? the red(korean) didnt do much personally. i think really all the rest of the ingredients are sources of caffeine, even the green tea has caffeine

you ever just tried the "stay awake" 200mg caffeine tabs solo?

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
this ingredient is very effective and useful ! the active ingredients are green tea extract,yerba mate,guarana,capsicum annum,kola nut and ginseng.
Very effective my friend!!

What i want to know... if you were going to make your own caps up seeing as the proprietary blend is not broken down how much of each ingredient wud you put into a cap?

BP

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
sometimes its harder to source that stuff. im not stim sensitive at all but i swear if i brew a bunch of potent green tea, i get a sweet kick off it alone and its like 2 bucks for 200 bags at this asian market i go to

ive tried ginseng both extracted and using the fresh herb and the white(american) ginseng actually made me sleepy? the red(korean) didnt do much personally. i think really all the rest of the ingredients are sources of caffeine, even the green tea has caffeine

you ever just tried the "stay awake" 200mg caffeine tabs solo?
Dont get me wrong bro I am loving the stackers,just like to fiddle around with the raw products in my spare time.

Have been an avid stim user for along time now.

Was previously using Slim Xtreme by Anabolic Xtreme and loved that stuff!Since that was taken off the market needed to find a replacement quick as these products seem to help with certain ailments i have.

have tried 200mg caffeine tabs bro and have some raw caffeine powder which i add to my coffee from time to time .

Stacker 2 is good at 2-3 times a day with some added caffeine every now and again.

Stacker 4 is good at 1 a day and dont need any other stim sources.

If not using caffeine will substitute for theobromine.

The raw products are way stronger!

BP

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha, ever tried cycling off caffeine? ive tried to cut myself off completely lately to lower my stim tolerance when i go back on them

edit to add: slim extreme was some potent stuff, i havnt really found anything that can compare.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
haha, ever tried cycling off caffeine? ive tried to cut myself off completely lately to lower my stim tolerance when i go back on them

edit to add: slim extreme was some potent stuff, i havnt really found anything that can compare.
No haven't tried that one dude,maybe i will someday.

Want more than just the caffeine feeling i.e slim xtreme i was racing around on one per day only and was so much more than caffeine!

The closest thing to this on my search for a replacement so far has been stacker 4.After just (1) week on this at (1) a day I have had to have a week break as it was in my system good and proper and had that overstimmed feeling where the fluids were being soaked up at a rapid rate,restlessness,increase heart rate and tired feeling also.

Now with this lay off am starting to feel great again,will re-introduce in the next day or so and try to consume on alternate days with minimal caffeine from coffee.

As with slim xtreme these products r affordable and last for sometime which is always good.

Unfortunately Ephedra and Yohimbe products r not available as an option in my country.

BP

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i have been a stacker fan good stuff try phenyl core infinite labs gets me flying

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
Stacker fat burners can be great for burning fat, building muscle, increasing energy and helping with your weight loss program. While stacker fat burners can vary slightly, most have generally the same basic ingredients.

Ephedra is a common ingredient found in fat burners such as Original stacker 2 with ephedra or Stacker 3 Original with Chitosan and Ephedra. You will often see Ephedra listed in the ingredients as Ma Huang. Ephedra works to increase your metabolism which in turn increases your body heat. It works as a stimulant on your brain. It increases your heart rate as well as expanding the bronchial tubes.

White Willow Bark is basically aspirin. It is actually the bark of the white willow tree. It has long been used for medicinal purposes, such as controlling fevers and reducing pain. Aspirin works in combination with ephedra and caffeine in order to produce weight loss.

Kola Nut Extract or Gurana provides caffeine. Caffeine is a stimulant as well. It is naturally found in these herbs. Caffeine helps you lose water weight, can work to decrease your appetite, and can also help your body lose weight in a more rapid fashion.

Chitosan is another common ingredient found in stacker fat burners. Chitosan is actually part of the exoskeleton of shrimp and crabs. It is included in fat burners because it is said to have the ability to attract fat and pull the fat out of the body during digestion. Having chitosan included in a stacker fat burner can help you lose additional weight without diet.

Citrus aurantium is often used in products which are ephedra free. It has been used in Chinese medicine for a very long time to treat chest colds. It works in a similar way as ephedra, working as a stimulant to increase energy and metabolism and help to breakdown fat. It has also been shown to help control your appetite.

Guggulsterones come from a tree that is often found in India. It works to increase thyroid output which helps with increasing metabolism.

Green tea is often touted as an ingredient that does not have any negative side effects. It is a strong antioxidant, and also helps to increase energy.

There are many excellent choices as Stacker 2 Lite and Stacker 2 XPLC Fat burners which contain different combinations of ingredients which allow you to pick the stacker fat burner which best fits your needs.

Natalie Aranda writes about health and nutrition. Ephedra is a common ingredient found in fat burners such as Original stacker 2 with ephedra or Stacker 3 Original with Chitosan and Ephedra. You will often see Ephedra listed in the ingredients as Ma Huang. Ephedra works to increase your metabolism which in turn increases your body heat. It works as a stimulant on your brain. It increases your heart rate as well as expanding the bronchial tubes. There are many excellent choices as Stacker 2 Lite and Stacker 2 XPLC Fat burners which contain different combinations of ingredients which allow you to pick the stacker fat burner which best fits your needs.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Natalie_Aranda

still working on it but here is some good read

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stacker?
why dont you just use OEP? or ECA?
personally agree, people LOVE OEP and alphaburn and often throw in a topical fat burner like Dermatherm target for overall fat loss, but hey to each their own....

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
i have been a stacker fan good stuff try phenyl core infinite labs gets me flying
Sound ingredients and shouldn't be a problem with customs.

Tks wed will place this on the must do list:)

I like the flying part hehe

BP

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Nutrition / Health 56
Supplements 7
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 2
hercules_22 Supplements 6
Anabolics 48